RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-08-2007, 11:12 PM   #1
rainbow.love
imperfection<3

I am currently:
let down?

Has anyone ever had the most amazing day EVER, been on the top of the world..not been able to stop smiling, and then called a friend just to talk about how amazing it was..and then suddenly become so depressed and upset you dont even know what to do with yourself?

yesterday was AMAZING. i had the best day of my life with this guy.
ive never met someone whos so good to me, in my entire life. he has no reason to be so nice to me, im just some girl at the barn..and i happen to be riding one of his horses. but hes SO nice. he compliments me, he helps me put my stuff away, hes SUCH a gentleman.

we took the horses out for a ride last night in the back field and talked for hours while the sun set, it was the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced in my entire life. this is such a new experience for me, he's an amazing guy..the type i would never in a million years go for.
he's nice, caring, blonde hair, blue eyes, fit, athletic..rugby, riding, hockey and soccer..he's good clean fun, no drugs..he doesnt drink regularily..he treats girls with the respect that they deserve.

Like i said, never in a million years the type of guy i would go for.

He just makes me feel SO amazing. after i got home from the barn, sitting on cloud nine..i called my friend Amanda to just gush over how amazing he was. i was so excited, it was a new feeling that ive never felt before, and it felt so awesome.

so then..explain to me why not even 5 hours later i just got hit with this wall of depression..and all i wanted to do was sit alone in my room and listen to quiet sad music.
i worked a midnight last night, and just kept the quiet music on all night and thought.
I slept all day, and when i woke up it was cloudy and rainy, and my mood just went flying down even further. and just now i suddenly burst into tears..and i wasnt even entirely sure what i was crying over.

how can someone go from being SO happy, to so upset so fast? nothing terrible even happened to me.

with much love,
Season xo

rainbow.love is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 07-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
nowhereman

I am currently:

Yeah it's happened me, can be on top of the world and then just get depressed for no reason. It's horrible cos it's a big let down, a long way to fall. I hope you will feel better soon. *hugs*

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:29 AM   #3
HazardxToxMyselfx3
Time won't heal this damage anymore.

I am currently:

Yeap, this happens to me all the time
I hate it, but I feel like there's nothing I can really do...
*hugsss*
Nicole

RIP Mike [4.1.06] RIP Grandma [8.2.08]

Jon&Nicole[1.6.09]
Sometimes when i say
"oh i'm fine..."
i want someone to look me in the eyes and say
"tell the t r u t h"

HazardxToxMyselfx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
lostdoll

It's happened to many a person... you aren't alone *squishes* Is it maybe the time of the month or does this happen frequently with you? I know I'd be more upset for no reason at all before my period. Sometimes its good to rule these things out.

Just you remember that its just one moment in time. It will pass. You just have to distract yourself with a happy box or positive stuff, upbeat music or a comedy...something positive and good! The crappy moment will pass, or you'll get a good night's sleep and feel much better in the morning... Remember its not forever though, and make sure there's lots of things to look forward to, like going to the barn and seeing that guy - who sounds like something out of a romantic comedy! Haha, I'd like to know what's wrong with him :P He sounds perfect. I hope you get to spend more time with him because you sound so much happier when you're around him and that.
Take care of yourself
xo

lostdoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)