RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 02-05-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
SJR257

Found my intimate pictures online

Hello apologies if I haven’t posted in the correct please.

I found about 19 nudes of myself on a website, unfortunately 1 picture had my face in it. Now I looked at how many veiws the pictures had and most had no more than 2-4 veiws (about 25 in total, the one with my face had 3) now I looked at when they were uploaded and they’d been up no more than 5-10 minutes, the website did take them down swiftly. fortunately I think I know who is responsible and will be dealt with.

Now I’m just worried that while these pics were up someone could of saved and can start sharing the pics wherever, I’m very concerned about the one with my face the most. What are the chances they will get spread around I’m so worried about it all and it won’t stop playing in my mind.

Just to add, I had a very “colourful” past which I had put behind me.

Is there a high risk these could have been saved and shared,

SJR257 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 06-05-2018, 10:53 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

It sounds like they were taken down quickly without too many people seeing them and whilst I'm not really too sure about it, I imagine that the chances of anyone having saved them is really pretty small. Is it a site where you know the people who could have been viewing the pictures?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 09:29 AM   #3
SJR257

Apologies for late reply as I've been trying to get to the bottom off all of this.

I did find out who did this and it was done as a genuine error, I was told all the views were most likely said persons as he tried to delete them all ASAP.

Now I'm not as worried as before I'm still worried even tho they were deleted quickly with only the uploader being the likely viewer, these could still spread.

I apologise if I sound like I'm worrying too much but I do suffer from anxiety and I over think to point where I can make myself ill and it really mentally changes how I view life.

Edit: Although it's a site where thousands of pictures get uploaded daily, and is a popular site I'm not sure anyone relevant to my life would have seen them with them being deleted quickly

Last edited by SJR257 : 15-05-2018 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to add extra detail to post
SJR257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #4
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

This sounds generally positive, though I can appreciate still feeling worried, especially if you have underlying anxiety. Do you see anyone professional for help with your anxiety?

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)