RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
badbadkitty13
~*Angelic Fruitcake*~

I am currently:
Being ill, weighing in, having lost = oh, hello scalefight

so ive been kinda ill lately, and to depressed to bother making food.
and i made the mistake of getting on the scale this morning. and I lost a few pounds.

so now my mind is going, you can lose more. you can restrict. hunger pangs can substitute cuts, itll be harder for alex to notice. exercise till your heart rate goes dangerously high (i have had problems with tachycardia before)

I shouldnt be like this but the truth is that based on bmi, i have become overweight. my reflection disgusts me. and now that ive quit drinking as mich as i was, its easier to restrict... i dont get drunk and forget and pig out on junk.

so i cant help it, im back to weighing myself 2x a day. if it isnt lower every morning i hate myself.
whenever food goes into my mouth i feel like a failure.

i feel like im going to be this fat disgusting pig forever.

and you might ask "were you happier when you were restricting/lower weight?" and honestly i WAS.

medical issue made me stop exercising and had me in bed for a couple months but i feel like i should have done more to keep my weight in check.

why cant i ever find a medium?

im always either restricting or binging, often without purging because i sustained a severe life threatening condition from purging (bilateral vertebral dissection) and now am somewhat emetaphobic. or however you spell it.

i wish there was some thing that just measured your appetite and determined ideal weight and created a tasty, fillunf food item that would keep you at a perfect level. no giving up deliciousness, no feeling hungry, no getting fat.
oh what a lovely dream.
I don't even care if it ends up being soylent green, and thats coming from a vegetarian!
The following content has been hidden - Reason : movie spoiler, explaining what soylent green is

PS. if you dont know theres a movie called soylent green. its a food ration everyone wants real bad and in the end you discover its made of people.

i wish i could afford liposuction. itd be so damn much easier.

Half Psychotic Sick Hypnotic

We sat and waited for the sea
To stretch out so that we could disappear
Into the endlessness of blue
Into the horror of the truth
We are far less than we knew

badbadkitty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
over the rainbow

I am currently:

hi love.
im sorry you are feeling like this as i have been there myself.
Im having similar thoughts myself tright now and if you ever wanna chat hun,im here.
try not to be too hard on yourself and please consider some form of help before it gets too hard to fight back.
take care and post anytime.

over the rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

Hang in there honey. I wish I had more words right now. But I am here for you.

*hugs*

Jess x

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)