Live Help

Forum Jump

Old 03-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #1
LaurenLumos

I am currently:
Stomach neck pain

Sometimes when i eat aloti get the usual full/tense feeling in my stomach and sometimes its accompanied by like my neck arteries pulsing? (hope i make sense)

So last night i ate a huge portion of chicken maryland and chips and i got the feeling as usual but it got really bad. And my heart was racing and my head just felt tense like it felt really pressured. I was slightly panicky which probably didn't help. I felt like I was gonna be sick but also pass out.

I eventually calmed down and woke up twice in the night with a really dry throat. also when i calmed down the symptoms didn't stop. Now all day i have had a constant tension running up my neck and the base of the back of my head just feels weird. (Kind of borderline painful)
My eyes feel like they just want to close but i don't feel any tired than i normally do.
Also like if i feel gas in my stomach or like swallow ii feel it in my stomach and then it goes up the back of my neck. My jaw feels kind of tense and sore aswell

Also in the morning before i had tea and all that my legs went tingly for hours and then it peaked at about 5pm in so much pain and then it just stopped. I don't think they are connected but I thought I should write it anyway.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has had something like this. Do you think I should go to the doctors?

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

George R.R. Martin

2 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
Animad

I was also wondering if you have/ had had any sort of ED/ disordered eating patterns. If you have then writing about them of in a PM to me could help.

Eating a lot and that causing you to feel or even be sick is quite normal so that does not surprise me. Sometimes pain can make you lightheaded and eating high fat/ protein foods can make you feel hot and sweaty if eaten in large amounts. Have you noticed any patten between the type of food you wag and this occurring? There is a chance it could be some kind of intolerance to it.

Is your neck always affected or just some of the time? One thing I did wonder I'd whether it was your blood pressure going up but it would have to be extremely high to notice. Another thing I was wondering about is stress or anxiety causing this and you don't necessarily need to feel panicky or anything.

Really it is something I am unsure about and as it's happening often, by the sounds of it, I would advise you see a doctor and, in the meantime keep a diary of EVERYTHING you eat (a food diary, there may be examples of this on the net if you're unsure) and then add to that if you get any symptoms and what. It is important you put everything you eat so any patterns may be seen as it may not be as straight forward as you set x and it starts after that. It may also be worthwhile putting an idea of the quantities of it you eat too in your case.

Sorry it doesn't really give you an answer

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)