RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-09-2009, 03:34 AM   #1
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:
Penguins. Or a quiz.

First, what's your name? Katy.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Nope.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Sure thing.

What date and year were you born? 17/10/1992

What city/country was that in? England.

What is the first memory you can remember? I'm not sure. Sitting in a cupboard having taken out all the pots and pans is fairly early.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Author, vet, teacher...

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was a good kid, parents would agree.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Cuddly toys, dolls, barbies, model animals.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Storm from the 1990's animated series of X-men, that horse that ran wild...Silver something or other...and Pocahontas.

What was your first day of school like? Good, if memory serves. I got a sticker

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Never.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? No.

What was your favourite game to play? I can't remember, I think I liked Monopoly a fair bit...

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Yes, we stuffed our faces, giggled, gossiped and watched films.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yes, because I had bucked teeth, a fat face, bad hair, freckles, glasses, was a geek...take your pick.

What was the name of your best friend? I had a few at different periods. F, J and V spring to mind though.

What was your favourite subject in school? English.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? I might have once, I seem to recall sneaking onto canal bank to try to fish.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Some might have considered one of the teen crowds I hung out with the 'wrong crowd'.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? A few different ones.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Pretty much never.

What was it for ^? Praise.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Class test yes, national no.

What did/do you like most about school? I really, really hated it. I quite liked leaping the gate with my friends and going for a smoke behind the gas tanks though. Those were good times.

What did/do you like least about school? So many things so little time. Crowds, conformity, uniform etc etc...

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Halle Berry all the way.

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? How old is graduation, like end of year 11? Four.

What do you remember most about your childhood? The negatives unfortunately.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? At the time, up until about 13/14 yes.

Do you still wish you were a kid? In some respects yes, generally no.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Not properly but my grandma did. I can't remember really.

What nationality are you? English.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? Yes I do and did and generally yes though with one it's very false.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? It's fine.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Mum I would hope.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Mixture, I have more of Dad's interests but more of Mum's personality.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Kind, caring, perfectionist.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? See above.

5 words to describe your Mum? Kind, caring, loyal, fun, open minded.

5 words to describe your Dad? Loving, obsessive, intelligent, stubborn, loner.

Are you a *close* family? Yes.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? Shush.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Mum and Dad, every day.

Which family member are you closest to? Mum.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? No.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Intelligent, good looking, funny, sorted, sane, probably male if dad had any say.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? If it was male no. Otherwise yeah.

What TV family would you compare yours to? None of them.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Twice a year to Devon to see my grandma, once a year somewhere hot; Greece, Spain, Italy etc.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? They were fairly strict on some things but not too much so, I would probably do it same way.

What is your family most proud of you for? Getting into college, getting alright grades.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Civil ceremonied. Younger than 25.

Have kids? Preferably about 25/26, not later than early 30s.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Be open minded and accepting, don't steal, murder or cheat. Probably some other stuff too.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Only the boys name really, Nathaniel.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? None.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? None.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have a few, because they are funny, fun, caring, supportive and insane.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Depends on the individual.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar.

How would your friends describe you when angry? Not a clue.

Happy? Smiling?

Sad? Quiet and/or crying and withdrawn.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? A few months ago and it's between us.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? School.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who is always there for you.

Do you think you are a good friend? I hope so.

Are most your friends single or taken? Single.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? J or A probably.

What occupations do your parents have? Health visitor and lecturer.

How about your siblings? N/A

Do you have a job? What is it? No.

What job suits your personality the most? Something in the caring profession or writing.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? There would a few. A job that involved hurting animals, toilet cleaning or copious amounts of washing up

How many different jobs have you had so far? One proper job.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I'm studying English language, Politics, Sociology, Psychology. Would hope to do psychiatric nursing afterwards.

Does your current job involve the above subject? I don't have a job.

Why should an employer hire you? F*ck knows.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? I went on a placement, first at a special school then at a primary school.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably not. Just because.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Female.

Would you sleep your way to the top? Depends who I had to sleep with. Probably not though

Do you still want to do what you wished you could do as a kid?
Write, yes. Teacher maybe. Vet, no.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Yes.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
I Love My Beagle
In Awe Of His Redemptive Grace

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Megan

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Eh. Megan or Meg is fine.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? I guess. LOL.

What date and year were you born? 05/20/1985

What city/country was that in? Wyoming (state) US.

What is the first memory you can remember? I don't remember honestly.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Vet, Teacher, Doctor.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was a good kid. And yes, my parents would agree with that.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Stuffed Animals, Barbies.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? I really like the Looney Tunes, and Animaniacs (back when TV was still good)

What was your first day of school like? Good. I think. I don't really remember though.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? I had a few. Barbara, Karen, Pam.

What was your favourite game to play? Candy Land, Uno

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? I wasn't that popular. But I went to a few.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? There was a group of girls in jr high, that for some reason had a vendetta aginist me and my friends. So yeah. That kinda counts...

What was the name of your best friend? I had a few at different periods. A, M, K are the ones that stick out in my mind growing up. But It's amazing how that has changed, and none of them are really my friends anymore, and I have better ones.

What was your favourite subject in school? English or History.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? I don't thik I ever did. It would have been hard to sneak out of the house, considering I would have had to of used the front door. ( My bedroom window was 6 feet off the ground)

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? I suppose some of the friends I had in junior high would have been considered the "wrong crowd"

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Never. I had to go to report something, but I was never "sent" there.

What was it for ^? To report some stuff that had happened.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Not that I recall.

What did/do you like most about school? I guess I would have to say Choir and Musicals in high school.

What did/do you like least about school? There was alot of stuff.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Umm.. Josh Hartnett. LOL.

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated?
Umm. I technically dated one. And then I dated someone 2 weeks after I graduated.

What do you remember most about your childhood? Running around playing with my brother.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? I would hope so yes.

Do you still wish you were a kid? Sometimes I miss the simplicity, but still,

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? I had to do a family history project in 9th grade. Lot's of interesting stuff.

What nationality are you? Irish, Scottish, German, Swedish, Russian ( But mostly American)

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? Yes I know them well. And we get along for the most part. ( I don't see them very often. All of them live in other states)

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? I like it.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? I look like both actually, But I have heard I look like my mom.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Mixture. Personality wise, my dad and I are exactly the same.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Loving, Gentle, Good

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Probably about the same. May tell me I am stubborn though.

5 words to describe your Mum? Awesome, Loving, Caring, Beautiful, Best Friend

5 words to describe your Dad? Strong, Stubborn, Loving, Amazing, Supportive.

Are you a *close* family? I would say so, yes.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? Umm. There were some things.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Mom & Dad, Like 2 or three times a week. Brother, sometimes once a week, sometimes more.

Which family member are you closest to? Mom.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? There are a few yes.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Kind, Supportive, Caring, Good, Strong

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Probably yes. My parents know me pretty well.

What TV family would you compare yours to? None really.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? We would have one big summer vacation a year all over the states. :) And then usually once or twice to see the grandparents.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? They could be strict, but now that I a grown up, I am glad they were. And yes, I will probably be pretty similar.

What is your family most proud of you for? Umm. I think just being happy with where I am right now.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Well I was shooting for 25, but I don't see that happening, so I am shooting for 30 now.

Have kids? Probably late 30s.

What values/morals would you teach your children? I would teach them to live by God's word, and some other things too.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Not really yet.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? I have a sister in law. Does that count?

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? One

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I am lucky enough to have 4 ( and then some other closer ones too) And they are amazing, caring, always there, and loving.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Female right now. And I dunno. I only have one really good male friend, because alot of them have gotten married, or pulled some stupid crap on me.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar in most ways, opposite in others.

How would your friends describe you when angry? Don't know. LOL

Happy? LOL. Ask them. I don't know.

Sad? Quiet or withdrawn. Maybe crying.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? I don't remember. I don't get into too many fights with my friends.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? Work, and the campus ministry I was involved in a couple years ago.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who is always there, and loves you no matter what.

Are most your friends single or taken? A mixture of both.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? Oo... Brandon is my brother, and then Amber and Teri are definately my sisters.

What occupations do your parents have? Teacher and retired.

How about your siblings? College Student, and Classroom Assistant (SIL)

Do you have a job? What is it? Special Needs Bus Assistant

What job suits your personality the most? I like my job now, but I would love to have a writing contract for my song lyrics.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Umm. I would have a few I suppose. Fast food.

How many different jobs have you had so far? I think like 6, but I have been at the one I have now for 5 years.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I was doing psychology when I was there. But If I woent back, it would be general studies with a minor in music performance.

Does your current job involve the above subject? Not really.

Why should an employer hire you? Umm. I dunno. Ask my boss.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Nope.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably not. I am not very good at making executive decisions.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Not really. I work with both.

Would you sleep your way to the top? Nope.

Vet possibly, Teacher I guess.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Probably not.

*Megan*

"The LORD your God is with you,he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." ~ Zephaniah 3:17

"Cheer Up. Tommorow will be different. Not Better. Just Different." ~ Barbara Johnson

I Love My Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Gone.

First, what's your name? Annabelle.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? All right then ;)

What date and year were you born? 20th March 1992.

What is the first memory you can remember? A vague, fuzzy recollection of being given a bottle and staring at the wall. I was a baby I think... very little.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Teacher, writer, vet, lawyer...

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I think I was a good kid. I think my parents would agree.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Bunny rabbit teddy bear and my figures :)

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Disney and Tom and Jerry was quite cool too.

What was your first day of school like? I think it was fun? We painted :)

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Once.

What was your favourite game to play? Not sure... I hated the game Sorry though, always lost.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Haha yes, Spin the bottle, watching movies.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yes, because I am a freak, fat, didn't fit in, need I go on?

What was the name of your best friend? I had quite a few... Natasha and Olivia first, Jenny and Emma second.

What was your favourite subject in school? Not sure, maths?

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? Yes, used to have this den in the field I could hide in and be on my own.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Not really, but I have been with the 'wrong crowd'.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? A lot of crowds.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Never.

What was it for ^? As said above.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? National no. Normal class one, yes I have.

What did/do you like most about school? The people there :) Amazing.

