RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-08-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
Pinkavenue

*Positive Recovery Post* - Food Diary

I have started keeping a food diary online, keeping track of my weight goals and fitness. I don't ever want to binge anymore so I started taking diet pills again. I went grocery shopping today and didn't buy my favorite binge food. I hate the fat feeling, I tell myself I will never binge again, no matter how low I feel or how much I love sweets and how good the binge makes me feel...I just want to be thin again, to look good in the mirror, to feel good in the mirror.

When will happiness find me? I wonder if there is hope. So glad I found this group.

Last edited by [Purple_Rain] : 17-08-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Removed calories consumed and food list. Please see rules at the top of this forum.
Pinkavenue is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 17-08-2011, 05:09 AM   #2
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe

I am currently:

That's great! It really sounds like you're on the road to recovering. Sounds like you've got some pretty good motivation, too :) Good luck, and best wishes in reaching your goal! *hugs*

"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
Once A Fallen Angel

I am currently:

Hey hun, it IS good but I'm concerned about the 'diet pills'-- are they safe?

Stopping binging is a great goal though, well done :)

Quote:
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

Once A Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
[LittleMonster]
Kate.

I am currently:

I agree it is good but I'm also concerned about the diet pills.
I wouldn't suggest you take these as they can be dangerous
xx

[LittleMonster] is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)