RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-08-2007, 05:09 AM   #1
romancandle
And all you want is sleep/But all you get it pills

I am currently:
Sleep Survey [28 Questions]

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? No.

2. How many pillows do you use? Normally one, but I sleep with three more.

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Normally side/stomach at the same time. Hard to explain.

4. How comfortable is your mattress? Quite comfortable.

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Forever, if I do fall asleep. Unless I have meds.

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? Yes.

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? Can't count.

8. What kind of bed do you have? It's a queen size bad. Black stained wood. Sexy looking, hahah, well except for the polka dot sheets.

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? Yes.

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? Kinda close, but I have to throw myself across the bed to get to it.

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? I normally don't use the alarm clock, and when I do, I don't press snooze. I know I won't get back to sleep.

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? Smoke a cigarette.

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yes, but it's been quite a while.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Sure have.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? Yeah, quite a few.

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No. I normally imagine my body going numb. Kind of self-hypnosis.

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? Soft.

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? Depends on if I'm sedated or not.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? I have.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? On a park bench outside of the Smithsonian in DC.

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? Four days.

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Yeah.

23. How about in the car? Yeah, I lived out of my car for a couple months.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Not really, manic.

25. Do you still take naps? Yes.

26. At what times? Whenever I feel like it.

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? Yeah.

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? No. No sleep for me!

romancandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 08:23 AM   #2
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? Not tht i no of

2. How many pillows do you use? 2

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Normally curled up in the fetal position!

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Forever, if I do fall asleep. Unless I have meds.

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? several at least

8. What kind of bed do you have? double divan

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? no

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? dnt have an alarm as such, i use my mobile

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? i dnt, im usually awake anyway

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? wats the time?

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yes, but it's been quite a while.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Sure have.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? Yeah, quite a few.

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No.

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? a bit of both

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? i move around ALOT!

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? quite often

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? on my kitchen floor

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? couple of days

23. How about in the car? Yeah,

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Not really

26. At what times? bout 2/3pm

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? Yeah.

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? No.

'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/

Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 09:07 AM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? If i have a cold i do

2. How many pillows do you use? 5

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Curled up in the fetal position!

4. How comfortable is your mattress? Could be more comfortable

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Takes forever unless i have sleeping meds

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? Sometimes

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? at least a few times

8. What kind of bed do you have? double bed

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? dnt have an alarm as such, i use my mobile which is usually on the bedside table

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? usually i wake up before it goes off anyways

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yes

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Yeah.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? Not at the moment but i have been prescribed them before

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? soft

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? i move around

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? yeah

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? in my bedroom wardrobe

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Nah

23. How about in the car? Nah

25. Do you still take naps? Sometimes

26. At what times? when i feel like it

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? Yeah

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 09:17 AM   #4
lolly_x

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? Not tht i no of

2. How many pillows do you use? 2/3

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? side

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? round midnight i doze off

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? maybe bout once

8. What kind of bed do you have? single

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? dnt have an alarm as such, i use my mobile

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? bout twice lol

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? no

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? a bit of both

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? i move around ALOT!

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? quite often

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? dunno dat one

23. How about in the car? Yeah,

26. At what times? 3ish

Old 27-08-2007, 03:47 PM   #5
destroy-!!!-infinity
...blood from the air...

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? no. but i've been sleeping alone for a while now, i really hope i still don't.

2. How many pillows do you use? i have a few around me, but i always wake up having thrown all but one away. .

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? left side generally.

4. How comfortable is your mattress? eh. its okay. but i can sleep on anything (including the hard wood floor of my apartment on more than one occasion) just depends on how ready i am to fall asleep.

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? much longer than i'd like. lately i've been taking sleeping pills, probably more than i should...also alchohol can help, but sometimes that tempts me to stay up later because i become less worried with getting enough sleep.

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? always...it helps my mind shut down. i listen to a lot of audio commentaries from movies to fall asleep as well.

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? i'm not sure. i can generally fall back asleep quickly enough when that happens. definitly at least a few times a night.

8. What kind of bed do you have? black futon with a black matal frame. i like a stiff mattress.

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? its been a while. i once fell out of the top bunk on a bunk bed when i was little.

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? right next to my head, then i have a second one a bit further away. the close one is to make sure i wake up. the further one is to make sure i stay up.

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? more than i should. i have to be at work at 7:30am so i try to put off getting up as long as i can.

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? more often than i'd like, "i drank too much last night, ouch."

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? totally.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? yes.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? see above, sleep aids, does alchohol count as medication? well, that too sometimes.

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) no. i tried it when i was little, but it never seemed to help. i usually need to shut my mind down to sleep, counting keeps me thinking.

