Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-11-2014, 06:37 AM   #1
pierules10

I am currently:
People noticing my relapse…what do i do?

Hey guys…
So I haven't really been on RYL since I was 13.
That's when I started cutting and it was really really bad then.
I quit, went back, and then quit again for a year and a half. Now I'm 16, i have a new life at a new school with new friends and a ton of support, and I'm cutting again. I'm not even really sure what started it in the first place. I was just put on meds for the first time and everything seemed to be going okay. But now it's been a month, I still haven't stopped, and I just had my first serious urge in a long time… I think I may be addicted again. I am going through some stress with a friend of mine that may be making it a bit harder as well.

I know this isn't where I want my life to be going. Two of my friends have already noticed (people who I never wanted to know about this) and now, so has my mom (I know she won't do anything about it though). I know deep down that it would be beneficial to stop… I just don't really feel ready to. I don't think I can tell my therapist about it. I don't know why but I feel beyond uncomfortable sharing it with her, or talking about it to anyone honestly. Even people I know will understand--I can't bring myself to talk about it, and I'm not sure why. It even makes me kind of uncomfortable to post this, and the only reason I can is because I know it will remain anonymous.

Any insight or suggestions? I don't know what to do.

pierules10 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 26-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #2
Amaranth
Leah

I am currently:

If you're not ready to tell people then that is ok, you need to do things at your own pace.
It sounds like if/when you are ready to talk though that you'd have some good support in place with your friends and therapist.
What kinds of things have you found helpful the other times you have managed to stop?

Amaranth is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)