RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 29-12-2014, 03:36 AM   #1
GuardianOfTheFallen

I am currently:
Needing support..

Okay.. After about 6 months of going without cutting, I've cut every night for the past week. I want to stop, but I just don't know how. Most of them are deeper than before.. I just get so angry at myself.. My therapist is very busy and the past two appt' I've had to reschedule and I really need to talk to someone. I don't have anyone in rl. Which sucks. Is there someone else that is having trouble like me? I hope this doesn't sound like I'm whining..

GuardianOfTheFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Well done in going 6 months that is fantastic, I'm sorry that you have since relapsed. Remember that slip ups are as much part of recovery as not harming. There are some resources on the main site that might be useful for you to read Trying to not SH Beating Urges Sticking to Stopping

Do you remember what helped in those first days and weeks when you stopped last time? Distractions can often be helpful, there is a list of some distraction Here

Is there anything that is making this week more difficult? You can talk here if it would help. Don't worry you don't sound like you are whining

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
GuardianOfTheFallen

I am currently:

Thank you! I'll check out these links. :)
I don't exactly know, it's many things. Self-esteem issues, family problems, abuse.. My mothers anniversary of her death is coming up and I am taking that kind of hard. It's been three years, about the time I started self-harming.
My family has been a pain, also. None of them have ever done anything like the things I have. And they are all skinny no matter what they eat. I don't have any actual family, except for my dad, but he's never even tried to know me. My father now, he adopted me when I was ten. He's been through a lot, and you'd think that he'd try to help more. I've asked him for help many times but he never really has. He thinks throwing my razor away and telling me that I shouldn't do this in front of my sister. Which I've never have, I always wait 'till she's asleep before I talk to him. Anyway, I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. I'm tired of getting close to someone and them just going away. Sorry, I'm ranting..

GuardianOfTheFallen is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)