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? i like it hard...that feels odd to type.

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? mostly i stay reasonably still, unless i'm restless.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? yep.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? hmm. i didn't want to go inside my apartment one time in the winter, so i listened to music in my car and ended up falling asleep. i left the car on as it was something like 20 degrees F outside. there was an icicle on my exhaust pipe when i woke up. i've slept in a local cemetary a few times, but that place is just pretty.

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? 3 or 4 days, when i was on vacation in london. we we're all very loopy towards the end of that.

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? it was like an art for me in high school. i never got caught, even when i took a nap in the front row of my math class. at work, i try not to but, its happend.

23. How about in the car? i answered this one above. anyone who hasn't tried it should give it a shot. its like urban camping.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? nope.

25. Do you still take naps? yes. i hated them when i was younger, maybe i'm turning into an old man, but those bad boys are relaxing some times.

26. At what times? whenever i need it. on my days off, i've woken up early before, watched a movie or cleaned, and gone back to bed.

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? that would be rad.

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? it is now 9:47 a.m.,,,so,,,maybe?

my whole life has been. running with the wind. and playing with the cowards. it’s so hard to see. i’m fractured within. a poet in a window. we’re bastards and thieves. we’re lovers and saints. we’re holding on to mourning. and in the shadows i will be. until the sunlight melts away. until we tire of murder...fill me up with love...say goodbye when you leave. remember to breath. remember to listen. it’s getting harder to be. the son you want of me. the son i’ll never be.

destroy-!!!-infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 05:30 PM   #6
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? I've been told i do yes.

2. How many pillows do you use? 2,i can't sleep with lots of pillows.

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? On my side.

4. How comfortable is your mattress? It's ok.

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Around 10 minutes.

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? Sometimes.

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? Rarely.

8. What kind of bed do you have? Single.

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? It's on my bed,practically next to my head,only because sometimes i turn over when im asleep and sleep on my right ear,and i'm deaf in my left ear,so i have to have it close or i can't hear it.

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? Sometimes once.

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? What time is it?

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yes.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Lots of times.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? No,but sometimes i take some anyway.

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) Nope.

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? Hard or inbetween.

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? I never remember the position i slept in so i don't know lol.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? Sometimes.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? On my bathroom floor O.o

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? A few days.

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? All the time lol.

23. How about in the car? Yep.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Not really,a little though.

25. Do you still take naps? All the time,usually every day.

26. At what times? 5pm,or sometime around that.

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? I do anyway. =D

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? Might have a nap.

So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.

DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 10:17 PM   #7
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? Nope.

2. How many pillows do you use? Generally one/two now.

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Side/Back, stomach makes noises if I lie on it :[

4. How comfortable is your mattress? I like it. But i'm used to it. I prefer Elmo's.

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Used to be forever. Now i'm up till 2/3am, so dead enough to go like that -snaps fingers-

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? Nope. Not if my concentration's elsewhere. Though I probably could.

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? Never really. Unless it's one of those nights that I do every half hour...Or what not. Or a nightmare wakes me up. When I won't sleep again.

8. What kind of bed do you have? A standard single one.

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? Yes. It hurts. Or I just wake up on the floor somehow.

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? I don't have one.

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? I don't have one...

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? Phone.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Yes.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? No.

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No. I've tried counting more interesting things a couple of times. Sadly that doesn't work either...

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? I wriggle apparently.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? I can't. I just start singing the song in my head.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? Umm I duno. Stairs? Although that was more pass out/fall asleep...Hm.

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? Four/Five days.

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Hah yeh.

23. How about in the car? I FELL ASLEEP FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN A CAR YESTERDAY. I WANT THEIR CAR. Basically I can't generally.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Nope.

25. Do you still take naps? Yes. I'm a granny :]

26. At what times? After la 6th form generally.

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? Of course. We've proposed it, but never had much acceptance sadly.

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? Nope. I'll go later.

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 10:33 PM   #8
ghosts in the machine
coimeádaí rún

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? nope

2. How many pillows do you use? one

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach?left side/stomach

4. How comfortable is your mattress?cushty - it's just right for me

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? until 3am or 4am

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? no

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? lost count

8. What kind of bed do you have? normal single bed. pretty boring really

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? yeah

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? right next to my head

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? it doesn't have a snooze button =( I feel deprived

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? booze...

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? oh dear god not the falling dream... argh! Yes. Yes I have.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? **** yeah

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? never tried any

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) no

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? in between

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? I roll around loads trying to get comfy, but then tend to stay in one position

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? every night

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? in an alcove on a pile of soft toys (overnight) at a mate's house

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? three days

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? oh yeah.