What did/do you like least about school? Haha. The work, the homework, the lessons... boringness... predjudice and people putting themselves above you, and the bitches out to hate you... and the year 7s that think they are amazing.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Not sure, Jennifer Aniston?

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? One.

What do you remember most about your childhood? School, brownies.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Yes I think they would.

Do you still wish you were a kid? Yes, so few responsibilities.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Not really... but I have found extra family from a complicated affair that I am not allowed to speak of.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? My grandma I know well, my nan I know reasonably well. Grandpa died before I was born and the other grandpa- affair.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? Yep, no one ever gets it right so that's quite funny.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Mum, apparently.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Yes, a temper unfortunately but other stuff I also have.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? No idea, I hate questions like that.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? See above.

5 words to describe your Mum? Caring, Persevering, People-pleasing, Loving, Clever.

5 words to describe your Dad? Loving, Argumentative, Stubborn, Caring, Intelligent.

Are you a *close* family? Not exactly.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? Hmmmm.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Everyday pretty much.

Which family member are you closest to? Not really sure.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Haha... male, intelligent, good looking, decent background.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Not sure, depends if they forced me into it and what else he was like.

What TV family would you compare yours to? None.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Once a year- France, Isle of Wight mainly.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? Fairly strict and I might discipline similarly but very, very differently.

What is your family most proud of you for? Not sure, helping out with stuff, GCSEs.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Don't really mind, around 24 I think.

Have kids? Late 20's maybe? Not too old.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Know your own mind, good morals and that I am always there for them whenever they need me. And to be happy in themselves.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Xanthe Charlotte for a girl and Joshua for a boy.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? One.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? There are several. Because they put up with me and look after me and never fail to make me smile.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Female generally, I have a bit of an aversion to the male gender but I am getting closer to some males.

How would your friends describe you when angry? Stubborn.

Happy? Laughing, sarcastic and loving.

Sad? Not talking, looking down and refusing any physical contact and attempting not to cry.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? Several months ago... not saying why.

What do you class as a good friend? They've got your back.

Do you think you are a good friend? Fingers crossed.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? E or J I think.

What occupations do your parents have? Accountant and teacher.

How about your siblings? Student but works at a restaurant.

Do you have a job? What is it? Yepp, supermarket.

What job suits your personality the most? Teacher.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Washing up- had to do it once at a restaurant and hated it, it was far too greasy.

How many different jobs have you had so far? Two.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? Absolutely no idea... something to do with Education and Geography I think and eventually teaching... but please don't ask me that question right now.

Does your current job involve the above subject? No.

Why should an employer hire you? I don't know, ask them.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Yes, I went to a vets.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? I think so. I would make sure nobody felt left out and was happy...

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Nope.

Would you sleep your way to the top? Never.

I guess. Not a vet or a lawyer though.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Definitely.

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
Rodolphus
#Azkafam

First, what's your name? Marie.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Not really.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Haha, okay.

What date and year were you born? 01/04/1992

What is the first memory you can remember? Collecting my brother from school when it was really cold and I had my orange coat on, and I was in the stroller. Aged 2?

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Archaeologist from the age of like 5.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? Yeah, I was a good child, and my Dad agrees =]

What were your favourite toys to play with? I just really liked to read and draw. And Polly Pockets, when they were still tiny.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls.

What was your first day of school like? I can't remember.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)?
Once.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? Just family.

What was your favourite game to play? I was epic at hide and seek.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Nope.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Pretty much all the time. Because I was pretty much as round as a beach ball, had terrible eczema, was really clever and as I got to the last years of secondry school, because of the gay thing.

What was the name of your best friend? Abigail through primary school, and no one really through secondry.

What was your favourite subject in school? English, Maths, history and Art.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? I did a few times.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Not really.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? The other loners.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Only for reasons, never in trouble.

What was it for ^? Random breaking down.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? not at all.

What did/do you like most about school? I really hated school, like a lot. But I got along really well with some of my teachers, and their lessons were awesome and will probably stay with me forever :)

What did/do you like least about school? The complete idiots that I had to be with.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Gwen Stefani, always.

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? How old is graduation, like end of year 11? Erm...Oh god, I don't even know. 5?

What do you remember most about your childhood? Not a lot, really.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Yeah, apparently, apart from MH issues.

Do you still wish you were a kid? a young child, all the time.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Nope.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? My Dad's parents are the most wonderful people ever. I know them well, they don't know much about me.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? It's okay.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? I look a lot like my mum.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? I'm nothing like my mum, I really hope I'm like my Dad.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Daughter, what daughter? Oh, that creature?

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Quiet, polite but lovely, caring with a good sense of humour. For some reason, my Dad is really proud to be my father ><

5 words to describe your Mum? Deceptive, devious, manipulative, discriminative and pretty.

5 words to describe your Dad? Wonderful, funny, caring, loving and generous.

Are you a *close* family? The family I have left, yes.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? Let's not talk about that, huh?

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Mum...every 3 months? Dad, every day, Brother every week =]

Which family member are you closest to? Dad <3

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? Beena. It's best not to ask.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Caring, intelligent, someone who could deal with me ><, a good sense of humour and someone who would be good with my grandparents when they find out :P

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Huh?

What TV family would you compare yours to? None, really.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Basically never. Once every three years?

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? No, I wouldn't discipline my children the way my mum did me. She could be very...spiteful.

What is your family most proud of you for? My Dad's really proud of me for getting myself together, and making steps towards recovery.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Civil ceremony, before 30?

Have kids? 25ish.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Abide by the law, be open minded and non-discrimative and love life as much as you can.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? I'm not really sure.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? One brother.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have three. Because they're supportive and lovely and just amazing people. They make me laugh and feel so much better when I'm down.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Both, I think =]

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar, in most ways -[

How would your friends describe you when angry? My friends don't see me angry, I never show it.

Happy? Bubbly, laughing and bright.

Sad? Really quiet, sullen and just grey.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? I can't remember! xD

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? Online, or school.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who just respects you and how you feel about things.

Do you think you are a good friend? I think so. I hope so.

Are most your friends single or taken? Taken.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? I only have one.

What occupations do your parents have? Mum works in mothercare, Dad works as a health and safety person in a factory.

How about your siblings? Self scan man! in Wilkinsons ^_^

Do you have a job? What is it? Not at the moment.

What job suits your personality the most? Art therapist, I think.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Basically anything involving something that could get to my health.

How many different jobs have you had so far? One.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I want to study fine art.

Does your current job involve the above subject? Nope.

Why should an employer hire you? I'm punctual? O_O

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? I did a research project with connexions.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? No, because I'm easy to walk over.

Would you sleep your way to the top? It depends if she was fit *shrugs*

Do you still want to do what you wished you could do as a kid? Yeah.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Sure.

Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.

Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
Katan
Peace be with you

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Dru.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Being called Katan makes me happy, but I worry people might think it's weird.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? no, no, no, no, no.

What date and year were you born? 6/12/1983

What city/country was that in? New Zealand.

What is the first memory you can remember? It's very hard to tell. I remember living in a bus when I was about 3, my mum used to bathe me in the sink, and I remember this HUGE moth falling off the water pipe and landing in the water next to me (and me freaking out about it )

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? I don't remember.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I think so. My mum says my sister and I were well behaved, but I do remember doing some really dumb stuff as a kid.

What were your favourite toys to play with? I liked those troll dolls, and dinosaurs, and lego blocks.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? I remember talking about the Samurai Pizza Cats to the point that my friends got really annoyed with me, but I don't remember who my favourite was. Also I liked Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM).

What was your first day of school like? I don't remember.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? More times than I can count.

What was your favourite game to play? I don't remember what game, but we used to all play in the woods out the back of our neighbourhood a lot.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them?
Yes. We used to eat sweets and watch horror movies, then we'd go for a long walk out in the dark and scare ourselves silly.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yes. I still don't know why. There must just be something about me that makes people feel the need to beat me up.

What was the name of your best friend? Allie.

What was your favourite subject in school? Either maths or art.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go?
I used to run away a lot. I usually went down to the lake, or to a friends house.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? No, I don't think so.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? I was alone, for the most part.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Never, as far as I can remember.

What was it for ^? ?

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Yes! I cheated on one question in one test in my music course. The teacher was in the room watching us and everyone else in the class was sitting in the back row trading answers (I'm a front-row nerd). There was only that one question I didn't know, so I asked our teacher if I could cheat and ask the others for the answer and she laughed and said, "Sure, if you think cheating off them is going to get you the right answer." So I did, and I was the only one to get 100%. Glad I wasn't penalised for it.

What did/do you like most about school? I liked drawing and I liked singing in the choir. I was good a it.

What did/do you like least about school? Getting bullied.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Stevie Nicks or Kate Bush?? *don't really remember*

None.

What do you remember most about your childhood? Always wishing I was an adult. No one takes you seriously when you're small.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Probably.

Do you still wish you were a kid? I miss having a more androgynous body, but I do not wish I was a kid.

Have you ever traced your ancestry? What did you find? No, it's not something that ever inspired me.

What nationality are you? New Zealander.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along?
Not really, not any more.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? I like my name. Also; see question 2.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? More like my mum.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Not obvious ones, but I talk exactly the same as my sister. You could record us talking and I wouldn't be able to tell us appart.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? She would say that I'm "wise", "sensitive", "considerate", "talented" (-her words in my experience.)

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? I'm not sure.

5 words to describe your Mum? Friendly, loyal, talkative, responsible, fragile.

5 words to describe your Dad? Imaginary, beautiful, wise, affectionate, playful (you caught that "Imaginary", right?)

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? I used to tell my mum to leave her ex a lot (loudly and angrily.)

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Almost every day.

Which family member are you closest to? My sister.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? Not really, but my sister calls me all kinds of strange things (Druman, Dudeman, Doodle, Drukachu etc. lol.)

If your parents could mould you a partner, what would they be like? I hate to think... I don't think my mum knows me well enough to try to do that.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? I suspect not.

What TV family would you compare yours to? None, that I'm aware of.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? We stopped going on vacations when I was 7 (when my mum got a new boyfriend) but before that we used to drive to the nearest city and go shopping. I always got a new toy.

Were your parents strict? Would you discipline your kids the same way as you? Kind of... I wouldn't do exactly the same. It doesn't matter, I'm not having kids.

