RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
belladonnakitten

I am currently:
not going well

If you saw my last post, you'll see how i wrote quite positivly about trying to eat better and stuff, well it's not going well :(

i am still barely eating. I don't start eating untill about 8pm and then i eat some soup or something. I don't feel like eating atall, i can feel hungry, but i think i'm used to that now, i just feel sick, and the thought of food makes me sick.

and i'm still feeling so fat, looking at fasionable clothes, i feel like there is no point in buying because they don't suit fat people like me.

I feel so childish, and i'm 22 i wish i could just get over all this, and get on with my life like most people are. :,(

belladonnakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 22-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
GoldDustReturnz
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

Hey, love.

I'm sorry you feel so low about your self image right now *cuddles*

Is there something you could eat little but often of, even maybe some fruit if your struggling to get anything down.

I understand how hard it is when your feeling hungry, but when the thought/sight/smell of food makes you feel sick.

I suggest maybe something like salad, or pasta? (sorry if i cant post foods Im not sure if i can)
Something light on your tummy, that doesnt smell or something.

Please try get something to eat though, your body does need food, no matter what your heads saying.

Take care, love.
Ambs
x

GoldDustReturnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #3
MissAnonymous

I am currently:

You are never too old or too intelligent to suffer from an eating disorder, or any mental illness for that matter. Punishing yourself for still being stuck wont help un-stick you, it will only make things worse.

You need to eat more than you are right now, lack of food makes your brain work differently and you will be very prone to depression, anxiety and irrational thoughts.

Have you got any professional support right now?
xx

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)