RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Nat
Face from the past

I am currently:
I hate easter Monday *abuse trigger*

For many years on Easter Monday my mum and dad used to hold a BBQ where loads of people would come up and have food and drink - it was a huge big get together. Well that was the time that I knew he was going to hurt me, I mean it happened at other times, but I suppose with the high number of people in the house and the coming and going well it was easy for him to well do stuff.
Eventually my mum stopped these BBQs and we went away instead - except he was invited - he came with us so as you can imagine yes the abuse still happened on Easter Monday. I really hate him he has really hurt me in so many ways and Sundays are bad but Easter Mondays they are the worse because he didnt really have to be quick so yeah. I hate today so far I have slept the whole day and all I want to do is cut but with my wedding on Saturday its really not a good option to go with. Today has been hard and will continue to be any advice?
Cries I just want it to go away

Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
lydia.

Nat Nat, I'm so sorry to hear that today is a tough day for you. Can you try keep yourself distracted so you don't cut? Maybe call your fiance, or just talk to someone about anything to get your mind off today.
Hang in there, today will be over before you know it.
*squish*

lydia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
insertnamehere

I am currently:

I can't begin to imagine how hard today must be for you Nat, but stay strong sweetheart. Just think, with every Easter Monday that comes and goes, there's a whole year you have survived despite what happened - that takes a lot. Be extra kind to yourself, maybe have a bath later on, or watch a DVD with a nice cup of hot chocolate or something? Whatever you do, just look after you, yeah? *cuddles*

insertnamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:14 PM   #4
Nat
Face from the past

I am currently:

This is the first easter monday I havent cut its hard - I have however been binge purging all day that Ive been awake, Stew has been great as always but I cant even haave physical contact as I flashback. I dont feel safe at all heh which is stupid as Ive never been hurt once since I have been with Stew he keeps me safe - I want to do some serious damage I know what i want to do I wont even put it here as it might give ideas when will the day been over this isnt the time to feel ill :(

Old 09-04-2007, 09:23 PM   #5
Stellata

Not stupid. I understand what it is to feel unsafe even when all the evidence is that its safe now. That memory imprint is still there. With more and more safety and love, it will hopefully pass in time.
Be gentle with yourself, communicate with the Nat you were then, ask her what she needs to help her feel safe.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #6
Nat
Face from the past

I am currently:

Thanks guys - today is a new day and I think that it will be ok as well Ill be very busy. I did get through safely which is good :)

Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 PM   #7
random.swirls
Head forum moderator

I am currently:

Im glad you got through safely that's amazing.

I hope today is an amazing day

huggles you
xoox

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball

random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:50 PM   #8
rhi

*hugs*

Well done, hun.

rhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 01:12 AM   #9
TruConfessions
The truth And Nothing But

I am currently:

This is late please forgive me. Hey sweetie, it is understandable that today is hard day for you. I am glad you go through it safely. Have you ever told anyone what this man did to you, like a counselor or therapist? If not it might help you ge past what this man did to you hang in there sweetie if you need to don't hesitate to pm me. Once again sorry this is late.

TruConfessions is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)