What is your family most proud of you for? Turning out as a nice person, despite a whole lot of BS I've been through.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Unless I can marry my Rosiel-plushie, I don't want to get married *only half-joking*

Have kids? I don't think that would be a good idea.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Honesty, diligence, humility, courage, generosity, compassion. I would also try to teach them to be true to who they were and not get too sucked in by the expectations of the world around them.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? No, but if I did have to name a child I would have to meet them before I tried to name them.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? One half sister.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I think my sister is probably my best-best friend. We have the same values and etiquette, so it's easy to get along with her.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Female. I think I have a better understanding of how women think.

How would your friends describe you when angry?
One of them once said that me being angry is just wrong, because I'm still polite-angry.

Happy? Bubbly.

Sad? Mopey and withdrawn.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? I don't even remember, it doesn't happen often.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? The good ol' internet.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who really knows me and who likes me anyway.

Do you think you are a good friend? I try to be, but I have made some big mistakes in the past (I try to learn from them).

Are most your friends single or taken? About half and half, I think.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? I feel that way about a lot of my friends.

What occupations do your parents have? My mum drives busses.

How about your siblings? My sister works at a high ropes course.

Do you have a job? What is it? Not right now.

What job suits your personality the most? I'm not sure. Either something creative or something that involves organising things... I don't know.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Anything that stands against my personal morals. If I don't have them, what do I have?

How many different jobs have you had so far? Three.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? Music, Art, Mythology, and Comparative Religion.

Why should an employer hire you? Aside from my CFS slowing me down sometimes, I'm pretty much a model employee.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Not that I remember.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably. I'm well organised, reliable, and I'm fair but firm.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are?
No, as long as they are good people.

Would you sleep your way to the top? Hell no.

I don't remember wanting to be anything in particular as a kid.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Perhaps.

God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...

Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #6
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

First, what's your name? Roger

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Fred

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Sure

What date and year were you born? 17/3/1988

What city/country was that in? England

What is the first memory you can remember? I'm not sure

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? A lot of things...

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was a good kid, parents would agree

What were your favourite toys to play with? Dolls and whatever

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? I don't remember

What was your first day of school like? Don't really remember

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Never

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? No

What was your favourite game to play? I can't remember

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? No

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Don't remember

What was the name of your best friend? T

What was your favourite subject in school? It varied between English and Maths

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? Apparently I wondered off to play football with the boys at the end of the road >.<

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? No

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? Those same 4

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Never as far as I can remember

What was it for ^? .

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? No

What did/do you like most about school? No

What did/do you like least about school? Stuff

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Not sure

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? 0

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Yes if they could remember who I was

Do you still wish you were a kid? In some respects yes

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? No

What nationality are you? I don't know. British? Yeah

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? No and N/A

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? It's fine

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Neither I hope

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Meh

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Ew

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? He thinks I'm clever and stuff, silly man

5 words to describe your Mum? Annoying, disgusting, extremely narrow minded

5 words to describe your Dad? Loving, funny, protective, loyal, ditzy

Are you a *close* family? No

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? .

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Mum and Dad, every day usually

Which family member are you closest to? *shrug* dad I guess

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? Yes

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? No

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? No

What TV family would you compare yours to? None of them

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Twice a year to Pakistan

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? Whatever and no

What is your family most proud of you for? Not sure

How old do you want to be when you get married? No

Have kids? No

What values/morals would you teach your children? No

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? No

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? None

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? None

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have a few, because they are funny, fun, caring, supportive and insane

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? It just so happens that they're female, not necessarily important the gender

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Both

How would your friends describe you when angry? Not a clue

Happy? *shrug*

Sad? *shrug*

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? No idea

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? All over

What do you class as a good friend? Them

Do you think you are a good friend? No

Are most your friends single or taken? Single

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? M

What occupations do your parents have? Sales person thingy and lazy bum

How about your siblings? N/A

Do you have a job? What is it? No

What job suits your personality the most? Something that doesn't require human contact

What job do you refuse to do? Why? There would a few

How many different jobs have you had so far? .

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I'm doing accounting at the moment

Does your current job involve the above subject? I don't have a job

Why should an employer hire you? F*ck knows

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? In a pharmacy

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? No, I'm useless at taking charge and making decisions

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? No

Would you sleep your way to the top? No

No

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? If I was good enough

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Gabriella.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Gab, Gabz, Gabzy (only by one person =P). Not fussy.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Sure ;)

What date and year were you born? 16/08/91.

What is the first memory you can remember? Ripping up a bag of nappies xD

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? A teacher.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was a ridiculously good child, for reasons I won't go into. And they'd agree, yes, although I asked a lot of questions.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Barbie xD

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls <3

Three times.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? Yes, but I don't recall her name >.>

What was your favourite game to play? Hide 'n' Seek was awesome. I was a legend at it.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Not really.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Charming question. Yes, yes I was. And for being "fat", "ugly", and "unloveable" =]

What was the name of your best friend? Charlotte at Primary School and Megan during the last half of High School.

What was your favourite subject in school? English and History.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? No.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Nope.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? My friends.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? No.

What was it for ^? N/a.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? I did once and felt so badly about it, I got the rest of the answers wrong on purpose.

What did/do you like most about school? Some of the lessons and my friends.

What did/do you like least about school? The rest of the school.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Um...back then? Chester Bennington xD

What do you remember most about your childhood? Bad things.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Yes, although I should "ask for help more".

Do you still wish you were a kid? Kind of =/

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? I didn't, but my Uncle did. Our ancestor was William the Conqueror's best friend =D

Mum's side:
Grandad - dead
Grandma - alive and know her as much as you can. She's a private person.

Dad's side:
Grandad - arse.
Grandma - Neurotic but nice.
Step-Grandad - arse.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? It's okay and, when I was around 7, I wanted to change it to Harriet O_O

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? People say different things. Probably my dad?

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Dad, fo' shizzle. But I have no temper at all, like my mum.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? She's depressed, apparently. I can't see how. I was fine during my childhood and far more popular with boys...

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Loud, incredibly sarcastic, but very sensitive.

5 words to describe your Mum? Lovely but with horrible side.

5 words to describe your Dad? Controlling but tries to understand.

Are you a *close* family? My parents like to think so.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? I don't tend to fight with people.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Everyday.

Which family member are you closest to? Brother.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? Gabs.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Um...someone who finds my dad funny, who's not afraid to talk to them. Kind, understanding. I suppose.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Anyone my parents chose I wouldn't go with.

What TV family would you compare yours to? No idea.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Once a year and normally somewhere like Holland or France.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? Yes and no.

What is your family most proud of you for? Getting into uni, but what a shame that their daughter can't cope with going. What will the rest of the family think? We'll just lie and say she wants to save money ¬_¬

How old do you want to be when you get married? When I've found someone and we're ready to?

Have kids? After I've got married, so see above.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Open-minded, understanding but able to stand up for themselves and what they believe in.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? I have a few ideas =P

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? None. Well, one...but she =/

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? Two.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have four and because they're all amazing in their own way, and don't seem to mind how weird I am.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? I'd say both.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar xD

How would your friends describe you when angry? They can't picture me angry because I pretty much never am.

Happy? That's generally the side they see always, so loud, care-free etc.

Sad? Generally they see tears, but I don't often let that happen.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? I generally don't fight with people.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? Online and at school.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone understanding that will listen, who won't give up on me because I struggle to talk about things.

Do you think you are a good friend? No, probably not.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? I'm not sure, really. Hannah?

What occupations do your parents have? Mum is a pharmacist and my dad an IT technician.

How about your siblings? One is unemployed and one works as a Linen Porter at a hotel.

Do you have a job? What is it? Maid in a hotel, yay.

What job suits your personality the most? Councellor?

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Anything disgusting.

How many different jobs have you had so far? Two.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I want to study Psychology.

Does your current job involve the above subject? Nope.

Why should an employer hire you? Because I'm a fantastic liar at interviews xD

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Went to a County Court for a week.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? No because I'd be rubbish at firing people >.<

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Male.

Would you sleep your way to the top? No.

Do you still want to do what you wished you could do as a kid? No.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? No, I'm not a risk-taker.

Lucius. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #8
Siouxsie

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Zara.

What date and year were you born? 31/12/1991

What is the first memory you can remember? Sitting with my mum on my grandma's old sofa. She was wearing red lipstick.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Singer (ha), actress, vet, artist, tatooist, body piercer, police officer, doctor, there were loads...

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? No and no.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Cuddly toys and Barbies (but only if I could cut their hair off).

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? I don't remember.

What was your favourite game to play? Monopoly. But if I lost I chucked the board and all the pieces on the floor. I was a little cow.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Yes. We watched films and giggled.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yes, because I wasn't their idea of an acceptable person. I was (am) ugly, and I didn't dress or act like they did.

What was the name of your best friend? I had a few.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? Yes. To the back of the estate I live on, I wasn't very daring.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Some might have considered one of the teen crowds I hung out with the 'wrong crowd'.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Never the principal's, he didn't do the whole discipline thing, just wrote letters and gave the occasional speech. I'd be sent to see the vice principals, who were really mean and gave me college detentions =(

What was it for ^? Getting sent out of lessons, answering back, fighting, wearing jewellery/makeup. Oooh rebel.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Class test yes, national no.

What did/do you like most about school? I really, really hated it. I suppose it was seeing my friends.

What did/do you like least about school? Bullies, crowds, subjects I wasn't interested in/didn't understand, no room for individuality.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Angelina Jolie (she still is). And a few others. Disney characters etc =P

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? How old is graduation, like end of year 11? A fair few.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? No.

Do you still wish you were a kid? YES.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Nope.

What nationality are you? English/Russian/Polish.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? I know my maternal granda extremely well and I love her to pieces. My maternal grandfather isn't with her anymore and is an ********. My paternal grandmother was nice on the rare occasions I met her. I never met my paternal grandfather.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? It's...alright.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? I don't know.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Dad, unfortunately.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Perfectionist, needy, volatile.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? No idea. I don't care.

5 words to describe your Mum? Kind, caring, warm, funny, open-minded.

