RYL Forums

Forum Jump

Old 26-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
Poppers

digestive issue

I have been ill since last weekend, so about a week now. I have had bad diarrhoea...urgency (and a slight lack of control if I'm not careful!), stomach cramps and pain, very watery, bits of undigested food, every time I go to the toilet so multiple times a day, with a very bloated/distended stomach and flatulence. The weekend before I increased my sertraline dosage so I wondered if it was that, but I've reduced it back to my original dose now. I wondered if it was just a stomach bug, or something else...I've never had anything like it before, and I haven't changed my diet or anything. I usually have the opposite problem and can't go!

Old 26-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
whirlpools

I'm not sure what the problem could be, but I'd recommend that as it's been going on for a week that you speak to your GP about it soon, especially as you have trouble with constipation too, so they can try and find out what is going on.

As you're having such bad diarrhoea, it might be an idea to get some rehydration sachets/powder to make up, as you'll be losing a lot of fluids.

Old 26-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
Gone.

^ I would also suggest going to your GP and rehydration sachets like Dioralyte don't taste so nice but are absolute lifesavers at times like this!

Left.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)