RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Kitkst1

I am currently:
Finding it hard

It's been 3 days since the last time I s/h but now i am finding it hard to control it, my friend is grieving over the lost of her father and i am trying to support her and help her through it but she keeps shutting me down and pushing me away then she talks but don't make any sence and won't explane to me what she means now I feel unless and angery at my self what can I do

Kitkst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 09-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

I think it's great that you are trying to support your friend through this, but you also need to look after yourself. If you aren't doing well then it'll be even harder to try and help someone else. In my opinion, I think you've done all you can do to help her, but I'm sure you being there and listening to her when she needs someone (whether she makes sense or not) is the best thing anyone can do. Also, if it does become too much to handle at times then it's okay to take a step back from supporting and concentrate on yourself for a little bit. I really hope things start to look up for you and your friend. Take care and stay safe :)

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)