RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
Ash*

I am currently:
Can't deal.

Basically, the person I'd happily watch launch themselves off a cliff has made a spectacular return into my life.
I could (to a degree) deal with seeing him every few months or so,if that. Now,just, now it's not an option. He's actually going to be EVERYWHERE I go,all the time and I KNOW I can't deal with that.
Not with the comments, not with the suggestions,not with the sneaking up in clubs and all the **** that comes with it.

I can't afford to let him break me down all over again,which I know he's going to try and do,I can't go through this again.

"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

Ash* is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-03-2008, 09:48 PM   #2
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

Is there somebody that knows about it that could maybe be with you at times when you think he'll be there and just be with you to help you through/get away from him quicker?

I'm sorry I can't really think of anything useful to say but hopefully somebody else will be able to

*hugs*

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:03 AM   #3
learning_to_fly

I am currently:

The other issue is that seeing him over and over is going to make the whole coping process so much harder, and that's not fair on you. zedmeister is right - can you try not to be alone with this guy at the very least? Having someone else with you should make you feel a bit safer. Maybe as a last resort you could get an AVO or whatever so he legally can't come within a certain distance of you, or speak to you. I dont know if that would be an option for you, but maybe?

hang in there, you can get through this.

learning_to_fly is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)