RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #281
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special

I am currently:

the fact that i can't bring myself to go out anymore with friends. Even though they're all lovely. So consequently i'm slowly losing them all. Right this moment that is the worst thing about mental illness for me.

Something Special.

Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #282
Sonic Dreams
Tom

I am currently:

The fact that he can't stand to be around me because of the anxiety and the depression turning me into a horrible person.

:'(

No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do

Sonic Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:21 AM   #283
*broken-play-thing*
I don't know how to live on anymore. . .

I am currently:

The fact that no matter how good things seem to get, they always fall apart again. . . and I feel like I have to put myself back together again on my own because I want to be NORMAL! I don't want Bipolar anymore. I want to be able to live MY life dang it! I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. . . but who could ever stand dealing with me all the time! I hate being a burden so I am never open with anyone. . . but at the same time. . . I rather die than spend the rest of my life alone. I am tired of things always falling apart, when I just finished putting them back together. HOW can I be strong for my family if I can't even fix myself?!

"I cannot change the past, but my future is my chance to prove I can change."

"Sometimes our deepest wounds, are the ones we inflict on ourselves."

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

*broken-play-thing* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #284
ElectricSparks
Bullet Soul.

I am currently:

The fact that it has ruined my life to the point where I can't call friends back on the phone anymore, or go anyplace with them. Plus the fact that I've basically torn my family to pieces because of being depressed. That all I ever do is sleep, because I'm to afraid to do anything outside of my house anymore, or that I'm not in control anymore, and I've let this thing take over my life completely. That I constantly blame myself and feel guilty, and can never appreciate myself or allow myself to be happy ever again.

ElectricSparks is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)