5 words to describe your Dad? Unpredictable, stubborn, selfish, abusive, PRICK.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Mum every day, Dad, hardly ever, no siblings.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? Zars.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Inwardly and outwardly beautiful, intelligent, understanding and funny.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Not if it was male.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Not often. Around England/Ireland.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? My mum wasn't very strict. I don't know about my father, I was never around him enough to get an idea. But I would be stricter than my mum if I had kids.

What is your family most proud of you for? Getting discharged from hospital. Sad really.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Civil ceremonied. In my 20s.

Have kids? Never.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Be open minded. Other stuff too.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? I don't want children.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? None full, none step. Apparently I have a half sister.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? None full, none step, god knows if I have any half brothers. My dad is an irresponsible manwhore.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have a few, because they are generally amazing.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Depends on the individual.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Both.

How would your friends describe you when angry? Batshit crazy.

Happy? Smiling?

Sad? Quiet and/or crying and withdrawn. Or possibly angry.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? Ages ago and I don't remember.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who is always there for you.

Do you think you are a good friend? I doubt it but I sincerely hope so.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? C probably.

What occupations do your parents have? Currently unemployed and business/shop owner.

How about your siblings? N/A.

What job suits your personality the most? *shrug*

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Um...I don't know. I know there's probably a lot but my mind's gone blank.

How many different jobs have you had so far? None.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? N/A. But I want to go to uni and do mental health nursing.

Why should an employer hire you? F*ck knows.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Yep. I went to the BBC (offices and studios) in London because my uncle works there. It was a doss, I didn't have to do much work. =P

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably not. Just because.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Either.

Would you sleep your way to the top? Depends who I had to sleep with. Probably not though.

Do you still want to do what you wished you could do as a kid? Most of them no.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Yes.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #9
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Hannah.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? I'm not too bothered.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Umm yeah sure

What date and year were you born? 26/08/87.

What city/country was that in? Wolverhampton, England.

What is the first memory you can remember? Crawling around the dining room after one of those push along toys

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? A vet.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was rediculously good because of various things that I'd rather not say. My mum would say I was a good kid :) I don't know or care what my dad would say.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Barbie xD

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? I can't remember

What was your first day of school like? I cried a lot.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Too many to count, but a lot of that was through my parents splitting up.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? No

What was your favourite game to play? Hide and Seek.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Not really.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yes I was for any reason people could find

What was the name of your best friend? Catherine, all the way through primary and high school.

What was your favourite subject in school? Art and Music.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? No.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? No.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? My friends.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? No.

What was it for ^? N/a.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? No.

What did/do you like most about school? My friends and a couple of my lessons.

What did/do you like least about school? Some of the teachers, some of the lessons and the bullies.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Um...back then? Chester Bennington

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? Two.

What do you remember most about your childhood? Mostly bad stuff.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Yeah.

Do you still wish you were a kid? Not really.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Never had any desire to

I don't talk to my dad or his parents. My nan from my mums side is pretty awesome. She's like a second mum to me but my grandad can be a real ass. My stepnan is really nice too, my stepgrandad died when I was 12

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? I used to hate it and wanted to change it but I'm fine with it now

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Definately my mum

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? I'm scarily like my mum =] but thats fine by me.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? I don't know. All nice stuff I'd hope ;).

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Probably something degrading and insulting. My stepdad is awesome though, he'd say nice thing =].

5 words to describe your Mum? BEST mum in the world.

5 words to describe your Dad? A complete and utter ass. My stepdad: Best stepdad in the world.

Are you a *close* family? I'm incredibly close to my mum and stepdad because we've been through so much stuff..

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? Probably when I was 16 and ran away for all of 4 hours. I can't even remember what it was about.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Everyday.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? -.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Someone who's kind, understanding and likes and repects me for who I am, someone who doesn't try and change or control me.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Maybe.

What TV family would you compare yours to? No idea.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Before my parents split up, we never went anywhere. When my mum and stepdad got married we went on holiday every year. Not aborad but it was still nice.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? My dad was...strict isn't the word...My mum and stepdad were great though. They gave me space and let me do my own thing but they set me straight if I was wrong. I'd probably be like my mum and stepdad.

What is your family most proud of you for? My mum and stepdad told me they're proud of everything I've done.

How old do you want to be when you get married? When I've found someone and we're ready to. Ideally I'd like it to be before I'm 30

Have kids? After I've got married,

What values/morals would you teach your children? To be open-minded and honest, to stand up for things they believe in.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? I have names in mind.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? One half sister

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? On half brother and...I was supposed to hve a twin brother but my mum miscarried him and nearly lost me in the process.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have a couple and they're the most awesome amazing best friends anyone could ever want.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? I'd say both.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar

How would your friends describe you when angry? I don't know. I don't like people seeing me when I'm angry.

Happy? I don't know, ask them?.

Sad? I cry but that's not a regular thing. Only one friend has ever seen me cry.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? I don't really fight with people.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? Online, School and college.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who doesn't judge me or try to change me, someone who doesn't use me. Someone who understands and accepts me for who I am.

Do you think you are a good friend? I don't think so.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? Gabz probably.

What occupations do your parents have? My mum is training to be a teaching assistant and then possibly a teacher specialising in maths. My stepdad does voluntary work.

How about your siblings? They're both still in school.

Do you have a job? What is it? I'm a chef and barmaid in a pub and I go to college.

What job suits your personality the most? Something to do with music

What job do you refuse to do? Why? I don't know.

How many different jobs have you had so far? Six.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I'm studying music technology.

Why should an employer hire you? Because I'm awesome

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? I worked in a pub, waiting on tables and stuff.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? I've sorta done it before. I don't think I was that bad

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? female because i generally feel unsafe around guys I don't know.

Do you still want to do what you wished you could do as a kid? No.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? I used to want to, now I don't.

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 02:55 AM   #10
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero

First, what's your name? Nat.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Nat will do. ;)

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Yeah, I need some cheering up.

What date and year were you born? 06/1/90

What is the first memory you can remember? Probably Christmas, not sure what year it was though.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? A vet, but that went down the **** pan.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was good at times and bad at times too. I wouldn't say I was good as gold.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Anything!

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Sooty and all the others from the show for definate.

What was your first day of school like? Ermm I think I can remember it... It was crowded and I remember feeling lonely.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Twice.

Did you have a babysitter? My auntie.

What was your favourite game to play? Anything.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? I have never really been into them to be honest.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yep and because I have always been different.

What was the name of your best friend? Hannah.

What was your favourite subject in school? Drama, music and art.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? Nope I never did.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? I did indeed, won't go into it though.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? People from around here and while they were nice people, they weren't clean people. >.<

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? God, all the time!

What was it for ^? Number of reasons. Not doing work, speaking my mind, detention and other ****.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? I cheated a little on an exam to get into my school but I failed anyway. (N)

What did/do you like most about school? Probably my drama and english lectures. They were good. =)

What did/do you like least about school? I hated the **** hole.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Amy Lee, she still is.

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? None.

What do you remember most about your childhood? I dunno, I am in such a negative mood I'll only think of the bad stuff. If anything my time spent with Madge and Chocky.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Not at all!

Do you still wish you were a kid? Not really, but at times I do.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Not really, I don't think there is much point bringing up the past.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? More when I was younger but not so much anymore.

Do you like your name? Yeah I think it's pretty cool. =D

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? My Dad.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Ermm more my Dad but I think I do have a few of my Mom's as well.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? I dunno, outspoken, independent, creative and dresses lovely.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Rude, tells it how it is and like my mother (his mom).

5 words to describe your Mum? Generous, caring, hygienic, rude and a bit harsh.

5 words to describe your Dad? Amazing, caring, loveable, bestfriend (two words) and awesome!

Are you a *close* family? We can be.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? God I dunno, my Dad being drunk probably or something to do with money.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Mom and Dad everyday, I don't have a sister and my brothers, whenever.

Which family member are you closest to? My Dad.

Does your family have a nickname for you? Just Nat.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? I have the perfect partner. =)

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? No because I already have one.

What TV family would you compare yours to? The Osbournes. =P

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? We used to go every year to Fuerteventura.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? Ermm I don't feel they were strict, but if I did something wrong I would soon get a punishment and I would probably be that way with my children, if I have any.

What is your family most proud of you for? Getting into uni I'd say.

How old do you want to be when you get married? **** knows. Who'd marry me?..

Have kids? Not sure.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Don't steal, never lie, tell it how it is and don't let bullies think they can walk over you. OH and eat whatever the **** you want! Don't let calories bother you.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Boy- Brandon James and girl Ellen Louise.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half, step? I have a sister in law.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? Two half brothers.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? Jacqui! I love her to bits. She means the world to me and we always agree on stuff.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? I don't have that many male friends, but I seem to get on better with guys or girls who are like me. Girly girls get on my tits.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar!

How would your friends describe you when angry? Swearing. =P

Happy? Hyper.

Sad? Sulking/crying/winging.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? Ermmm I usually don't get involved with that stuff.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? I met most of the through friends. =)

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who is always there, won't throw **** back in your face and won't bitch about you behind your back.

Do you think you are a good friend? Yeah. =)

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? Helly is like a younger sister and I don't really have one like a brother.

What occupations do your parents have? Not saying on here.

How about your siblings? Same.

Do you have a job? What is it? Nope.

What job suits your personality the most? I dunno.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Anything to do with fast food restaraunts or chav shops.

How many different jobs have you had so far? About two or three.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I'm taking drama with creative writing and I want to be a writer.

Why should an employer hire you? I dunno, because they feel sorry for me?

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Yeah I did and I worked in a solicitors. ****ing worst thing EVER!

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? I reckon I would, I tell it how it is. They're **** at their job? Then they're sacked!

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? I don't care as long as they don't act bitchy or like a dick.

Would you sleep your way to the top? ****ing hell no!

Do you still want to do what you wished you could do as a kid? At times, but it's too late now.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? I doubt it.

Field Of Paper Flowers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 04:14 AM   #11
zigzag
Per aspera ad astra?

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Lynsey

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Don't really have a preference, Lynz is cool though.

