RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
Slpknt154

I am currently:
My story from September 27th to now

This post contains talk of drugs, not about how to get them but about my problem with them. I need help. But please, read this through.

On the 27th of September, one of my 4 grandfathers was sentenced to 6 months in the county jail. Hes the only one i was close with. I started taking dilaudids that day to cope with stress. From there i started drinking, heavily. Daily. Hourly, spending all my money on alcohol and pills. I wasnt sober at all. The only times i remember sobriety were right before i would go to work.

I started taking more and more pills, all different, not really caring. Then i had a friend come stay the night with me last night because i wasnt feeling well. Not sick, but suicidal. She came and sat with me and threw me a bag, it had DMT in it. I took three hits and spent all night tripping. I dont remember anything. But i remember drinking, puking, peeing on myself, and being naked in her car.

I cant remember much else from last night but i need help you guys. How can i stop doing this to myself. Im afraid im going to end up on hard drugs like heroine, acid, and cocaine. Please. Help me.

Slpknt154 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 08-10-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
mat
it never ends.

You sound like how I was 4 years ago. Well firstly its 6 months not years so try to just grasp that. Once he gets settled you can visit him in there. I'm sure he would rather you do that then fuck off on everything else. And if you're messing around wth diluadids you're already on hard drugs. Diluadids can be more potent that heroin.

So its been like 2 & a half weeks? Should have been enough time to get him to put you dwn on visitation so you should be able to visit. Just do anything else but get messed up.

mat is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)