RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-06-2007, 09:12 AM   #1
silentgirl

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/OD) - numb confused addiction

Everything looks steady. Had a good resonable day at school. What i would call maybe uneventful. The days that sometimes seem the dullest, because nothing is happening. I feel so numb and confused at the moment, slightly depressed because i just came back from counselling, where we talked about nothing. Nothing.Nothing. Talked about the good things in my life, but deep down i felt, still do, like crying. I cant even explain why. If its on an impulse or if this just isnt me. I know that may be cruel to say, but at the moment, i am not sure of who i really am, even though its been nearly one and a bit years that i have been in counselling. So torn and confused. I feel like sh but i dont know, maybe i just want to cry. I dont even know why. I have been trying not to let things get to me but i am so confused, nothing seems to make sense at the moment. Deep down i know what i want, but i dont know why i want this. I am hurting so badly and at the moment its like my words, as i am reading back over them, seem so fasle and untrue to me. Though i know that isnt true. I just cannot go deeper with how i am feeling.

Hannah

silentgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 07-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
_inevermetanothergemini_

I am currently:

Aww *cuddles you close* I'm sorry you're feeling so rotten, really I am. Could you talk to your counseller about this? Maybe take this post with you? It would probably be helpful, at least then you're both on the same page.
Hope you feel better soon,
xxx

_inevermetanothergemini_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
perfection is a flaw

i find it hard talking to therapists too. erm i dont really have any advice for you, youve just described how i feel most of the time and i dont really know how to deal with it either.
try and stay safe
*lots of hugs*
x x x

perfection is a flaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)