What date and year were you born? 20/12/1990

What city/country was that in? Scotland

What is the first memory you can remember? Hospital, when I was quite young.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Hairdresser, dentist, erm, can't remember what else.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? Yeah I guess.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Cuddly toys, remote control car, train set, skelectrics...was a bit of a tom boy.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Winnie the Pooh.

What was your first day of school like? Not great, if i remember right,

What was your favourite game to play? I can't remember

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Nah, don't think I ever had one :\

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? I don't really know if I'd class it as 'bullying'', but I got quite a bit of **** for being a ''goff!!'' amongst other stuff.

What was the name of your best friend? ...

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? If I did, it musn't have been very memorable

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Nah

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? A kinda mix matched one.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Pretty much never, don't think

What was it for ^?

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam.
no.

What did/do you like most about school? I hated it for the most part, apart from my last year, but looking back, I guess I liked that it gave me routine, and let me see friends.

What did/do you like least about school? The twats that annoyed me, feeling socially awkward amongst everyone.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Think it was Orlando Bloom, lol.

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? N/A

What do you remember most about your childhood? feeling quite lonely all the time, and feeling awkward around everyone. Nothing much changes there then.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? yeah, abit unmotivated and lazy though probably.

Do you still wish you were a kid? In some respects yes, generally no.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? No

What nationality are you? Scottish/ British

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? Yes

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? It's fine.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad?
Neither really.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Mixture.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Probably, 'introverted'

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? I dunno, don't think he really thinks about stuff like that.

5 words to describe your Mum? Outgoing, stubborn, opinionated, quite old fashioned, kind?

5 words to describe your Dad? pushover, healthy, amusing, a moan, agreeable

Are you a *close* family? Nah.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? Various stuff i guess

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Mum and older sister- every day, younger sister- whenever she's here, normally about twice or 3 time a week, dad- once a week?

Which family member are you closest to? Mum, or my granny.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? 'Lynsey-Lou' or 'Lou-Lou belle' although they don't get used as much anymore.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Probably the opposite of what I would like.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Depends if they were a nice, genuine person or not.

What TV family would you compare yours to? Hmm, dunno really.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Not been on a 'family holiday' in years. Last Holiday I went on I went by myself.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? They were just fairly average, up until about the age 15, kinda went out the window then.

What is your family most proud of you for? I dunno, I'd have to ask them.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Dunno if i want to be, but probably about 30?

Have kids? ^

What values/morals would you teach your children? Be open minded and accepting, don't steal, murder or cheat, be kind, stand up for yourself, and probably more.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? nope

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? 2.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? I'm not sure if they count, but my dad's girlfriend has two sons.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? comfortable to be around, funny and nice.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? female.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? opposite I guess.

How would your friends describe you when angry? probably that i swear too much

Happy? say stupid, unrelated stuff, and generally laugh at inaproprate stuff.

Sad? Quiet, crying or other stuff if i'm drunk.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? Not fought with one in ages.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who isn't judgemental, and doesn't get annoyed with you over petty stuff, and always tries to see the best in you.

Do you think you are a good friend? I know I'm not really.

Are most your friends single or taken? good majority are taken, which does make me feel abit like the odd one out sometimes.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? not sure.

What occupations do your parents have? Council social worker administrator person, and digger/truck jcb driver person

How about your siblings? Scottish widows employee, and the other one is unemployed

What job suits your personality the most? If I knew that, maybe I'd have a better idea as to what I want to be.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? vivisection, dunno if I'd refuse to do anything else.

How many different jobs have you had so far? big fat zero :(

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I did animal care at college.

Why should an employer hire you? Because I really need a job, and I'd be hardworking and dedicated, cause I know how much it sucks being unemplyed, so wouldn't want to mess anythin up and get fired.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? I went to a Whiskey distillery, was actually not bad.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably not, wouldn't be decisive enough, and probably too soft.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? N/A

Would you sleep your way to the top? Nah

Nope

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Dunno.

The only warmth is a warmth alone.

zigzag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #12
ReticentRose
Why did there have to be colour?

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Rose.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Rosie, please.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Okay...

What date and year were you born? 27/07/1993

What is the first memory you can remember? Um... not sure. But watching the Wombles at Isobel's house when we were about three is a vivid one from fairly early on.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Vampire, mortician, vet, author.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was an alright kid. I was stubborn, though. My parents think I was a good kid - sweet, but weird.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Anything I could make up stories with. And string, blankets, and books.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Misty from Pokémon, and all the Digimon gang (if that doesn't give away the fact that I was a Nineties kid, I don't know what does!).

What was your first day of school like? On the whole, okay; but I cried at first because I thought my parents had sold me.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Never the whole family together - individuals move around fairly frequently.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? Ros. We're still in touch. Her eight-year-old knows me as Auntie Rosie.

What was your favourite game to play? I loved acting things out and playing pretend, even though I had horrendous stage fright until I was ten.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? When I was twelve, yes. The usual - watched films, ate, slept, made bead bracelets. How innocent.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yep... because I had thick eyebrows, I was clever - back then -, I got stressed easily, everyone said I looked like a man, I wasn't good with people and I got too upset about my mum leaving. And then later on, because I wasn't straight. And then... yeah. There were a fair few reasons.

What was the name of your best friend? They've changed a lot, as I'm sure everyone's have. First one was Charlotte, though.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? I snuck out of the house to get a milkshake with my friend, because I didn't see why I wasn't allowed to. I got caught :P

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? No, contrary to my parents' belief.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? A few different ones, but the only one I've really enjoyed hanging around with is this one.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Once a week in primary school, for our creative writing club :P

What was it for ^? See above. Oh, and a few times 'for a chat' after I was placed in a temporary foster home.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Unimportant class tests, yes - we shared answers. National - never!

What did/do you like most about school? My friends. That's the only good part.

What did/do you like least about school? Maths lessons, deadlines, the headmistress, the homophobia, the conformity.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Helena Bonham Carter, Pauley Perrette, and Maria Jose 'Cote' de Pablo.

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? Actual relationships? Three. Though I dated one of them twice.

What do you remember most about your childhood? The things I did wrong, and the things that scared me. And swimming.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Probably.

Do you still wish you were a kid? Technically, I still am... but if you mean a little kid, then no. Nowadays, I can get straight answers.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Yes. Nothing I didn't already know, though.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? No, and I don't know. I don't think she'd like me now. I'm too stubborn.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? I'm used to it.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Mum, probably... since I'm a girl, and all.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? I don't know.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Negative, secretive, impossible to understand.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Slightly annoying, pleasant, simple.

5 words to describe your Mum? Stubborn, argumentative, loving, hypocritical, generous.

5 words to describe your Dad? Selfish, hypocritical, intolerant, funny... golfer.

Are you a *close* family? No.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? There've been a few.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Parents, every day. Brothers and sisters... infrequently.

Which family member are you closest to? My sister, nowadays... surprisingly.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? No. They don't know what I like to be called.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Male, loyal, English, upper-middle-class, able to have children, financially stable, respectable.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Way, way off.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Once a year, maybe? It used to be wherever Dad wanted to go, but now it's either Spain or a school trip.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? Very - though at times I can see why - and no. I'd like it if my children felt like they could talk to me.

What is your family most proud of you for? I don't know.

How old do you want to be when you get married? It'd be a civil partnership, and preferrably younger than 30.

Have kids? No older than 32 when I have my first, no older than 40 when I have my last.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Be open-minded, be polite, and probably a fair few other things too.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Yes... and I'm not listing them here.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? One half, one full.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? Two half-brothers.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I don't do best friends, but I have a few close friends. Explaining why they're my closest friends will take too long; but basically, we're there for each other.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Female. I don't trust the male ones as much nowadays.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar, though we can have a good debate about certain topics.

How would your friends describe you when angry? Useless at hiding it.

Happy? Useless at hiding it.

Sad? Useless at hiding it.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? A few weeks ago (though she's my ex-girlfriend, too). And it's between us.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who accepts you.

Do you think you are a good friend? Probably not. I wish I was.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? None. I'm closer to them than I am to my family.

What occupations do your parents have? Retired, and office worker.

How about your siblings? Teacher, nurse, accountant, barmaid (who almost became a stripper, but... ahem. Let's not go there.)

Do you have a job? What is it? None, yet.

What job suits your personality the most? Something to do with languages and/ or writing.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Anything involving Maths, because I hate it with a passion... anything involving animal cruelty, causing pain or death, or storyboarding.

How many different jobs have you had so far? Two, if work experience counts.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? English and Spanish are what I'm probably going to do...

Does your current job involve the above subject? I don't have a job, but school? Yep.

Why should an employer hire you? God knows.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? I was a library assistant, and loved it.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably not. I don't like telling people what to do.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Female, even though a lot of women together results in a lot of bitching.

No.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Probably not, though I really admire the people who do.

I suppose that's the one upside to being utterly, perhaps irreparably broken.There'll always be enough pieces of you to go around.
They just need to be careful not to catch their fingers on the sharp bits.

ReticentRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #13
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Conor.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? No.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Sure, let's do this.

What date and year were you born? 31/7/1991.

What city/country was that in? Ireland.

What is the first memory you can remember? My mother being wheeled away to give birth to my sister.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Many things.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I have no idea.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Wrestler dolls, like everyone else I knew at the time. I don't know what became of them.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Pokémon.

What was your first day of school like? All I remember is that I cried.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Twice.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? Kim.

What was your favourite game to play? If you mean boardgames, probably Monopoly. I preferred videogames though.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Yes, on rare occasions. We played videogames and truth or dare. As I recall, my first all-nighter was a huge Tekken 3 tournament.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yes, because I was short and very quiet.

What was the name of your best friend? I've had a couple. C was my first. Then J, then A.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? As a teenager I used to sneak out every now and then. For totally innocent reasons though. I just liked taking walks at night.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? I don't think so.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Three times.

What was it for ^? Once for having Pokémon cards in school after they were banned (I think I was 7 or 8), once for never doing homework, and once shortly before my final exams (he recommended that I sign up for some disability concessions thing for college. I did).

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Class tests, occasionally. State exam... once. I wasn't aware that it was a state exam though, we did it in class so I thought it was just another practice test.

What did/do you like most about school? Some of the teachers were very nice.

What did/do you like least about school? Everything but the handful of nice teachers.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? Bret Hart. :P

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? Two.

