RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #125001
DarkWhispers123
Whats the point in living? We're all going to die

I am currently:

cool and yes i also have an old teddy that mum used to have wen she was a kid called little ted

Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

DarkWhispers123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 10:44 AM   #125002
disneyfreak
Love <3

I am currently:

too much work and not enough time to do it all *hides*

"For I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me"

"You are good, you are good when there's nothing good in me"

"Everything has changed...."

<3 love you my honey

disneyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #125003
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

is anyone here i can talk to…im really scared…had bad flashback…fwel triggered…swear hes going to sneck into my house and get me…feel unsafe… everyone here at hm is asleep…dont want to wake them up… none but one of them know about the SA…none know about the flashbacks or nightmres…

Have you ever sat there and wondered ‘why am I still here? I don’t even want to be here. I haven’t wanted to be here for so long. What’s keeping me here?’ And then you realize the answer is nothing. And that scares you even more than the fact that you don’t want to be here anymore.

Old 14-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #125004
disneyfreak
Love &lt;3

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWhispers123 View Post
is anyone here i can talk to…im really scared…had bad flashback…fwel triggered…swear hes going to sneck into my house and get me…feel unsafe… everyone here at hm is asleep…dont want to wake them up… none but one of them know about the SA…none know about the flashbacks or nightmres…
I'm here!

<3 love you my honey

Old 14-03-2014, 11:17 AM   #125005
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

may… may i talk to you to try distract myself?

Old 14-03-2014, 11:19 AM   #125006
disneyfreak
Love &lt;3

I am currently:

Quote:
may… may i talk to you to try distract myself?
of course honey xx

<3 love you my honey

Old 14-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #125007
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

idk what to talk about… -shhakes her head to try clear it- i was ging tovtell dad and his parents (my grandparents) i am bi today but my uncle and aunt came over so i couldnt give them the letters… i hope they dont hate me when they read them

Old 14-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #125008
disneyfreak
Love &lt;3

I am currently:

Quote:
idk what to talk about… -shhakes her head to try clear it- i was ging tovtell dad and his parents (my grandparents) i am bi today but my uncle and aunt came over so i couldnt give them the letters… i hope they dont hate me when they read them
that is very brave honey well done even if you haven't done it yet just writing it down and knowing that you're going to give it them is a great step. want to have a blanket and a story?

<3 love you my honey

Old 14-03-2014, 11:39 AM   #125009
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

yes please. Even though my friend who is also bi told me i shouldnt rush it or set a time limit as it will stress me out i really want to get it done this weekend as if i dont do it then its a whole other month before i will see them together in my grandparents house.. yes it is stressing me out and may ng me nervous… i just want it over and done with so i no longer have to worry about their reactions.

Old 14-03-2014, 11:41 AM   #125010
disneyfreak
Love &lt;3

I am currently:

Quote:
yes please. Even though my friend who is also bi told me i shouldnt rush it or set a time limit as it will stress me out i really want to get it done this weekend as if i dont do it then its a whole other month before i will see them together in my grandparents house.. yes it is stressing me out and may ng me nervous… i just want it over and done with so i no longer have to worry about their reactions.
I understand. *gives blanket* what story would you like?

<3 love you my honey

Old 14-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #125011
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey Libz, it's good to see you around here again.

*hugs disneyfreak* Hope you're okay.

*hugs Sam* I hope you're able to give them the letters, I'm sure it'll be a weight off your mind.

*sits in window sil looking out*

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #125012
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

any but no scary ones… dont want to get any scareder

Old 14-03-2014, 11:45 AM   #125013
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

-flinches slightly at katies touch but hugs back catiously- thnks katie

Old 14-03-2014, 11:47 AM   #125014
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Sorry if don't like hugs >.< I won't hurt you though <3

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #125015
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

no no i like hugs just not at moment… just had bad flashback where ii could feel it… whats the time where you all are?

Old 14-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #125016
disneyfreak
Love &lt;3

I am currently:

Quote:
any but no scary ones… dont want to get any scareder
that's okay, I don't like scary either okay...

here is Winnie the Pooh and the honey tree

Winnie the pooh was very sad.there was no honey in his honeypot so Pooh went to Rabbits house. Pooh pulled himself into Rabbits house, He ate Rabbits honey, he ate and ate and ate. When all the honey was gone Pooh stopped. Then he pulled himself out of Rabbits house. He pulled and he pulled and he pulled but Pooh was stuck. Rabbit pushed Pooh he pushed and he pushed and he pushed but Pooh was stuck. Along came Christopher Robin. “I am stuck” said Pooh. “can you get me out?” Christopher Robin pulled Pooh and Rabbit pulled Christopher Robin. They pulled and pulled and pulled. But Pooh was stuck. You will have to wait said Christopher Robin. Pooh waited and waited and waited. Along came Eeyore “I am stuck” said Pooh. “can you get me out?” “no” said Eeyore you will have to wait. Pooh waited and waited and waited, along came Gopher “I am stuck” said Pooh. “can you get me out?” “no” said Gopher. “You will have to wait” Pooh waited and waited. Along came Christopher Robin, Rabbit, Eeyore, Kanga and Roo “Now we can get you out” said Christopher Robin. Christopher Robin and Kanga and Eeyore and Roo pulled Pooh, they pulled and they pulled and they pulled. Out popped Pooh he went up, up, up. Pooh was stuck in a honey tree “We will get you out!” said Christopher Robin “I can wait!” said Pooh

*waves gently to Katie*

<3 love you my honey

Old 14-03-2014, 12:03 PM   #125017
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

-relaxes slightly- i love winne the pooh i have a large pooh bear teddy i have had since i was born but he is normal bear color not yelkow and i think mum has that story sonewhere...

Old 14-03-2014, 12:07 PM   #125018
disneyfreak
Love &lt;3

I am currently:

Quote:
-relaxes slightly- i love winne the pooh i have a large pooh bear teddy i have had since i was born but he is normal bear color not yelkow and i think mum has that story sonewhere...
I've got 3 sets of Winnie the Pooh books they were my mummy and daddy's when they were little kids and I've got my own which is yellow with ltos of little stories in it somewhere....

I got a big Winnie the Pooh somewhere in my room I got it from Disneyland when I was abouit 7 and my friend got a tigger teddy my Winnie the Pooh has pyjama's on it but I don't know where he is.

*offers another blanket and drink*

<3 love you my honey

Old 14-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #125019
DarkWhispers123

I am currently:

-taes the blanket but refuses the drink- when icwas lttle my sister and i were friends with another set of twins and when came over me and the other twin that loved winnie the pooh would tell my sister and the other twins twin that they werent allowd in my room cus they no like pooh.

Old 14-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #125020
disneyfreak
Love &lt;3

I am currently:

Quote:
-taes the blanket but refuses the drink- when icwas lttle my sister and i were friends with another set of twins and when came over me and the other twin that loved winnie the pooh would tell my sister and the other twins twin that they werent allowd in my room cus they no like pooh.
I know a lot of the winnie the pooh stories by heart. I love them

*hides*

<3 love you my honey

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)