RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #26641
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

*huggles and holds Mark's hand* Of course you didn't know all of the answers. you were anxious and had never had to undergo this process before, this is why your SW went with you. You shouldn't feel bad about that. I understand the leftover stress getting to you but you don't have to cut you can stay here with us. Have you tried drawing as a distraction method? That sometimes works.

I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #26642
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Please distract yourself, Mark... write "Love" on your arm (http://www.twloha.org) with colored pens... draw... shred newspapers... punch a soft pillow... even use a rubber band on your wrist. You can make it through this... we're here for you, love. *holds your other hand* You're a strong guy... you've just got to discover that strength within yourself.

RYL family: Doikers is my brother
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Scarletdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #26643
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Thankyou Crimson and April :), Why am I like this ? surely if my meds were working I would not need to cut? , am angry at myself , I eat too much today from the stress of it all and that just makes me wanna beat myself up too. *Sigh* I'm gonna make a camomille tea , thats what I always suggest to people, Take my own advice .......

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #26644
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Maybe the tea will help... I hope so!! Mint or ginger tea is also good and relaxing, if you have either of those - at least, they're relaxing to me, not necessarily to everyone I guess. Not sure. *cuddles* I'm sorry that you're feeling so **** right now, is there anything I can do??

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.

Old 27-05-2010, 07:03 PM   #26645
Doikers

I am currently:

I 'm sorry I don't know if there is anything you could do , Maybe I'll go on WoW in a bit , thankyou for being here :) Thankyou to April AND Crimson.

Last edited by Doikers : 27-05-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: 5 more words

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 27-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #26646
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

WoW would probably be a good idea, just have fun on it, randomly level up by killing things - since splattering monsters on screen can be cathartic when you can't get rid of your own monsters. *huggles* I wish we could play together but I'm not at home so couldn't play anyway, boo hiss. :(

I'm printing off 50 of these Parent Resource Guides and I get to staple them together tomorrow but thing is I'm supposed to print off 500 and that is SEVEN THOUSAND PAGES!!!!!! >_<

So yeah. I am NOT taking home 7000 pages of stuff to staple!!

*hides in her hole* :'(

Old 27-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #26647
Doikers

I am currently:

Hmmm So you have 700 pages to staple? it sounds quite a few . are you working from home tomorow?

Old 27-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #26648
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic

*huggles Mark* Sorry for vanishing for a bit there... my internet went wonky and wouldn't load any pages or even refresh any... had to close and reopen the browser a few times before it'd work again. I hope wow and the tea help.
I'll still be checking in throughout the day (maybe even after I get home depending on what else is going on). *huggles all*

I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"

PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #26649
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)

*curls up*

a)clothes shoppiong shouldnt exist [and bloody hell im huge =/]
b)i was dumb the other day and flipped and scratched tummy... not lots/not deep but apparnetly my aunt saw when she took me shopping today... and now mums gonna look when she gets home and am screwed and i just ugh.

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #26650
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.

I am currently:

Mark, yeah I'm working from home tomorrow. I will have at least 1400 pages to staple (in booklet form so I need to borrow a special stapler!!) since I just printed off another 50 booklets (700 pages). GAHH!!!! >_< Hopefully Jarrod can help some...

Heather, aren't you old enough to claim privacy privileges on your mum checking up on you? :-/ I mean, that's obviously not a legal thing, lol, just something I made up, but it seems if you're over 18 you should be able to tell your parents NO and have it count as a NO. And I agree, clothes shopping sucks. *cuddles*

ARGH am so freaking warm... :( I'm so thirsty too!!

