RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-06-2016, 12:27 AM   #1
QuackQualityYT

I am currently:
Contains bullying - My Cousin, The Bully

Life is unfair. Leon my cousin is a bully. He never gets in trouble. I told my mom about him everyday but she never lets me get help. My dad John is helping me more than my mom. If I fight back and take things into my hand, Leon will cry even though he's my older cousin. Once, when I said, "Hey Leon?" He said "UggghhH! What now?". My mom hears Leon but does nothing about it. Leon never realizes the sick bully he is. When he was in the car, I asked him to move over, he said "Question, why?" Then I told him I didn't have space. But then he just replied, "k." and stayed there and took up more space. Also, Leon's jokes are, "LOL! If you can buy a GTX 980, why not buy a GTX 120? For 9.99!" Then he laughs when nobody else laughs. But if I joke and try to keep it at his humor, he judges me then says "I couldn't tell if you were joking because you did not use a sarcastic voice.", even though his dad, my aunt, everyone older than him jokes but doesn't use a sarcasm voice, Leon always knows when they are. My mom doesn't let me post my bully to facebook or other media. I am planning to attempt a run away on July 1st if Leon doesn't stop bullying me. No one helps me, and everyone will hate me if I fight back.
Life is unfair. I can't fight him, I can't stop him, I am the one blamed for standing.

QuackQualityYT is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 10-07-2016, 07:27 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Sorry you didn't receive a response to this sooner.

It sounds like you really struggle with spending time with Leon- how often do you have to see him?

I know you've said that your mom isn't helping, but I wonder if it's worth bringing it up with her again, and letting her know that it's so bad that you've considered running away. I hope you decided against running away on July 1st, as that would be rather unsafe.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)