RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-07-2016, 08:29 AM   #41401
Diesel

I am currently:

Sleep is massively important to the state of my mind. Anyone else feeling fried from these horribly hot nights? I must have woken half a dozen times last night. I'm shattered.

Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 10:19 AM   #41402
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Yep , Diesel . The weather is too hot , it affects me adversely too :(

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 01:51 PM   #41403
stumpy
Hidden In My Shell I'm the Invisible Person...

I am currently:

Yes I'm affected by the hot weather too, it means I can't get off to sleep because of constant tossing and turning because of being too hot, and because of my eyes itching because I have recurring conjunctivitis, that is made worse by hot weather and all the sweating, meaning I'm not getting to sleep until stupid o'clock, and then am over sleeping in the mornings, and missing appointments Hot weather makes me feel awful, it's finally rained a little so hopefully the air will clear and it'll be a touch cooler :)

stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #41404
Doikers

I am currently:

I hope so too Ceri :)

Oh My , I thought Anxiety would wear off by now :(

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 21-07-2016, 06:28 PM   #41405
stumpy

I am currently:

Hope your anxiety eases a little soon Mark :)

I don't know if you've had a little rain shower yet, we have down my end, although the weather is still really hot, but not as hot as Tuesday and earlier in the day on Wednesday :)

I'm struggling at the minute with my hyper focus, I think the hot weather is affecting my Ritalin, and it's efficacy, I've done a lot of research because I can't break my hyper focus, being from one extreme to the other is really frustrating, from lack of concentration, to hyper focus, and not being able to focus on anything else other than the one thing I'm hyper focused on, at the moment that's Ritalin, it's alternatives, and what countries their available in, and any special applications I'd have to make if I were to go on holiday to another country, and where I can pick up more and any language barriers in getting my script refilled while on holiday, my family want me to go with them on a holiday to Thailand next year, but the thought of everything involved to ensure I'll have enough medication is a nightmare xx

Old 22-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #41406
Doikers

I am currently:

I know the Feeling , Ceri.
My whole Family is going to The Gambia next year and some of the meds I'm on would land me with 10 years hard labour at best so I am not going.

Old 22-07-2016, 10:23 PM   #41407
winter.sun

what is it like to have BPD? I was diagnosed with severe BPD, then I said I haven't got it and it was wiped off my records. just wondering what it is like to have it to see if I actually have it or not.

winter.sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 03:43 AM   #41408
stumpy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter.sun View Post
what is it like to have BPD? I was diagnosed with severe BPD, then I said I haven't got it and it was wiped off my records. just wondering what it is like to have it to see if I actually have it or not.
I think it's slightly different for everyone, I'd say it's something crossed between a nightmare that is endless and an emotionally unstable rollercoaster going off inside my head, I gets bouts of extreme anger and rage, mixed with extreme over emotional outbursts that appear to be completely unfounded, I suffer with extreme anxiety, especially in social situations, and am constantly looking for a way to escape these feelings, and one of those methods of escapism is self harm, I don't really believe it's something you can have, and then not have, it makes me annoyed when I hear of doctors suggesting you have BPD and then changing their mind, like it's something that can mysteriously vanish

BPD is part of me, I consider it just another label to add to the rest to describe me as different to others

Old 25-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #41409
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

I have not been on here since forever, strange to see this thread still going as it seems really quiet around here. Just remember this wont last forever, a time will come where you can be okay with yourself and your illness, it may not be today or tomorrow, but it will come.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 08:41 AM   #41410
Doikers

I am currently:

Hey , Hello Mari! How are you ?

Old 27-07-2016, 11:43 PM   #41411
stumpy

I am currently:

I had a really bad few days, and I'm not sure if the severe agitation I've recognised is attributed to the BPD or if it's my ADHD, or a combination of both, I became so agitated I was borderline suicidal, I've emailed the Samaritans, because I found it helpful the last time I felt such severe agitation, the agitation causes my BPD to almost take over my life, the over emotion drives me mad, becoming uncontrollably tearful, everything feels so painful emotionally even trivial things, I hate it, should I talk with my psychiatrist, see if he can help me identify the best way to deal with the agitation, I don't want to go back on Diazepam, or an Antipsychotic, as they tend to work directly against my Ritalin, leaving me more restless and hyper, it's like I can't win, ADHD and BPD treatment completely conflict with each other

Old 28-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #41412
Doikers

I am currently:

*Hugs Ceri* How are you doing today , Hun?

Old 03-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #41413
Doikers

I am currently:

Hey all my Threadlings , How are we all today ?

Old 05-08-2016, 01:53 PM   #41414
Doikers

I am currently:

Hey threadlings :) How are we all today?

Old 07-08-2016, 05:56 AM   #41415
stumpy

I am currently:

I'm doing ok, I still can't sleep, despite the Ritalin, my thoughts are still too over active, it is in part because of the thoughts of my holiday in January, and having to apply for a permit just to take my medication with me, it's daunting, the questions they ask on the form, and all the required documents, but I suppose it'll all eventually work out, and I'll feel calmer :)

Old 07-08-2016, 10:49 AM   #41416
Doikers

I am currently:

Where are you going , Ceri?

Old 08-08-2016, 01:24 AM   #41417
stumpy

I am currently:

I'm going to Thailand Mark, but not until January, and I have to get a permit to take my Ritalin to Thailand, as I really don't want to feel crappy for the entire month I'll be away, and have the nasty withdrawal symptoms, which for me include seizures, as well as racing thoughts, and suppressed breathing rate, as well as diarrhoea and shaking, and the form for the permit is very complicated, and even made me feel anxious, angry and so over emotional, that I broke down crying like a baby and so badly wanted to SH that I had to hide and lock away all my blades to stop myself.

I'm just glad and happy to have got my passport application done tonight, so I can post it in the morning :)

I might make a post here later about the form for obtaining the permit to take my Ritalin to Thailand, to see if anyone else has done it before and may be able to help with knowing what's required, as a few of the questions on the form are a little confusing, I might put a link to a pdf version of the form, so others can read through and see if they interpret it in the same way I do, but will do that tomorrow when I have a bit more time, and am less tired/more awake :)

Old 08-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #41418
Doikers

I am currently:

Good Luck Ceri .
I am going to be experiencing similar issues . Long Story Short , My Bro In Law in from The Gambia . He and My Sister and their kids and My Parents are all going out there sometime soon , Some of the Meds I'm on are Very Illegal in The Gambia and I cannot come off them so am being left here alone.
EDIT: There are 2 Psychs in The Gambia and they are both Cuban so yeah , Mental Illness isn't really recognised there .

Old 10-08-2016, 12:23 PM   #41419
Doikers

I am currently:

How are all my Threadlingtons today ? *Goup Hugs*

Old 12-08-2016, 05:46 PM   #41420
stumpy

I am currently:

Feeling terrified, wish I never watched the news, haven't left the house today, how's everyone else doing?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)