RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
tierra04
Tierra~Fighting for life, but losing the battle. .

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - Wednesday. . .scared

So again with the whole suicide attempt last Friday. . .I talked to my mentor today. Basically just asking him about confidentiality laws, and what he is bound by law to do. He told me if he felt I was a danger to myself, he would have to report authorities. Even if I had already done it. . .and if he still feels like I'm a threat to myself. Anyway, I didn't tell him exactly what I had done, however he wants me to come to his office on Wednesday. I'm going to, and I know he's expecting me to be honest with him. . .but I'm scared outa my mind. And screwed once I tell him. *sigh* I don't know what to do.

tierra04 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 04-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
~hunni~

It's understandable that you're scared, but please try to keep in mind that your mentor is trying to help you. And if he feels as though he needs to report you to the authorities, then he is only doing so because he believes that it is in your best interests. I know it's not easy and things must be really difficult for you right now, but the more open and honest you can be, the better help you are going to get.
Good luck
xxx

~hunni~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #3
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

tell him the truth but dont make it sound like it is putting yourself in alot of danger. i tell the truth but soften it a little...eg, well i do feel suicidal but i am going to be ok as i want to stay alive for (insert reason )
at the end of the day you have to say what you are comfortable with saying and what you needto say. take care and try not to worry yourself too much

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #4
Arohnr
Asshole in flames.

I am currently:

if you're a danger to yourself..you might end up in the psych ward like I did. It was worth it though..its a break from stuff but you have no freedom. But it helped.

Matt

Arohnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:34 PM   #5
Belt
Nerd

I am currently:

I'm in no shape to reply well.
But I can't believe you went and talked to someone-that takes so much courage, well done for trying to protect yourself.

"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."

Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:40 AM   #6
Snow White.
I am a fairy.

I am currently:

Hey,

I know it's hard, but please try and be honest. It's the only way you'll ever get yoursel fout of this and feeling better, and it will be a huge step for you to move on from this crap, which you really don't deserve to be going through. Sounds as though this guy really cares, so I think you should be honest with him - no matter what the consequences are, because if it's going to keep you safe then overall it's a good thing.

You have our support behind you, and remember we're here for you if you need us, please be strong - and be true. You'll be alright *squishes*

Best Wishes
Aimee xo

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:09 AM   #7
Sunday Morning
Imagine

You should go for it, Tie.
I mean what's the worst than can happen, if you got help? It would do much more help, and once the fear is gone, the you'll feel better about making this decision. Do you really want to be like this forever?

Take care
Kiki x

Don't feel like dancin'.

Sunday Morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #8
*keeley*

hope it all went ok darling
take care
xxx

*keeley* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #9
beautiful_disaster

I am currently:

I hope it went well, let us know how you went on.
We're thinking about you xxx

beautiful_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)