RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-11-2019, 07:50 PM   #1
groveykel

I am currently:
Supported living

So I went to look at a supporter living place and know I got to make a chose about what to do but I like the whole idea of supported living which is in a shared house but a big age diffenxe but the location is bit far and that bit that’s stopping I don’t want my whole roetyine to go up in smoke all off sudden and not be able to do things don’t know what to do at all feel stuck and lost so I say no and see what else is available or just say yes to please every one

groveykel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:01 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

This is about you, so do what is best for you not what you think will please other people. Can you ask about other options but keep this one open too? Maybe list the pros and cons of going for this arrangement. Is there no one you feel able to honestly discuss things with? Why do you feel like you need to please other people?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:19 PM   #3
groveykel

I am currently:

From what I’ve been told I can’t stay we’re I am they want keep finding me to stay here but there not many options that I can do this was one the social worker said I don’t have to leave there if I don’t but I don’t know if she being a bit 2 faced as before she was like you have to move on from here you can’t stay here but I don’t know if I should go for it but then I don’t thibk I could face all the changes it brings but then I not sure if age thing is stopping me to to much of sifferenxe and the people there sound very demont and very over taking as well

groveykel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)