RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #1
Cg95

Positive Post - Is it right to propose to my partner?

Hello guys, I really would like opinions on my current situation. I will give you a quick overview of it.

So I met my current girlfriend last year, we quickly became very close friends, best friends even, that lead to us falling in love and back in January we decided to begin a relationship and it's safe to say I could not be happier. We are both 24 years old, she lost her virginity to me, I'm her first love and I feel like I've found the one I've been looking for all of these years. I can't envision a life without her at this point. It doesn't matter what woman you will put in front of me, I never look at anyone else but her.

She tells me all the time that I've changed her life, she overcame depression and got her life back on track since we first met and we have pushed each other through the worst times.

We have only been together for six months officially, but I want to propose to her. The last year I feel like I have had a second chance at life with her. She's made me a better me and I want to share my future with her,

Is six months too soon to get engaged? My best mate said if it feels right then who cares what others feel, chase what makes you happy.

Last edited by Cg95 : 12-07-2019 at 11:31 AM. Reason: New add
Cg95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 04:20 PM   #2
BeddieC

Have you spoken to her about long term plans? So you can get a feel for how she feels about the future?

BeddieC is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)