Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 31-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
inndigo
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - dad found out

i am totally in a mess and sat in my room and cant stop crying
shouldnt be on computer but i dont care dad is already mad so wont matter if he finds out.

i cut my arm and why i was doing it dad walked into the room i couldnt cover it up couldnt hide the blade quick enough.
he got so cross would not stop shouting and then he kept asking what are you doing? why are you doing this? didnt give me a chance to answear didnt matter anyway i wouldnt know what to say.

he told me to clean it up and took the blade away and made me sit in the chair allnight till he sent me to bed then he searched my whole room before he would leave.

i hate him i hate me

i wish he hadnt of caught me

so totally stupid and pathetic

inndigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:01 AM   #2
inndigo
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

i have totally had enough i wanna cut so bad i really really do

cant find anything upstairs to do it with

maybe ill just scratch my arm instead

i need to do something

inndigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #3
moshiross
Ross

I am currently:

hey inndigo my parents both found out i was doing it and while i was in hospital with a different medical condition they searched my room top to bottom and took all my blades away and binned them but they didnt know i had one in hospital with me and still have it .
they found out today that i am still cutting and keep asking me why so i fully understand what your going through
your dad is just looking out for you he loves you and is probably worried and thinking to himself why are you doing it is it something he has done thats how my dad explained it to me anyway
stay safe my inbox is always open
xx

moshiross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:19 AM   #4
OneLonelyTree

I am currently:

I know its hard to see but in his mind he's really trying to do what he thinks is best. Most people don't understand SI and when they're confronted with it scares the heck out of them. Its painful for a parent to see their child hurting themselves. When my parents found out they didn't really do much of anything. My mother took it very personal and made it about her though(why was I do this to her? was she that bad a parent?). I got her a book about SI and she read it and now she understands a lot more. Maybe this would be a good idea? I'm sorry this happened and I know its really hard but try and stay safe. Hope your doing better!!

Izzy

I need you to know...I'm not through the night
Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the Light.

OneLonelyTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:09 AM   #5
LANA

hey hunni, i can't really add much much to what has already been said, but you are not stupid and pathetic and hang in there pm me for anything

take care stay safe
lana
xoxo

Old 01-02-2008, 06:28 AM   #6
butterfly hearts

I am currently:

Hey, I remember when my mum first found out....
You know, it kinda sounds **** to you now probebly, but you're dad will be really REALLY sceared right now. He is probebly as sceared as you.
The fact that your dad searched your room shows that he cares, he oviously wants you around! However, he oviously doesn't understand either.
You need to get some help. I don't know if anyone knows, like your local doctor. If you're in school it's best not to seek help there, it's better to go to your doctor. You know, as soon as you can get someone to talk to, the sooner they can help you talk to your dad about this, and help him to understand.
Things can only get better, and i hope he learns as much from this as what my parents have had to.

Kat xoxo

Melancholia is my mummy
Black Rose is my cupboard hiding in buddie
All I'm Living For owns me...i'm her pet frog
Aimee in Wonderland is my best-ever-man-girl-lover
Lozza is my lovely care bear
A plumeria tree

<3 <3

butterfly hearts is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)