RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 31-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
just-another-gurl
just-another-gurl

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - my spell of not being around

sorry i havent been around latly had to much going on atm im in desperate need of advice and im so so sorry im usless at helping people but this time its serious its not for me but for my mates one of them is on hard drugs and burns himself the other cuts himself me and my other mate just dont know what to do my other mate thinks i should stay out of it because it'll trigger me but i cant let them do this can someone please help me help my mates
i promise i wont ask anymore of anyone on here i just want my mates to be safe but i just don't know how to help them

love a very desperate no one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by just-another-gurl : 31-05-2008 at 01:05 AM.

Everydays the same she fights to find her way, she hurts she breaks. she hides and tries to pray she wonders why does anyone ever hear her when she cries. <3

just-another-gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 31-05-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
Sometimes Crazy
Left.

Hey,

You're not useless, love - supporting friends you've done for a while in RL can be tricky. Have you suggested to either of them to see a doctor - even offering to go with them? You'll find plenty of advice and information on those topics on RYL, you could even copy-paste it into a Word document to print off if you don't want them finding out you're here :) Sometimes, just letting someone know you are there for them and you understand helps more than just having all the answers. Hope this helps,

xx

So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?

Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 02:04 AM   #3
just-another-gurl
just-another-gurl

I am currently:

i've tried everything but my mate doesn't want me to go through this because when i care for someone i tend not to look after myself but both of them wont get help i'm so scared they'll both do something stupid :(

Everydays the same she fights to find her way, she hurts she breaks. she hides and tries to pray she wonders why does anyone ever hear her when she cries. <3

just-another-gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 04:11 AM   #4
Paw Print

I am currently:

Sometimes there is nothing you can do but offer your support. Without knowing the whole situation I would say that maybe they are beyond your help, although you are a great friend to them they probably need professional help. As you probably know, you cannot force anyone to want help. You cannot take responsibility for there actions and maybe you do need to step back so you can take care of yourself.

You can offer suggestions and support but in the end it is their descision if they listen to it.

Please take care
Angelina

Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 04:15 AM   #5
Paw Print

I am currently:

I also wanted to add that you are welcome to post when ever you need help no matter how long you have been away or how many other peoples posts you comment on. Sometimes you need to get more than you give and sometimes you can give more than you get. I do not look at the person who started a thread and think that they have not posted on other peoples threads enough so i am not going to help them out. Please post as much as you need to. That is the great thing about RYL.

Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #6
Wonderland.

Hey.
Just make sure your mate knows your there for him if he needs someone thats all i can suggest.
Post on here whenever you need like Angelina said ^^
We are all here for you for as long as you need.
Look after yourself.
Take care.
Amy x

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)