RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
onlyicandream

Triggering (OD) - !!? If only i could get back to NORMAL !!!?

Hey guys i thought i would put a question out and wander if any one could gave me an answer !!?

You wake up each morning wondering if you will be able to control thoughts !! i could be talking to you and i could be thinking of punching you , are really stupid things sometimes you feel like a zombie walking about and you dont see a future just that your stuck in a trap and theres no way out !!

Now could someone tell me PLEASE , is there a way to get back to normal way of controlling your thoughts !! I dont like to admit i have a problem but everyday living is getting harder would councelling help are maybe a doctor !! what do you call this form !! Thanks for any help !!!

onlyicandream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
Fry

I am currently:

If you were thinking of punching someone then surely you'd have a reason for feeling angry towards them. I actually what's more important is controlling your actions and not always acting on your thoughts. I've never found it all that possible to control my thoughts, they just happen and I sort of 'observe' them as they pass through my head.
If you feel like things are monotonous and that you don't have a future maybe you should set about creating things that you could look forward to. Do you work or study?
What do you enjoy?
If you really think it's necessary then see a doctor but I think that for the time being you could work on these issues yourself :)
xx

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
Sunshine
This girl just cant take it anymore

I am currently:

I can sympathis, i cant control my thoughts i get thoughts of suicide or selfharm or random things like when im talking to someone perfectly calmy what whould happen if i chucked my glass of water over them or slapped them (its not that im angry its just curiosity and ive only ever once acted on these thoughts of hurting other people) and i used to be able to then al of a sudden a few years back it all changed and now im scared of myself and what i think or can do and i just want "normal" thought processes! but im kind of realising that im not going to get that, maybe not any time soon anyway im just learning to ive with it and therapy is helping me maybe it can help you and you can stop it completly i really hope you do
keep us posted
x

My Angels
Madeline 09/02/1990
Edward 10/02/1990

I want to live, not merely survive

Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)