RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:
Could this be bpd?

Sometimes i hate a person so much and want to kill them but other times i love them and want to be with them all the time.this happens with almost all people i meet.i dont have problems with my relationships cuz i keep everything inside cuz im too afraid of rejection.i get angry so easily but i dont tell the ppl im mad at cuz im afraid they will leave me.i even do things i dont want to cuz im afraid that if i do sth the other pers doesnt like they will leave me.could i have bpd?

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 19-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
surprising mystery

I am currently:

BPD is a collection of 'traits' behaviours and emotional instabilities, what you have described is similar to one of the 'traits' used as a guidence when diagnosing BPD, however, there are many more, it is also a condition that is long term in nature.

Nobody here can diagnose you, and to be honest, unless your symptoms are significantly disrupting your life, it is quite normal to have some of the traits of BPD to a lesser extent.

From what you have said however, this does seem to be causing you worry and pain, and therefore you should see a dr about your fears of being alone, and swings in attitude/opinion of people/situations.

For now however, try your best to step back from each situation, avoid judging it, and just observe whats going on, give yourself time to decide how you feel and what you want.

Take care, if there is anything else you want to talk about, PM me :)

Marie xx

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 12:41 AM   #3
Mouse81

I am currently:

I agree. See a Dr. but that love/hate thing is a common trait.

Mouse81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 05:42 AM   #4
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

Thanks for your replies.Can s.one explain what is the feeling of emptyness?is it that u get bored easily?these symptoms i realized them when my depression started which is 3 months except from the rejection thing ive had since i was little.

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)