What do you remember most about your childhood? I don't know.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Yes, because I was smart and wasn't disruptive. Eventually they caught on that I wasn't doing much, and when I stopped turning up for classes they began to regard me as a disappointment.

Do you still wish you were a kid? No.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? No, but I'm aware of certain things. I know my family was very wealthy and powerful before the Penal Laws stripped them of their rights, titles and property (because they were Catholic).

What nationality are you? Irish.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? I get along with my two grandmothers. I got along with my maternal grandfather before he died, and I've never met my paternal grandfather because he walked out on his family when my dad was a kid.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? I don't like my first name. My surname is pretty cool.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? I have traits of both.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? I share a lot of interests with my dad, and I think I have his intelligence and his temper too (though I'm not nearly as violent). I also share his love of practical jokes.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Troubled, probably.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? He doesn't know me well enough to describe me, but if he had to he'd say I'm quiet and polite.

5 words to describe your Mum? Kind, generous, loving, but dumb.

5 words to describe your Dad? Intelligent, funny, can be violent.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? That's nobody's business.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? I see my dad every few weeks, one of my sisters every day, and my mother and other sister very rarely. Every few months, I'd say.

Which family member are you closest to? My mother.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Intelligent, patient, good-looking, sensible, funny.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Probably.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Very rarely. We went to France twice and Spain once.

Were your parents strict? Would you discipline your kids the same way as you? My father was very strict and quite abusive. My mother tried to compensate by being too lenient. I'd try to strike a balance between those two extremes.

What is your family most proud of you for? Probably being alive.

How old do you want to be when you get married? I don't know.

Have kids? Mid to late 20's.

What values/morals would you teach your children? I don't know, I'm not in the mood to answer such a deep question.

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? Two full sisters.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I don't really know anymore, my best friend and I have drifted apart greatly.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? I generally get along with girls. I'm not sure why that is. I just feel more comfortable around them. Probably because I was mostly raised by a woman.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar in some ways. Some of them are similar in many ways.

How would your friends describe you when angry? I don't know, not many of them have seen me angry.

Happy? Just more cheerful, I suppose.

Sad? Quiet and inattentive.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? A few days ago. None of your business.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? School or RYL. :P

What do you class as a good friend? I don't have the words for it.

Do you think you are a good friend? I try to be.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? A.

What occupations do your parents have? My mother is unemployed, my dad is a plastics fabricator.

How about your siblings? One of them works in a clothes shop stockroom, the other is too young to work.

What job suits your personality the most? I have no idea.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Many. I'm not bothered to go through the list.

How many different jobs have you had so far? A few work experience placements, a few fake summer jobs, no real jobs.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? Pre-arts. I'd like to do English or Psychology.

Why should an employer hire you? No idea.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? I worked in a garage, a primary school and a pharmacy.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? I don't know.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Not really.

Would you sleep your way to the top? No. I'd work my way to the top, but if I got to f*ck occasionally along the way, that'd be alright with me.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Yes, depending on the job. If all my aspirations fail, I'd consider being a cop.

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #14
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe

I am currently:

First, what's your name?

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though?
I have some nicknames

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak?
Alrighty

What date and year were you born?
:)

What city/country was that in?
US

What is the first memory you can remember?
I dunno... think something about the cats we used to have

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up?
Astronaut

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were?
*shrugs* Guess my parents would say so, at least for the most part

What were your favourite toys to play with?
Stuffed animals

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child?
Scooby Doo

What was your first day of school like?
Good, I think

Every few months to few years

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name?
Several, considering all the moves

What was your favourite game to play?
Don't remember

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them?
Not often. My mother was weird about that, so I've only ever been to two or three.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason?
Yup. 'Cause I'm weird, quiet, and shy.

What was the name of your best friend?
Varied depending on where I was living

What was your favourite subject in school?
First was english, then went to math for a bit

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go?
Don't think so

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood?
I knew people who did some not-so-great things, but didn't participate

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway?
Meh, never really had many friends

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office?
Never

What was it for ^?
My mother's stuff, since she did a lot of volunteer things at the schools

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam?
Nope

What did/do you like most about school?
I used to just like school because of the academics, and it was an ok place to be. Then later it was because I hated being home and whatnot. Now I hate school.

What did/do you like least about school?
The social game -.-

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol?
Never really had one

What do you remember most about your childhood?
A mix. Kinda hard to describe I guess.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid?
I guess

Do you still wish you were a kid?
Kinda, sometimes

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find?
My dad has a bit. One of my relatives was almost-kinda in the Revolutionary War, my grandmother thinks she's of Cherokee descent, etc

What nationality are you?
English, German, perhaps Cherokee

I get along well with my dad's parents. I got along with my mother's dad, but am losing touch with my grandmother.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be?
It's alright

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad?
Dad

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad?
A bit of both. I absolutely hate the parts of my mother I see in myself though, so I'm hoping to change that.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say?
B*tch, disrespectful, disorganized, ungrateful...

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say?
Meh... kind-hearted, generous

5 words to describe your Mum?
-.- Insecure, manipulative, overbearing, distant, obnoxious

5 words to describe your Dad?
Intelligent, diligent, ambitious, understanding, kind

Are you a *close* family?
Nope

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over?
My issues

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother?
See my dad most days. Don't ever see my mother and sister.

Which family member are you closest to?
Sister, though I don't live with her

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it?
Meh, just my general nickname most people call me by

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like?
I have no clue. They'd both have completely different ideas.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off?
Definitely not my mother's. Not sure about my dad's.

What TV family would you compare yours to?
Dunno

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go?
Again, varied depending on where we lived

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you?
Guess so. I'd discipline the way my dad did/does though, not my mother.

What is your family most proud of you for?
*shrugs*

How old do you want to be when you get married?
Meh

Have kids?
" "

What values/morals would you teach your children?
Keep humble, be accepting and non-judgmental, etc

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they?
Nope

How many sisters do you have?

How many brothers do you have?

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend?
Guess Owen. 'Cause he's kinda the only one who hasn't given up on me :/

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why?
Depends. Currently my male friend, though I had some awesome female friends a few years ago.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite?
Similar in some ways, very different in others.

How would your friends describe you when angry?
They don't really see me angry...

Happy?
Smiley, more talkative

Sad?
Quiet

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about?
*shrugs*

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends?
School, the neighborhood

What do you class as a good friend?
Someone you can talk to and not fear being judged

Do you think you are a good friend?
I hope

Are most your friends single or taken?
Don't know anymore

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you?
Were Adri and Alicia...

What occupations do your parents have?
Air Force officer and retail sales

How about your siblings?
Student

Do you have a job? What is it?
Nope. Applied for some assistance jobs but never heard back.

What job suits your personality the most?
Not really sure

What job do you refuse to do? Why?
I'd need to think about that

How many different jobs have you had so far?
Meh... depends on what you consider a "job." I've done things like babysitting and whatnot, but not sure if that counts.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to?
Not sure

Does your current job involve the above subject?
N/A

Why should an employer hire you?
*shrugs*

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do?
Nope

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not?
Would probably depend on the job

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are?
Probably female

Would you sleep your way to the top?
No

Not really

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)?
I've considered it

"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #15
Ileana
Amarantos Everlasting

I am currently:

OMG..another one! I must be pretty bad off or bored tonight...or both?
Like anyone's gonna read this anyway...

First, what's your name? Ileana.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? Ile! Ily...

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak?Yeah...

What date and year were you born? September 10th, 1984.

What city/country was that in? San Juan, Puerto Rico.

What is the first memory you can remember? Being in my crib, looking up at my grandfather...I'm wearing a yellow 'onesie' and he is singing to me (I remember as far back as before I was even a year old...I have that kind of awesome ability to remember way back, and in great detail too...I am serious).

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Mad Scientist (seriously), Vet, Spy, Actor, Writer, Pediatric Surgeon, Psychologist, Oceanographer, Cartoonist, Artist (drawing) and comedian...I tried most of them and ended up studying psychology.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was a very good kid actually, nobody disputes that. Perhaps too good.

What were your favourite toys to play with? My scientist stuff, my microscope on which I would watch insects I would catch (never killed them) around. I loved playing with actual scientific instruments and ****...I was really into science as a child...especially astronomy.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Captain Planet! and Lisa Simpson...they still are my top favorites. Also...Top Cat.

What was your first day of school like? I cried so hard! The teacher closed the door to the classroom so I wouldn't go after my mom...so I sat on the table and cried and a kid I later got to know (we ended up growing up together) laughed at me so I threw my red beetle-shaped lunch box at his head...and got in trouble. Oh, Leo and I laughed about this incident years later though.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? We moved so much when I was younger it's hard to keep up but then we settled in P.R. We lived in Miami Beach and Little Havana before that for a few years but then we moved to the island...

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? I had several but the most prominent, loved and important one is named Christina.

What was your favourite game to play? I loved to play outside, hide and seek or war games...or cops and robbers! Anything that involved running around and hiding. My favorite board games were probably Mouse Trap and Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Frequently, we were very rowdy and loud...we would mainly just stay up until the Sun came up telling stories and watching cartoons or Disney movies...later those slumber parties evolved into make-out parties that would last all night (in my room and with my parent's full approval)...and then they evolved to drinking and drug parties (that was by the time we were ten and/or eleven...also with my parent's full encouragement, my mom was the one who would get us the booze and drugs and we would watch The Ed Sullivan Show or Woodstock videos, or other music videos while we got wasted).

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? A bit too much I think, to the point where I would sneak out of school to avoid beatings and stay home from school as much as I could (my mom left the option of going or staying up to me...she was very liberal and did not care so I almost never went)...I got beat so much, every week. Mostly for being light-skinned in a ghetto where most all the other kids were black and some of the girls hated me for being different (I think). Older girls would drag me by my hair through the pavement (three or four at a time)...until I learned to fight and beat the daylights out of the biggest school bully...then everyone left me alone after that and the school bully I beat wanted to be my friend (not a chance though!) it was a great lesson to me.

What was the name of your best friend? Two beautiful bastards, Guanina (native name) and Chivy.

