This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide/Sexual Abuse) - dont like it anymore

i hate it i hate it

its all my fault and i dont wanna be here anymore
i want out i want gone
i should never have told
should have kept my mouth closed

i dont like it anymore dont like haveing to talk about what he did what they did
dont like what i did i should never have told and now its all my fault have made loads of trouble.

i am so bad so naughty and so horrible

i cant get outta my head what he did i see him there morning noon and night comeing into my room doing things to me
holding his belt ready to beat me.

i wanna get away from here runaway i hate it here i wanna go home but i cant can never go back there

i hate them i hate me

flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day

Hang in there sweetheart, it can and will get better. It may take time and the memory may not even ever leave you completely but it can become less intense and not feel so overwhelming. I know it may not seem like it right now but you did the right thing by telling, now you can learn to deal with it and move on. You are not naughty or bad for telling, infact i see you as the complete opposite. You are strong, brave and a survivor don't forget that. Suicide is never the answer, there is always another way out. Is it possible that you can speak to the people who are wanting you to talk and tell them how much you are struggling with having to tell them and perhaps slow it down. Its ok to tell them your not quite ready to talk about it yet. Keep your chin up sweetheart it can get better. Take care and i am here if you ever need to talk
Kat xxx

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
((deleted))
~Ruth~

I am currently:

hey babe, sorry i don't have much advice, but maybe you could print out this thread and show it to the people who want you to talk?

*mucho huggles*

Ruthie

"Has anyone seen my contact lens? It may be stuckto a tree or a rock or something. Oh boy, I am so grounded" Family Guy
if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day that nobody died

!!!! I got lei'd in Vets !!!!

((deleted)) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.

I am currently:

I'm sorry hun I don't have much that'll help. Just backing up what crazykat said, you're strong, you did the right thing. You're not bad, not naughty, you did the best thing. well done. you know where to find me whenever you want to talk hun *hugs*

Das Leben ich(The life of me)

Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #5
pixie*lyssie
Lyssie =) xx

I am currently:

Hun... it's not your fault... it never was ok? You haven't done anything wrong... THEY have... whoever abused you is the one in the wrong and you didn't deserve it. Things look so grim now but I promise you are worth more than this and things will look up soon enough. Can you tell anyone? Do you see a therapist? Maybe a close friend? I'm not sure what to say but you didn't do anything wrong, ok! PM me if you need to, I'm always around.

xx

Lyssie

Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1002&dateline=1227381  259

pixie*lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #6
abba12
Peeking out from behind the barrier

I am currently:

you can do this, you can get through it, be brave

Live to Dream and Dream to Live
A flash in the dark
Of a blade so clean
Memories of remorse
Thoughts left unseen
We can do this in time, we can be free
(Was written in late 2006. Now, finally, early 2008, I really am free, and it feels amazing)

abba12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)