RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #38081
FlyingNy
Me

*Hugs Sam Mark and Lindsey*

How's everyone?

I'm alright, just annoyed since there's a good layer of snow outside and it's falling fast and heavy. Usually, I am a child at heart and love snow, but not when I am meant to be getting a train all the way to the city tomorrow. I can't get there any other way and by the looks of things, they won't be running tomorrow, which means £35 down the drain and a good weekend screwed. I was meant to be going to the theatre to see Ghost Stories. And today, I was meant to be going to lunch with friends, but she cancelled without an apology. So my good weekend has turned into jack (nothing). *Sigh* oh well. It will soon be Christmas.

FlyingNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #38082
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

*Hugs Lia* Maybe you can get your Train money back ?

*Hugs Sam* How are you?

I've just had my Neighbours 16 year old son in , made tea for him , His Mum dropped him off and he walked up to his Dad's/My Neighbour but My Neighbour isnt in and his son wasn't wearing and kind of thick jacket or gloves and it's cold here so I asked if he wanted to wait in my flat. He has just gone out to find out if my neighbour/ his Dad is in now .

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #38083
Doikers

I am currently:

Well My Neighbours back and has his son in:) He could have come back to say his Dad was back but in the end after he was gone for a few minutes I went looking for him because he just vanished heh , Oh well all sorted .

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 18-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #38084
youngatheart

I am currently:

*hugs* Lia ~~ sorry to hear about your friend today, the least they could have done was apologise and I really hope your day tomorrow isnt ruined.

*hugs* Mark, Im fine thanks. Got a bad back and the painkillers madem e feel icky so won't be taking them again. Cant be drowsy whilst looking after 4 kids! haha
That was nice of you to let that lad wait in your flat, its too cold to be waiting outside!

Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore

pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #38085
Doikers

I am currently:

*Spots and HUUUUUUGS Oliver* How are you Oliver?

*Hugs Sam's Bad Back* Is there another kind of pain killer you could take?

Last edited by Doikers : 18-12-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: to add

Old 18-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #38086
MammaMia

*sends big cuddles for all* Am busy this afternoon doing stuff (mostly tidy related lol) as my Nan wouldn't let us (me and my Mum) go visit her. Plus my room really does need tidying & stuff =/

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #38087
misskitty112
Short and Fiesty.... Enough Said.

I am currently:

*hugs ward*

"Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice."-- E.M. Forster

misskitty112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 04:34 PM   #38088
FlyingNy
Me

*Hugs Felicia and Helen*

I'm kinda used to people letting me down without being sorry. No one's ever sorry, because I don't have feelings you see. I put on a front so much, they think I don't give a toss. I don't have emotions and I'm not worth an apology. The odd thing is, I actually don't mind being cancelled on. It's annoying, but people have other things to do, I accept that. It's that they can't even manage a polite 'sorry' that I do mind. Anyway, end of rant.

My other friend is a babe. She paid the extra money to insure our tickets, so if we can't get there, we should get our money back.

Sam, have you tried normal painkillers? Or are they not strong enough?

Old 18-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #38089
Doikers

I am currently:

*Hugs Helen* You're a busy bee :)

*Hugs Lia* Yey for getting your money back !:)

*Hugs Felicia* How are you hun?

Old 18-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #38090
misskitty112

I am currently:

*hugs Mark*
I'm debating boycotting the celebration of Christmas.
I don't like this unfair splitting of holidays my family has put on me.
I don't want to have to celebrate with my stepfamily instead of my actual family.
It's not okay. at all.

Old 18-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #38091
Doikers

I am currently:

My Mum on Wednesday ish said to me How much longer are you going to be on the Antabuse for, you've been on it longer than anyone said....

I saw Hannah L had Wine yesterday and it struck me how totally normal it is for people of our age (30) to treat themselves to a glass of wine or a beer every so often.

I am low and a little alcohol would help, short term , and I can't keep cutting , I cut because I feel Low, I drink and it numbs it down so ...I don't cut , and I'm not talking about getting totally pissed , just comfortably numb , that "Glow"

So I went out and bought some alcohol , I can't drink it yet as I was taking Antabuse up until yesterday morning but after Christmas I'll give Drinking responsibly another shot I think, I'll make it my new years resolution perhaps .

Old 18-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #38092
Doikers

I am currently:

*Hugs Felicia* That does sound unfair , Can you see both ends of your Family perhap , if not both on Christmas Day one on Boxing day?

Old 18-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #38093
misskitty112

I am currently:

I'm already spending Christmas Eve with my grandparents on my dad's side.
And I was supposed to see my grandparents on my mom's side Christmas Day, and mom was supposed to come to their house too. But she called me and said Christmas was at her house, so I asked my grandparents and they threw a fit and said I had to choose, they don't take substitute holidays, and my mom's said the same thing.
I just won't go anywhere, damn it. I'm not going to be the cause of this fight.

Old 18-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #38094
Doikers

I am currently:

Awh *Hugs Felicia* I'm sorry hun, but you are NOT the cause of this fight no way.

Old 18-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #38095
MammaMia

Mark, is that really a wise idea? :| You don't seem to able to use it responsibility. Yes alcohol DOES numb it, but also makes depression worse. If you're not careful and didn't have anti-abuse, you'd be drinking it an awful lot by sounds of things. God I'm trying to say helpful things but it's coming out all wrong & nasty >.>

Felicia, that sounds really **** honey :( *hugs*

Lia, glad your friend got insurance on the tickets. I might get that for when I buy tickets to see my bestie in Feb as it could still snow & everything :S Sucks that people don't apologies when cancelling :( They should do it even if they have the idea that you have no emotions or whatever when you do...*hugs*

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #38096
Doikers

I am currently:

*Hugs Helen* You didn't come over as nasty hun :) I just , I know there's a chance I'll not be able to control it but I just feel so crap ALL . THE . TIME . Ack! I don't know what else to do. Thanks for replying though Helen:)

Old 18-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #38097
FlyingNy
Me

I've just decorated the Christmas tree all on my tod, but I do feel rather festive now :)

Felicia, that sucks about familes. You shouldn't have to chose, it's not fair on you. But I don't like the sound of you just spending Christmas on your own. What about your brother? Are you seeing him at all?

Mark, i agree with Helen. I'm not sure it's a good idea. I tell myself I will do something sensibly, just one more cut, it won't hurt, just carry those pills to feel secure, you don't need to take them...when really it's a problem in itself that I even need that 'one cut' or that bottle.

*Hugs everyone*

*Spots and gives special hugs to Kitty*

Old 18-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #38098
Doikers

I am currently:

I'm just going to crawl back into bed until 5pm.........:(

*Hugs Lia* Thanks .

Old 18-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #38099
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

*cuddles everyone* I got some shoes to match my dress today :) Alas they're heeled sandals so whilst going from home to my nans I'll be in big wellies :p

The Wardies are my Family. They'll always hold a special place in my heart.
*~Plumeria Sister~*

x Never give up hope x

SparkleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #38100
SparkleKitten
meow

I am currently:

Oh Mark I hope you're okay. x

The Wardies are my Family. They'll always hold a special place in my heart.
*~Plumeria Sister~*

x Never give up hope x

SparkleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 20 (0 members and 20 guests)