What was your favourite subject in school? Science and English.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? I never had to, we could go wherever, whenever...my parents were very liberal hippies and they let us kiddies do as we pleased. It was not a good parenting strategy though and I don't really endorse it.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? I was the wrong crowd lol...yes, those were and still are some of my best friends. I was part of the crazy kids who skateboarded and listened to/played rock music while everyone else in our ghetto was into rap and baggy pants...they mostly respected us though, and left us alone.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? I just described it above...

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Often...or never, it did not matter. School was never an important or integral part of my childhood life.

What was it for ^? Fighting, being bullied, cracking a kid's skull open in self-defense, refusing to take a test in protest for not being given permission to go to the bathroom by my teacher, cutting class, too many absences, writing obscenities in the bathroom walls, making the honor roll despite absences and a total lack of interest in school (they were shocked)...pick one...

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Not in school...only in college and only once, I actually really dislike cheating on tests because I think you're only cheating yourself...I like knowing if I learned or not.

What did/do you like most about school? Nothing, I hate institutionalized education...it teaches nothing except that it doesn't work...however, I do love learning which is why I do it on my own terms...

What did/do you like least about school? Bullies, certain teachers, rules, bureaucracy, boring subjects and assignments...all of it really.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? As a kid? I was IN LOVE with Iggy Pop and Mick Jagger (seriously!). My mother tried to encourage me to not like Iggy because, I quote: "He's disgusting!" but she failed miserably because that's precisely why I liked him! :p Besides these crushes, I deeply admired Michael Jackson, Janis Joplin, Cantinflas, Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton (I imitated the last three...remember, I wanted to be a comedian?...the kind of comedian they were, though) and Robbert Downey Jr. I obviously still love and admire ALL OF THEM.

One seriously in high-school...and a couple others before, in a childish fashion ('cause we were obviously kids).

What do you remember most about your childhood? A lot of neglect and abuse...but also a lot of fun times with my friends. My friends were my family, we were each-other's support because we were all being abused or neglected. Also, **** loads of drugs and alcohol all around (my parents AND my friends).

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Totally...I was weird but I never really caused any trouble, unless I was being attacked by bullies, I was usually really shy and quiet...an introvert kind of kid. I was a dreamer and a loner, essentially.

Do you still wish you were a kid? Very much so...I kind of still am. My inner child is alive and kicking.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Oh, yeah! I am half Spanish Calé/Rroma (that's Spanish 'Gypsy' if you don't know), a quarter Irish and the rest Spanish (not Rroma).
My grandfather on my mother's side was a full-blood Spanish Gypsy (from Andalusía) and so were his parents. My grandmother on my mother's side was half Spanish (from Sevilla) and half Irish (some place called Galway?)...on my father's side everyone from my great-grandparents down turned out to be form Spain as well, mostly from Madrid. Also, my great-grandfather on my mother's side was a revolutionary and business man in Puerto Rico (fought against the Spanish colonization despite being from Spain himself) and there is an Elementary school here named after him.

What nationality are you? Puerto Rican/American citizen.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? I did, except for my grandfather on my dad's side.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? I have my mom's body, eyes, hair and skin...and my father's nose, feet and lips. Some people say I look like my mom while others swear I'm my father's spitting image...it depends.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Mixture of both...but there's not that much of their personalities in me.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Funny, weird, loud, pretty.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Smart, talented, artistic.

5 words to describe your Mum? Nuts, materialistic, alcoholic, shallow, lonely.

5 words to describe your Dad? Nuts, addict, alcoholic, idiot-savant, hermit.

Are you a *close* family? Not at all.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? There have been so many...mostly over the abuse/mistreatment/neglect of my niece.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Not often, thank gods.

Which family member are you closest to? My cousins on my dad's side...I'm only in contact with my dad's side of the family.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? They used to, when I was a child...'Gurumina' (it means a female who talks too much...they gave it to me as a joke because I rarely talked).

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? A hippie or a Rrom, kind of dirty, a book worm, musician, would listen to amazingly good music and have an extensive record collection and be a good dancer...and as a requirement from my mother, would probably be wealthy or have a good job and possibly be open to drug use.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Maybe...maybe not. The first few things are fantastic actually but it's probably not a good idea to date someone who does drugs (for me) and I really don't care/want someone wealthy so...take those away and I'd be happy to date him.

What TV family would you compare yours to? lol The Osbournes came to mind...with a bit of The Adams and The Simpsons...I also couldn't help thinking of Mackenzie Phillips and her dad...not the sex though, just the drugs part (sadly).

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? We NEVER did.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? They were so liberal they were downright negligent and uncaring...very distant and selfish too. No, I would not parent my children in the same way but there are many things they did with us that I would do...like making music together and having dancing parties and giving us a great musical eduction and letting us have many pets.

What is your family most proud of you for? Getting into college, speaking more than one language and apparently how much I know or they think I know...

How old do you want to be when you get married? I'm too old already...

Have kids? Any time I get my life together I'm open to the idea...

What values/morals would you teach your children? So many...so many I can't really list them here...mostly about being open-minded, and caring and honest and compassionate towards others and other living creatures, and the value of relationships and of family....as well as a lot of other stuff...these are very serious questions worthy of an essay-like response I am not currently capable of.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Some of them are: Illyak (unisex) Roux, LaRoux, Antonio, Antoine, Jacques, Joaquin, Hunter, Patrick, Indio, Jade, Lilly, Melody, Hannah, Anna, Ilyana, Soleil, Sol...

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? One full, older sister.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? Right now I have a few...and the reasons are many.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? MALE, without a doubt. I don't get along with most 'normal' girls. We have nothing in common.

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Very similar.

How would your friends describe you when angry? TANTRUM! prone to seemingly endless ranting.

Happy? Smiling? CHILDISH, giggly.

Sad? Quiet, serious and withdrawn.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? A few months ago and it's between us. DITTO.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? Depends, at school..at the hood, through other friends, at rock shows...etc.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone loyal and real.

Are most your friends single or taken? Most of them are single right now or divorced...

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? G and M.

What occupations do your parents have? None. They work regular jobs...they have no education or degree.

How about your siblings? Same.

Do you have a job? What is it? I just got fired for being or looking 'satanic' (yeah, there's a whole legal mess now...).

What job suits your personality the most? Something in the caring profession or writing. Ditto...also, tattoo artist, bartender or therapist.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Anything involving food...**** you, I won't ever work with my hands full of dead animals again. No.

How many different jobs have you had so far? Too many.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I started with English Lit but ended up finishing with a Psychology/Criminal Justice degree...I'm not done yet though...it goes on.

Does your current job involve the above subject? I don't have a job anymore but no, I used to sell cigars and cigarettes and drug paraphernalia (it was GREAT!).

Why should an employer hire you? 'cause I'm not an idiot and I actually do know what the **** I'm doing...unlike most people.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Social Work with addicts and homeless and a bit of hospital time with inpatients at a psych ward.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably, yeah...I wouldn't be an ass, that's for sure.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Not really.

Would you sleep your way to the top? NEVER!

YES, YES...all of them, especially Mad Scientist...I'm well on my way with that one.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Yes. Definitely...

This took forever but it's the best quiz thing I have ever done. Kudos.

Last edited by Ileana : 30-04-2012 at 10:19 AM.

"...that incremental suicide of turning your life into a dream, to make being awake as similar to sleep as possible. Drowsily, lazily, dry-mouth your way through the day's ceremonies, fumble your way back into the dew-bather you never really left, draped in brown, brown now all around, the haze!" - Russell Brand on drug addiction.

"Si ma êkh gûndo piyiamásko...ándo bírto barruno. Bírto, bírto barruno."

Ileana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #16
forever_lost

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Sarah

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Um?

What date and year were you born? 8/21/92

What city/country was that in? The USA

What is the first memory you can remember? Um...I have several being 3, but I'm not sure which is first.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? A teacher.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was good, but I was stubborn, which caused a lot of arguments where I just wouldn't take 'no'.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Dolls I guess, I also really liked blocks and drawing.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? I'm not sure. I really liked the rugrats and the power puff girls though.

What was your first day of school like? I actually don't remember. I was probably super shy and didn't say much of anything.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? My cousin kristin babysat me mostly.

What was your favourite game to play? I can't remember.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Yes, we watched movies and stayed up late to talk.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Um..not really but I felt sort of picked on during the time I was so depressed in middle school. Mostly in gym class because I didn't do anything.

What was the name of your best friend? I had so many when I was little. Mainly Emily. But also, carly, breeza, alisha (i think that was her name?), vicky, and cassie.

What was your favourite subject in school? Art of course.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? No. I was kind of allowed out to play whenever.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Not really.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? I don't know. The ones with the most messed up lives?

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Maybe like, once?

What was it for ^? I don't even remember.

What did/do you like most about school? Just seeing friends and hearing people talk about whats going on in the world.

What did/do you like least about school? homework.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? I didn't have one.

What do you remember most about your childhood? Um...playing outside until dark.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Yes. Not always a good student, but probably always a good kid.

Do you still wish you were a kid? Yes.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? No.

What nationality are you? I'm several. Mostly German and Welsh.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? I know them VERY well and I see them a lot, except for my grandpa, who died from brain tumors when I was three. But I've heard he was amazing.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Mom mostly?

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? A mix..unfortunately.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? I'm not sure.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Still not sure.

5 words to describe your Mum? I don't really want to.

5 words to describe your Dad? I don't want to.

Are you a *close* family? Eh...

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? I'm not sure.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Almost every day.

Which family member are you closest to? My brother.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Oh, you know, perfect.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? I would date him, but I think I've made a better choice on my own. :)

What TV family would you compare yours to? A watered down family off of skins?

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? We don't really go on vacation. When I was little we went camping once a year.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you?
They weren't that strict, just reasonable. I'll probably be the same way but hopefully more firm because I never really got punished.

What is your family most proud of you for? Going to college and having a solid career plan.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Um...Maybe late 20s, early 30s?

Have kids? Mid/early 30s

What values/morals would you teach your children? Way too packed of a question.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? No, not really.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? One, full.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have a couple. I like them because I can be myself around them and they know me pretty well. They're good listeners and I know we'll always be friends.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Female. Just the way I am. I've only had one close male friend. He was my neighbor for a few years.

