RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
scarred4life532
Die Another Day

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - So Weary of Life *rant*

What the hell is wrong with me anyway? I feel so depressed now though I can't see why. I am better off than most people in the world are. What is my problem?

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. I don't know why it bothered me so much. We had gone out a total of one time (last Friday). She didn't even have the guts to tell me herself. She had to get my other friend (who's a girl) to come and tell me. Then this other girl immediately asks if we can go out this next Friday (to the same movie that I saw on the first date). By this time im just depressed so I tell her sure.

I didn't have any money money during lunch, so i borrowed another dollar from somebody else. Then the same friend who wanted to go out begs me to borrow another dollar. She then takes these two dollars and buys herself a Pepsi and a cookie.

I get a small chunk of that cookie and then she borrows a dollar from someone else and buys another cookie for herself. I don't know what to make of that.

Anyway, I was so depressed last night that I slipped up again. No like I had really stopped though. It had only been about a week. I like the sight of blood for some reason. It calms me down. After I was done I just started laughing, probably a substitute for crying.

Anyway, sorry for this waste of space. I bet most of you are thinking 'These are his only problems? He's got it easy!'.
And how many of you actually finished reading this entire thing? Truthfully. I don't blame you.

scarred4life532 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 05-12-2007, 01:27 AM   #2
_inevermetanothergemini_

I am currently:

Hey
I'm sorry you're having a tough time at the mo. Everyone's problems are valid. To some people your problems may seem small, but they're obviously upsetting you, and you have as much right to post on these boards as anyone else.
Getting dumped is such a dang awful thing. But it is also one of those things that does get better. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you're going out with this other girl? I'm really not sure if I'm being helpful here.
I'm sorry you cut. Please try and stay safe, and send me a PM if you need a chat. x

_inevermetanothergemini_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)