Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 25-01-2016, 03:13 PM   #1
jhh96

I am currently:
Self harming...

Heya Readers,

Just before the turn of new year I was in an abusive relationship in which I was mentally made fun of, in the end she cheated 4 times in the space of a month but now I'm starting to self harm .

I know it's weird to say it but in a way I miss her and still care for her but now my confidence has just been destroyed and I have no self belief anymore! Whatever little thing I do is always my fault (in my opinion) and I always put myself down but now I have started self harming in which I scratch my arm till I bleed. I just feel like a complete failure in everything I do and I feel ugly and hate myself. But that is how I go to sleep and not want to wake up!

The self harm temporarily gives me enjoyment and makes me feel better about myself but each day I feel worse and worse!

Any reply will be much appreciated thank you soo much!

Last edited by Aardbei : 25-01-2016 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Removed tool used
jhh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 26-01-2016, 05:32 AM   #2
aka:
dez

I am currently:

Hi,

I'm sorry to read that you've been feeling a little low on yourself lately, however I think that you have many great options to seek other than si. I think that you've made a good choice by expressing your feelings here, and it does sound like your past relationship was rough, but perhaps you have close friends, family, or a confidant that you can confide in? It can be tough to get over relationships but I certainly think that you can do it, and having a good support system can make a world of difference. There are also a lot of good distractions here that you can look in to, especially on the distractions page (tab at the top), to stop yourself from harming.

If you need anything more you can always send me a pm, but I hope that helps a little bit. I feel that at this time I can only offer a couple of words of encouragement. Just know that you're not alone.

All the best,
dez

Last edited by aka: : 26-01-2016 at 05:41 AM. Reason: spelling error

my body betrays me
but i don't betray it back
- the strange boys, doueh

aka: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 11:13 AM   #3
jhh96

I am currently:

Hi Dez,

Thanks for the reply and advice. Sadly I'm not really close enough to talk about my issues. I've let my parents down a lot and this will probably make them hate me even more, I've tried speaking to a woman a work with and she is nice but she has not really responded recently. I just feel lost and confused and I just see the negativity around.... I wish I was different but I just see harming as the only 9ption and I'm scared because back in school I dI'd self harm soo I'm really worried about my actions!

Last edited by Aardbei : 26-01-2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: removed tool used - please see rules
jhh96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)