RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
bluedusteyes
'Courage is endurance for one moment more.'

I am currently:
relapse (*potential ED trigger*)

I'm not sure this would trigger anyone, but--as with citing sources in research papers--it's always good to be overly cautious.

I made a genuine attempt to get back on my feet a couple months ago, and it was amazing...I was balanced in my food intake, was exercising with wisdom, and literally felt like awesomeness all wrapped up in skin. Then I budgeted out my paycheck and realized that I don't have the financial means to keep up with a grocery list that would enable me to stick with my routine.

With realization compounding the mental strain I was already under, it all fell apart, and I've relapsed back into EDNOS (SI as well, but that's for another forum).

I keep saying that I'll attempt self-recovery (again) at the end of the summer, when the meal plan changes and I'll be guaranteed a stable routine of food...but am I just in denial?

bluedusteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 18-07-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
chelsi323

i am in the same boat... i can't afford therapy or a dietician, so i am attempting self-recovery. i have a few self-help books that i do find very useful. could you go to any support groups in your area, such as EDA or ANAD? good luck on continuing with your recovery :)

chelsi323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
fuzzy_sweets

I am currently:

It is really good to hear that you have made an effort to recover. Could you maybe do some overtime at work so you have more money for groceries?

fuzzy_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)