RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
Erineva

I am currently:
Add to the Story!

Okay guys I thought it would be REALLY fun to start a story and have each person add to it!

Guidelines: Remember that everyone needs to write so lets limit our posts for the story to roughly 300 words. Does that sound good? Don't go crazy counting the words or anything, just make sure its around there. :)

THEME: About a 22 year old girl named Marlene and the her adventures as she travels to.....

Just have fun with it! Feel free to add characters, take away characters (except the main one of course, then there would be no story.) We can do whatever we want with the story when we post, that's the fun! The next person ahs to figure out how to combat what the previous person did/ add, ect.

We all have different writing styles so lets not worry about how we all write differently.
Okay, I'll start! Yay!

Erineva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:19 AM   #2
Erineva

I am currently:

In the small suburb of Redding, CA, Marlene sat under her windowsill looking at the stars. She could barely see them twinkling beyond the giant tree that sat outside her room. Their leaves reached to the stars. She wondered how she could see the stars when they were millions of miles away, when they had already burnt out. She was always amazed that light ears away- those stars weren't there anymore. She was seeing what was no longer there. Marlene crossed her ankles and looked at the tickets in her lap.....then she heard someone outside her room call her name....

Erineva is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)