RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Old 14-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #1221
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I...I have no words....

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Old 14-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #1222
((deleted))
~Ruth~

I am currently:

*hugs everyone who is reading this thread*

i may not like what has been said through most of this, mainly due to personal reasons and a situation i do not want to see re-played, but i wanted to *hug* evryone who is dealing with the fall-out from this.

It has affected us all in different ways, and i'm sorry if i haven't seemed supportive of y'all.

Hope everyone is okay.

"Has anyone seen my contact lens? It may be stuckto a tree or a rock or something. Oh boy, I am so grounded" Family Guy
if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day that nobody died

!!!! I got lei'd in Vets !!!!

Old 14-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #1223
typsee

I am currently:

For those of you who read Sarah28's post before it was deleted - although Sarah28 reported in her post that she was a friend of Lisa's, when the mods searched into her IP details, her RU: user account had an IP match with the computer that Lisa and Vicky post from.

(I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that).

I agree that this thread has now been open now for long enough, and that people have had chance to read the announcement, express their feelings about it and debrief with other members who were confused and/or hurt by this situation (which was the reason why the mods decided to leave the thread open in the first place) so I think now would be a good time to close the thread.

If there are still some people who are feeling upset and unsettled about this whole situation and who need to talk about it some more, I respectfully ask you to please to refrain from talking about this on the forums at RYL, but instead to either -

* contact the Supporters at support@recoveryourlife.com

or

* contact any of the mods either by PM to their RYL account, or at moderators@recoveryourlife.com.

I want to thank everyone who posted on this thread for being so calm and respectful when expressing their feelings and discussing such an emotional and delicate situation - I was very wary about leaving this thread open, but you guys have done me proud!

Thanks everyone!

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)