RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
lydia.

taking it.

nevermind.

Last edited by lydia. : 24-09-2008 at 08:30 PM.
lydia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
ShyGirlEiana

I am currently:

i wonder too.

(sorry i can't be more help)

ShyGirlEiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 07:25 AM   #3
Stellata

It sounds like you need to set some boundaries here, and make some decisions, so as to best care for yourself.

You love and understand the best you can and you make it clear what your limits are.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #4
tainted angel

I am currently:

how much is one person supposed to take?

Everyone has their own limits. Deep down, you know what feels right and good for you, and when it feels bad or wrong, you know that too. Things that make you feel too bad for too long are the things that you shouldn't take - and only you can tell what those things are because they are different for everyone. Your heart will tell you what to do.

how are you actually supposed to be treated?

We all deserve to be treated with basic human decency e.g. we all have rights to safe drinking water, food, shelter etc. In a civilised society with rules and laws we can also expect to live safely e.g. not get attacked / robbed / etc. But each relationship with a human being is different - your mother will treat you differently to your best friend to your boyfriend. Again, your heart will let you know if the relationship isn't right, because it will leave you feeling bad.

what are you actually supposed to do when the people around you hurt you?

take it, forgive, forget, love? or back off? sink or swim?

I'm sorry if I keep repeating myself ... but it totally depends on who the person is, what did they do, have they done it before, how bad of a thing is it, can you trust/love/respect them again, etc.

which is which?

Take some time out for yourself ... go for a long walk, listen to some music, have a bubble bath ... make sure you have some time alone and that you have some space to think and (most important) to feel. Your intuition already knows which is which, you just need to quieten your mind long enough to hear it.

Hope you're okay xx

Courage is found in unlikely places — J.R.R. Tolkien

Nothing is written - T. E. Lawrence

If you're going through Hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible — T. E. Lawrence

tainted angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #5
midnight fairy

I am currently:

hey hun

you should not have to take it all and im sorry your that upset and angry about it that you have too let it out but its better than keeping it in sweetie

i was bullied till i could not take it anymore just how your feeling i snapped and it all got out of hand but what was i ment to do everyone who is bullied i feel for you it makes me so upest and angry i want to scream she made my life hell,

i will never forget what she did but i had to forgive because i had tofrgive myself and i blamed myself for it i was 13 when it started and i was 16 when it was over from her there have been others but its been over the past 18months thats when i did this been with me along time there are still things im coming to terms with.

there should be more out there to help im sorry you feel so bad please tell someone? any one i did not i was scared but i wish i had

please pm me if you need me and im sorry for ranting

hugs you

midnight xxxxx

There is no chance, no destiny no fate that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul

midnight fairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)