23. How about in the car? no actually - that's the one place I can NEVER sleep in

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? eh.. not really

25. Do you still take naps? occasionally

26. At what times? (mostly) during school

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? **** yeah

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? erm... no

For those doubts that swirl all around us
For those lives that tear at the seams
We know… we’re not what we’ve seen

For this dance we’ll move with each other
There ain’t no other step than one foot
Right in front of the other

~ We're marching on... ~

ghosts in the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #9
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow

I am currently:

2. How many pillows do you use? 2.

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? normally on my side.

4. How comfortable is your mattress? It's ok.

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? hours I can never get to sleep.

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? every hours or more.

8. What kind of bed do you have? a wooden one lol.

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? many times but not now.

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? right next to it it's my phone.

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? lol too many to count.

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? going back to sleep.

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? yeah it freaks me out.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? yep.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? I need it but i don't have it.

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? I roll around a lot.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? every night.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? I dunno really

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? three days.

23. How about in the car? Yeah.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Not really.

26. At what times? normally when I finish work.

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #10
*Scarlett*
R.I.P Mum

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? not that I know of.

2. How many pillows do you use? as many has I can get my hands on. Four at the minute I think and 2 bean cushion things

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Start laid on my front, then on my side and then on my back and by that time it’s time to wake up!!

4. How comfortable is your mattress? Sometimes in comfortable, mostly its not.

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Forever and a day! Sometimes 5 minutes

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? no

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? 3 or 4 probably

8. What kind of bed do you have? It’s massive! Kingsize. Its high up but curved legs and on wheels with high headboard and footboard. I <3 it!!!

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? All the time

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? I use my phone and its normally bedside me unless the kitten steals it. It which case its normally in the litter tray!

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? AS many as I dare. I actually set the alarm 20 minutes early so I can press it at least 3 times.

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? Close them again and turn over

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yep.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? No I don’t think so

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? Probably but I don’t take anything

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) Noooooooo

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? Inbetween

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? Roll around, turn. Sometimes I wake up at the bottom.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? Yes

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? On a bus probably

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? About 60 hours

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Yes.

23. How about in the car? Yes.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Nope

25. Do you still take naps? Not really

26. At what times? n/a

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? Awww yeah those were the days

Last edited by *Scarlett* : 20-09-2007 at 11:05 PM. Reason: it looked weird!!!!
*Scarlett* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 01:51 AM   #11
Morbidia
~The Vampire~

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? Nope

2. How many pillows do you use? two

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Side mainly

4. How comfortable is your mattress? Extremely comfortable

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? A while

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? I used to but haven't in ages

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? Sometimes 3 times

8. What kind of bed do you have? A very nice one

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? Nope

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? Not very close, otherwise i just hit it and go back to sleep

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? I usually just turn it off while i'm still half asleep

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? I want to go back to sleep

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yes far too much, and it usually only lasts a few seconds and causes me to wake up suddenly, i dont like it

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? On many occasions

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? I probably do,but dont take any currently

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) I tried counting the ticks of the clock when i was really ill once, it seemed to work quite well

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? Soft

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? I usually roll around alot when i first get into bed then stay in the same position until morning, well afternoon, lol

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? I tend to just sing along in my head keeping me awake longer, but yes i have

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? In my friends car

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? Uhhh, about 2 days

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Amazingly no, usually if i was sleepy in the morning i'd just stay in bed and skip school

23. How about in the car? Yup, and i woke up and puked, lol

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Sadly, no

25. Do you still take naps? If i'm desperate for sleep

26. At what times? Usually at about lunch time when i've woke up early after an extremely late night

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? I never had that luxury

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? I should do, but nope

Morbidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #12
*lil broken girl*
loved up with ivan

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? nope

2. How many pillows do you use? one which i fold in half

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? my side snuggled up to Ivan

4. How comfortable is your mattress? Not very

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? all night

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? i have been known to

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? loads

8. What kind of bed do you have? it a double with blue check sheets and duvet cover

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? yea too many times to count

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed?it on ma phone or Ivans so either side of the bed

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? dont hit it

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? wat time is it

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? yes last night actually

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? yes so Ivan stayed up with me the whole night to make sure i was ok

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? not normally

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) nope

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? Apparently i move around a lot

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? yes

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? in the landing of my block of flats i think i was pissed

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? 72 hours

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Errr......??? yea

23. How about in the car? yeap on the way back from scotland

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? nope

25. Do you still take naps?all the time

26. At what times? when ever i take a nap

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? yea

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? no must go to job centre

getting better slowly everyday
with the man that will make me
the happiest woman alive

iiss aa ddoouubbllee lleetteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr

Whishing on the stars never got me anywhere.
It made me think through things with more care.