Old 27-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #26651
Doikers

I am currently:

Heather Rght? I looked at your profile pic and you are NOT huge , I dislike clothes shopping too * Hugs*

Old 27-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #26652
risenfromperdition

:/ according to sizes hadda get i am... *sigh*
and and if i do say no she'll just KNOW im saying it cuz of that... and im horrid at being assertive ><
gah. stupid clothes shopping =[ had a lean cuisine thingy for lunch... feel too much =[ wish body would do what me want it to =[
*shushes*

“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Old 27-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #26653
shadowedsoul

I am currently:

sorry I can keep doing this, want to dissapear of the face of
the earth, no longer give a rats ass. Don't see the point
anymore allready brust into tears when a freind asked
if I was okay. Today has just been ****, really had enough.

shadowedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #26654
risenfromperdition

*hug* im useless but you CAN do this x

Old 27-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #26655
MammaMia

*hugs everyone lots & lots*

Trying to keep telling myself she'll be talking me again soon and just need to keep going, I swear each day without properly talking makes it harder. Perhaps aswell all the stuff that happened for us both on Tuesday makes it worse & we were going to have a good old chat yesterday.

It's worse when we've had an argument/situation, as I'm sat there blaming myself. I knew it was coming this time (sometimes I do). But everyday without, is a day closer to her/me/people being okay. Everyday I breathe is a day closer to everything be okay again right? I'm talking a load of waffle, it doesn't have to be replied to, just thinking/talking out loud. It's helping, a bit >_>

So over everything. Trying to keep going. I really am.

Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #26656
taz35
IloveyouBrandy<3

I am currently:

*hugs Hels* I definitely go into super-tidying mode when something's bugging me to the point I have excess energy :P Or maybe a slightly manic mode, because I'll clean our whole house top to bottom!

*hugs April* I'll go read your r/v once I post this, and come back and edit. I know how it feels to want to put on a happy face, act like everything's fine... sometimes though, that just makes it worse (at least for me) because you just want somebody to take notice. Whether that's the same for you, I have no idea... but that's just my mindset :/

*hugs Kat* I'm alright... was in a complete crap mood before leaving for work, and for the first half of my shift. On my break I took some painkillers though, and apparently they work to help me focus? Or at least change my mood =/ Although that could have to do with the thunderstorm we had :) I love lightning/thunder + rain... weird? But makes me REALLY happy. How have you been?

*hugs Crimson* That's awesome that you daughter likes the history book :) I could never get interested in history... it just bores me =/

*hugs Mark* I wish I had been around :( Stupid work >< I hope you haven't given in to the urges... And I hope the chamomile tea made you feel slightly better. <3

*hugs shadowedsoul tightly*

*hugs Heather* You are NOT huge hun :) You're gorgeous. But I agree with the dislike of clothes shopping... my mom used to force me to go when I was younger and always made me try on clothes I hated and weren't my typical tomboy style. I'm still not a fan of clothes shopping, but I'm getting used to it.

If someone ever says to you "You need to stop thinking so much," call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have. If you stop using it, it will atrophy.

Question everything.

taz35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #26657
taz35
IloveyouBrandy<3

I am currently:

*hugs April tightly* Just read your r/v... if I were you, I'd be SUPER pissed. "It just happened"? WTF. That's ridiculous, especially as a therapist. Since she worked with you for 5 years, surely she must have known what an impact that would have???

If she had thought of you quite a bit, she could have picked up the phone and made contact. Urgh, sorry... I get angry about people's actions way too easily. Although if you still want to see her, maybe it's worth phoning her up and arranging a new appointment?

If someone ever says to you "You need to stop thinking so much," call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have. If you stop using it, it will atrophy.

Question everything.

taz35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #26658
MammaMia

Bless you Taz, I didn't even finish it. Once, I cleaned nearly the whole house in 3 hours AND cooked dinner aha!!! Was exhausted but it was worth it =]

Have left RYL.

Old 27-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #26659
Doikers

I am currently:

Is anyone around , someone who won't get triggered easily , I need to PM someone but only if they are safe to read it

Old 27-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #26660
MammaMia

I'm kinda round Mark...*cuddles tight*

Have left RYL.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)