RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-08-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
JusC

Guess Who?

Hi Everyone, I wanted to make up a quiz of a different sort of spin to it who hasnt been done on here yet. It's a list of questions to ask u and u have to answer those questions on the celebrity behind the answer.

Whoever answers the person behind the answers correctly will be the winner. I would think very carefully about ur answers before u post and u have to say ur first answer to each question. Think carefully. I will try and make these questions pretty easy to answer so u all can play the game without it being too difficult.

You can submit ur answers through this thread followed by ur name what will appear. There isn't no time limit but say if I have so many replies to my thread then I would let u all know that it's too late to play the game as it's only fair for the people who played the game from the beginning.

I wish u the best of luck and look forward to crowning the winner of my game Guess the celebrity behind the answer.

These are the Guess the celebrity questions. There are eight questions to answer

Good Luck :)

1. Name the celebrity who is going out with Perrie Edwards from Little Mix?
2. Who was number one in the BBC Radio One chart Show last week?
3. Which star stared in the film Pretty Woman?
4. Give me the names of at least three guys in the boyband called The Backstreet Boys?
5. Who presents the tv show called The Great British Bake Off?
6. There are five girls In Girls Aloud including Sarah Harding, Nadine Coal, Nicola Roberts Cheryl Cole and who else?
7. What presenter co hosts the main show on Big Brother?
8. Which celebrity was in court this week following using drugs?

That's the end of eight questions.

I will check peoples answers once I start getting replies.

:)

JusC is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)