*lil broken girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #13
invisiblegirl
I am myself; that is not enough

I am currently:

2. How many pillows do you use? 2, but i have 6...hehe

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? side, but sometimes on my stomach

4. How comfortable is your mattress? my one at the moment is great, but i move tomorrow so not sure what my new one will be like!

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? aggeeess, unless im really tired

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? when im watching films really late

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? on average at least 3-4, ( i sleep 6hours a night) however sometimes it can be every half hour

8. What kind of bed do you have? a queen sized four poster, haha- gotta love student life

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? lol-yeah when i went away on a course and the beds were tiny

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed?at the other end so i actually have to sit up to turn it off

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? i don't

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? coffee, or to poke my boyfriend awake- he sleeps through alarms

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? not that i can remember

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? yeah, funniest was when i was 8years old and had a nightmare about thr borg from star trek and i thought they were attacking my village lol!

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? sometimes

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No, i tried it once, didnt help at all

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? quite hard, but springy because i have a bad back (musician)

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? yup, i once managed to end up on the other side of the bed the other way around- really confused me when i woke up

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? nearly all the time

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? weirdest? hmmn, prob on the street in a really dodgy part of east london surrounded by crack addicts and thieves, because i was tired and didnt want to be inside because it was too hot in there
oorrr when i was leading an orchestra, and in the rehearsal i fell alseep, woke up to my desk partner poking me with her bow and EVERYBODY in the orchestra incl the conducter were staring at me! soo embarrasing!

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? 78hours-hahaha

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? yeah

23. How about in the car? yup- nearly all the time, but not when im driving!
i once slept in someone's boot, outside a club on new years eve, because the club were mean and kicked everyone out at 3am!

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Nup

26. At what times? usually after work, or sometimes after lunch

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? yup!

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? No, need to finish packing, gaaaaahh

these are the screams within...

...these are the life streams bleeding from skin.
*needing answers *needing love *needing acceptance *needing strength *needing commitment *needing forgiveness *needing compassion *needing understanding *needing someone to never let me go *needing God.

invisiblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #14
RubyTuesday
Misfit..

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? I have been told that I do.

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? All sorts of ways.

4. How comfortable is your mattress? it's ok.

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Ages.

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? Nope can't fall asleep if the TV is on anywhere in the house because i stay awake and try and figure out what the program is.

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? About 10 times.

8. What kind of bed do you have? Its smaller than a single bed.

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? Yeah once and it really hurt.

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? On the table right next to my head.

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? I don't press snooze I wake up and set the alarm for 15 minutes later.

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? Open the curtains and see what the weather outside is like.

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yeah and I always hit the ground and i never wake up.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? yeah i get really bad re-occuring nightmares.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? No, most of the time I don't but sometimes I have boughts of insomnia so I get sleeping tablets from the doctors, it's due to my depression.

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) Nope never have because that makes me not want to go to sleep because my brain is working.

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? somewhere in the middle.

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? I roll around a hell of a lot.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? Nope because it makes me want to sing along and then it makes my brain work so I don't get to sleep.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? In the cinema sprawled out acroos the lovers seats.

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? 4 days.

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Yeah it's a regular occurence.

23. How about in the car? Yeah all the time.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Nope not really.

25. Do you still take naps? Yeah when am really tired.

26. At what times? Whenever I need to.

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? We never had naps at preschool.

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? Nope.

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 05:10 PM   #15
Hurting_Inside
No-one Hates Me More Than I Hate Myself

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? sometimes yeah, iv even woken myself up by snoring hehe

2. How many pillows do you use? 7 plus a spare duvet folded up, iv always needed alot lol

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? all ways

4. How comfortable is your mattress? very

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? varies from 5 mins to 5 hours

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? yeah sometimes

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? too many to cout

8. What kind of bed do you have? a small double divan

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? no but in my old bed tht was 4ft high i used to wake up right on the edge so i changed it to a lower bed

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? I use my phone and its right next to my head on the desk

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? 5 times

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? Close them again and turn over

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yep.

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? no

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? no

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) no

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? medium

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? i move an fidget so much tht sometimes wen i wake up my sheet is off or the duvet is out of the cover hehe

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? yes

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? in a horse box

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? dunno

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? yes

23. How about in the car? yes

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? no

25. Do you still take naps? the past 3 weeks yes i have coz iv not been workin an had too much time on my hands but that changes tomorrow

26. At what times? late morning/early afternoon

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? yeah those were the days

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? no

I Like Walking In The Rain
Coz No-one Knows I'm Crying
Behide This Smile Is Everything
You'll Never Understand.
Feel free to add me on msn

Hurting_Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #16
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? No

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Side and back

4. How comfortable is your mattress? It's not too bad I s'pose

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Too long...

