RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-04-2015, 04:06 AM   #1
OrchestraSystem
Many in one.

I am currently:
Contains sexual abuse - How didn't they notice?? :(

We got hurt so much when we were little, we were sexually abused so much and lots of other stuff happened too :(

How didn't family notice? :/

I know they neglected us loads but... :/ They should have noticed something. How didn't they notice the physical signs? How didn't they notice how withdrawn and scared and sad and anxious we were when we were only 2? :( I don't get it..

Family is meant to care and notice stuff. Parents should have seen something and I don't know how they didn't.. And if they did why didn't they stop it or why didn't they try to help us? :(

I want to understand but I can't. A mum or a dad shouldn't let their child hurt so much and they should care enough to notice... :/

I can't sleep because I'm being hurt internally (inner world because we're a DID system) and I can't stop remembering this stuff happening to us when we were little.. :( I can't stop seeing what they did to us when we were so small, we were only 2-6 and that isn't ok.. :/ It was so bad and so scary, it should have been noticeable in some way and I can't stop nearly bursting into tears because it hurts even more to know that no one cared enough to see what was happening or they didn't stop it :(

How can no one notice when grown men are doing that to a kid so young for most days for years? :(

Bunny <3

.a DID system. there are so many.

OrchestraSystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 04:42 AM   #2
holdin_on

I am currently:

I am so sorry to hear this. Just know your not alone. Family is good but not all of them. If you need to talk about it to help you sleep let me know. I've been through the sexual abuse and family not noticing. I feel your pain bunny. Just know your not alone and its okay to cry if you need to, some times it helps.

holdin_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 05:47 AM   #3
OrchestraSystem
Many in one.

I am currently:

Thank you <3 :(

I'm very very sorry that you understand. No one should have to understand this :/ It's so sad that other people know what this is like.. :(

Bunny.

Old 19-04-2015, 02:29 PM   #4
Horizon

I am currently:

Hi Bunny,

My parents never noticed anything either (but my parents were not neglectful, so I'm sorry if this isn't helpful), though now that they know about what we went through, they look back and see signs - from me and from the people who hurt us. Part of it, for them, is that they never thought people they considered friends would be capable of such brutality toward a child, so I guess people see what they want to see. Also, because of the DID, it was hard for them to see anything amiss because there is an alter whose job it was to appear "normal" so no one would suspect abuse and it would keep others safe.

I am sorry your parents were so oblivious and/or turned a blind eye. I can imagine that hurts a lot. :(

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 05:07 PM   #5
OrchestraSystem
Many in one.

I am currently:

Thank you for replying to me Horizon <3 :)

I'm sorry they didn't notice for you either.. but I am happy they could see the signs when you told them <3 It does help to hear from you though! Actually knowing others went through similar and we aren't on our own is very helpful!

I know we had people who were here to seem normal but I hate that it worked so much.. :( If we didn't have to hide everything then maybe it would have stopped before we moved (if we didn't move it would have happened for so much longer..)

It hurts and it makes me sad and I feel sick when I think that if someone had noticed then we would have been less damaged than we are now.

Bunny <3

Last edited by OrchestraSystem : 19-04-2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Oops, I forgot to sign my name :P

Old 19-04-2015, 05:36 PM   #6
Horizon

I am currently:

It's definitely a mixed feeling - knowing a part had to protect and keep silent out of survival, but then knowing that might have possibly prevented people from noticing as much as they should have.
(Mine also ended shortly around a time of moving a loooong way away)

Hopefully I worded that correctly - Not too great with words right now, but will be keeping up with this thread.

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 05:48 PM   #7
OrchestraSystem
Many in one.

I am currently:

It's hard.. I wish I could go back and tell people what was happening to us. I wish I could look at us and our family and figure out if they noticed anything or if it was really that unnoticeable :( I hope it gets easier in time.

Mhm, we moved about 6 hours away and I guess they couldn't follow us then so that's good. Still got hurt when we moved but at least not by the same people or in the same situation.. :/ Slight bit of a positive I guess? :S

You worded it fine, don't worry <3 Thank you for being so lovely :)

Bunny.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)