How would your friends describe you when angry? I rant a lot?

Happy? I laugh a lot? lol idk.

Sad? They don't see me sad.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? I don't know. We don't really fight.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who you get along with really well.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? Emily and Alyssa.

What occupations do your parents have? Hah...it's not even worth talking about.

How about your siblings? He's handicapped, so he doesn't work.

Do you have a job? What is it? Nope.

What job suits your personality the most? Daycare worker or teacher.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Basically anything really unenjoyable.

How many different jobs have you had so far? One sort of...

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I'm finishing up general random credits that for the most part, I'll never need. Eventually I'll be able to focus more on education and child development.

Why should an employer hire you? Well...I'm a good person lol.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Sort of? I volunteered in my aunt's special education classroom at an elementary school.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? No. I'm not really the leader type...at all.

For the most part.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? Nope.

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak.
Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go.
"But it's the truth even if it didn't happen."

forever_lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #17
PaperKlip

I am currently:

Where are the Penguins??????

You start life with a clean slate. Then you begin to make your mark. You face decisions, make choices. You keep moving forward. But sooner or later there comes a time where you look back over where you have been and wonder who you really are.

PaperKlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #18
SavingGrace
Sliding back down the rabbit hole

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Bee.

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Sure.

What date and year were you born? 14/15/1992

What city/country was that in? New Zealand.

What is the first memory you can remember? I'm not sure. Maybe Hide and go seek and hiding in the corner cupboard in the kitchen.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Nurse or a Ballerina.

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was generally. Mother would disagree, father wouldn't know.

What were your favourite toys to play with? Cuddly toys, doll, blankie, my bike.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? No idea.

What was your first day of school like? No idea.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? 7.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? My family always babysat.

What was your favourite game to play? Don't know.

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Yes, and many different things, ate, watched movies.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yes, my name.

What was the name of your best friend? I had different ones at different times.

What was your favourite subject in school? Music.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? Yes, to go party with my mates.

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? Yes, the druggies at school.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? My mates and the druggies.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Never.

What was it for ^? =)

What did/do you like most about school? I hated it. But waggin and smoking in the loo's was fun.

What did/do you like least about school? The whole concept of it.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? No-one really.

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? A few.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? Some would, some wouldn't.

Do you still wish you were a kid? No.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? Some of is done, someone admitted themselves to a loopy home cause they couldn't deal with being a wife.

What nationality are you? Kiwi.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? Yes, and i usually do.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? It's okay.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Dad apparently.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? Dad.

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? A Bi*ch.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? No idea.

5 words to describe your Mum? Do I really have to.

5 words to describe your Dad? Do I really have to.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Almost never.

Which family member are you closest to? None.

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? Yes, Unco.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? No idea.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Maybe, depends.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Onc e a year maybe, to see family.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? Yes, and not in a million years.

What is your family most proud of you for? They aren't proud of me.

How old do you want to be when you get married? Don't care.

Have kids? Preferably about 25/26, not later than early 30s.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Be open minded, don't steal, murder or cheat. All the logical stuff.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Aubree for a girl.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? 1 twin and 1 half.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? I have a few, because they are funny, fun, caring, supportive and all the rest.

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? Females, they understand the female mind.

How would your friends describe you when angry? Nasty.

Happy? Too happy.

Sad? Quiet and withdrawn.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? A few months ago and it's between us.

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? School, St John.

What do you class as a good friend? Someone who is always there for you, no matter what.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? Only maybe two of them.

What occupations do your parents have? No idea.

How about your siblings? No idea.

What job suits your personality the most? I like to hope, nursing.

What job do you refuse to do? Why? There would a few. A job that involved hurting animals/people or cleaning.

How many different jobs have you had so far? One paid.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? I'm studying English language, Politics, Sociology, Psychology. Would hope to do psychiatric nursing afterwards.

Why should an employer hire you? Cause I said so.

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Didn't.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? Probably not, I hate telling people what to do and being ultimately responsible.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? No.

Nurse, yes. Ballerina, no.

From Nymph to Dragonfly, I know my place.

Call me Bee. =) Like it or Lump it.

‘Cause the passion and pain are gonna keep you alive someday

SavingGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:47 PM   #19
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

First, what's your name? Lana.

Cool - any names you prefer to be called, though? You can call me Batman if you want to :P

Are you ready to get down and dirty - so to speak? Always!

What date and year were you born? Confidential.

What city/country was that in? Russia/Soviet Union.

What is the first memory you can remember? Not sure.

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? Teacher, burglar, palaeontologist, dog-breeder, writer, football player ...

Were you a good kid? What would your parents say you were? I was a very difficult child :S

What were your favourite toys to play with? My soft toy dog named Timmy.

Who, or what, was your favourite cartoon character as a child? Sailor Moon.

What was your first day of school like? I think it was fun? Frightening.

How often did your family move before you turned 16 (or age are now)? Lots of times. Six times. I also have moved another couple of times since then.

Did you have a babysitter? What was their name? No, my sister took care of us.

What was your favourite game to play? Not sure. Monopoly maybe? I lost ALL the games anyway >.>

Did you ever have slumber parties/sleepovers? What did you do in them? Lots of times I guess. Just being silly and playing games. Watching movies.

Were you ever bullied? If so, for what reason? Yeah, because I let them.

What was the name of your best friend? T in primary school. Probably J and F for a while. H since 11th grade.

Did you ever sneak out of the house? If so, where did you go? Don't think so. I pretend ran away from home once though >.>

Did you ever hang out with the wrong crowd at school/in your neighbourhood? No.

What crowd did you hang around with most, anyway? None of the crowds.

How often were you sent to the Principals/Headmasters office? Erm .. I don't think I have been?

What was it for ^? NONE of the things.

Did you ever cheat on a test? What about a state/national exam? Never.

What did/do you like most about school? Nothing for quite a long time but at some point I found people who's company I enjoyed :)

What did/do you like least about school? Homework and people.

Who was your celebrity/TV/film idol? BUFFY!

Before graduation (or now if not there yet) how many people'd you dated? None of them. I hate people.

What do you remember most about your childhood? My siblings/ family stuff.

Would your teachers say you were a good kid? In my final years of school they probably would have.

Do you still wish you were a kid? Nah.

Have you ever traced your ancestory? What did you find? We have a kind of family book thingy at home. It has lots of people that disappeared when the KGB got them :S

What nationality are you? German.

Did you/do you know your grandparents well? Do you get along? Fairly well I think and getting along fine.

Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be? Not a fan.

Do you look more like your Mum or Dad? Both probably.

Do you act/have personality traits more like your Mum or Dad? I *am* my dad :S

If I asked your Mum to describe you, what do you think she'd say? Sensitive.

If I asked your Dad to describe you, what do you think he'd say? Lazy ...

5 words to describe your Mum? Strong, even-tempered, caring, clever, hard-working.

5 words to describe your Dad? Difficult, hot temper, caring, alcoholic (probably), intelligent.

Are you a *close* family? I think so.

What was the biggest fight you had with your family over? Probably about uni related stuff i.e. how I should've finished my degree in less time with my dad. My mum and I don't really fight.

How often do you see your Mum/Dad/Sister/Brother? Once or twice a month probably.

Which family member are you closest to? My sister <3

Does your family have a nickname for you? What is it? Yes.

If your parents could mold you a partner, what would they be like? Breathing ... with nerves made of steele to deal with my specialness and ALL the family drama occuring on a regular basis. Bossy.

Would you date this partner they made or is it way off? Maybe.

What TV family would you compare yours to? Any dysfunctional but loving family really.

How often did you go on vacation/holiday? Where'd you go? Once or twice a year. Different places. Also a lot of camping on weekends.

Were your parents strict? Would you displine your kids the same way as you? They were strict regarding some things and not so much with other things. I would do some things similar and some things differntly.

What is your family most proud of you for? Not being as mental as I used to be (at least that is what it looks like).

How old do you want to be when you get married? Probably never. I might change my mind if I can get my Star Wars wedding though :P

Have kids? Not before I am 30.

What values/morals would you teach your children? Always be polite to ALL the people.

Do you have names picked out for your future children? What are they? Harrison Chewie and Carrie Leia :P

How many sisters do you have? Full, half or step? One.

How many brothers do you have? Full, half, step? One.

Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend? People that put up with my crap but not with all of it. One should never hesitate to call one's friend a spaz if s/he is being one >.>

Are you closer to male friends or female friends? Why? I think most of my friends are female anyway ...

Are your closest friends similar to you or the opposite? Similar in some regards, opposites in others.

How would your friends describe you when angry? Annoying, obsessive, maybe verbally agressive.

Happy? Witty and rambling.

Sad? Anti-social.

When was the last time you fought with a friend? What was it about? Last month. Because I was being a gigant spaz >.>

How and/or where did you meet most of your friends? Probably RYL.

What do you class as a good friend? They care.

Do you think you are a good friend? I sometimes can be. Not so much at other times.

Are most your friends single or taken? Non-RYL people: taken.

Which of your friends is most like a sister/brother to you? H and V I guess.

What occupations do your parents have? Delivery type of person and working in a supermarket.

How about your siblings? My sister is inbetween things and my brother ... I have a vague idea what his job involves but no idea what they call it :P

Do you have a job? What is it? Selling popcorn in a cinema.

What job suits your personality the most? Fangirl? But I was told that is not an actual job :/

What job do you refuse to do? Why? Prostitution. I got told not to do it :P

How many different jobs have you had so far? Three or four I guess.

What, if anything, did you study at College/Uni? What would you like to? English. Hopefully be able to finish my MA and do a PhD at some point *sighs*

Why should an employer hire you? Because I am freaking awesome :D

Did you do work experience at school? What did you do? Kindergarden. Had to do something.

Would you make a good boss? Why or why not? I could be.

Do you have a gender preference with who your superiors/coworkers are? Not really but I think I get along better with my male coworkers.

Would you sleep your way to the top? Nope. Not because I would mind the sex but because I want to deserve what I get *nods*

No.

Would you ever work as something that puts you in danger (police, firemen)? If I wanted to do something the danger part would not be a reason to not to it.

Last edited by Unbreakable. : 02-05-2012 at 03:52 PM.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)