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? No

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? A fair few

8. What kind of bed do you have? double bed

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? I don't use an alarm **** I use my TV, which is fairly close

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? Um...

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? Whaaa....?

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Yes

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Yeah.

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? Not at the moment but i have been prescribed them before

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? I move around a lot

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? yeah

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? Don;t knoee..

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work?School, yes

23. How about in the car? Once

25. Do you still take naps? Only when I'm ill

26. At what times? when i feel like it

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool?Yeah

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Zedebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #17
Stellata

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? not as far as I know

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? I start on my left side, and then move to my right. Curled up, foetal position.

4. How comfortable is your mattress? It isn't. I need a new one..

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Varies. 10 minutes and upwards.

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? don't watch tv..

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? 4+

8. What kind of bed do you have? single. pine base.

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? not since I was a child on a school trip!

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? on a cane bedside table right alongside.

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? It doesn't have one!

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes?
Time to get up again. I'm still tired.

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? Many times...

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Fairly regularly. :[

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? Yes. And when it's really rough I need another sedative as well.

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No. Used to though. Tried everything, pre remeron!

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? Depends how restless I'm feeling.

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? Sometimes.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? Staffroom at work in my lunchbreak...

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep?
24 hours? it was when my cat was dying.. :[

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Yes.

23. How about in the car? Yes.

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? No

25. Do you still take naps? Sometimes, if nights are really rough..

26. At what times? after showering sometimes I go back to bed and set alarm clock again. otherwise, usually early afternoon.

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? we never had naps! either that or I was too anxious to lie down and they let me do something else...

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #18
toothpaste

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? i dont think so...
2. How many pillows do you use? up to two, sometimes i like none
3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? stomach
4. How comfortable is your mattress? like super comfrotable
5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? depends
6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? Nope.
7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? depends, sometimes none, sometimes loads
8. What kind of bed do you have? single
9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? nope
10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed? i put it on the other side of the room so i actually get up
11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? never
12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? sky
14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Yes.
15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? No.
16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No
17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? neither
18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? depends
19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? Iyea.
20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? in a cupboard
21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? Fourish days
22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? nope
23. How about in the car? yea!
24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Nope.
25. Do you still take naps? sometimes
26. At what times? usually about 3pm..
27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? huh??? that never happend to me
28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? Nope..

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 06:59 PM   #19
Justeenii_109

I am currently:

2. How many pillows do you use? Three

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Sides

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? I don't time it

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? Not usually.. i can sleep forever

8. What kind of bed do you have? Single & comfy

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed?Other side of my room so i HAVE to get up to turn it off =D

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? I normally don't

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? the day ahead

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? No

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No i tried it a few years back.. i stayed awake for ages so i gave up

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? Depends

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? I have.

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep?

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? Four days.

23. How about in the car? No

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Not really,

26. At what times? Whenever I feel like it.

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

Last Cut: January 15th 2008

Justeenii_109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 07:40 PM   #20
Happyhead

I am currently:

1. Do you snore while you're sleeping? Nope

2. How many pillows do you use? Two

3. How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach? Start on my back when I first go bed, then when im falling asleep i move onto my side

4. How comfortable is your mattress? Quite lumpy

5. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? About half hour if theres no noise

6. Do you fall asleep in front of the TV? No

7. How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night? Once or twice

8. What kind of bed do you have? Single bed with metal bars at the top and end of the bed

9. Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping? Yeah

10. How close is the alarm clock to your bed?On a bedside table next to me

11. How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off? Use my mobile as a alarm, usually just the once

12. What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? Wanting to go back to sleep

13. Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream? All the damn time

14. Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep? Yeah

15. Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep? No, just Horlicks

16. Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it) No

17. Do you like your mattress soft or hard? Soft

18. Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time? Roll around a lot

19. Ever listen to music to fall asleep? Have to have total silence to sleep

20. What's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep? On the stairs between floors of a noisy nightclub

21. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? Two days

22. Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work? Yeah, loads

23. How about in the car? Yeah

24. Is this survey putting you to sleep? Kinda

25. Do you still take naps? Sometimes

26. At what times? Usually late afternoon time

27. Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool? Hell yeah

28. Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over? In a few hours, yeah

therottingzombie.co.uk

Happyhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)