RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-12-2015, 02:53 AM   #61
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I think looking back and trying to engage with the questions people have asked asked may be helpful. Nobody wants to be alone and being lonely is shit, but communication is a two way thing with neither party being more important than the other.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2015, 03:28 AM   #62
consequential

Thanks guys.
I think my meds need assessing and I am up to join some support groups. I haven't been walking either due to the constant storms so that might get better. I just feel so disgusting and unlovable.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

consequential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2015, 06:45 PM   #63
consequential

My nurse said NYE was the same as every other day but it's not. It's when people get together and celebrate. She was very negative and said if I took more meds my life would be better but I did that and was stuck to the bed. So if I take meds then people will be nice to me? It's a pile of crap. In response, I have a disability and can barely walk.

It became like a sort of prison. Encased in a silver shell, words so full of bleeding need spilled like drops on dry leaves. And all the while laughter prevailed a long way from here. Nowhere land, nowhere time, nowhere space.

Old 31-12-2015, 11:22 PM   #64
consequential

I don't have unrealistic expectations. I used to have a pretty good life and I can't see why I can't get that back. NYE was always important for me to be around people and it's not normal to be alone all the time imo. I don't think giving someone meds they can't tolerate will improve things. I am physically seriously ill and can't handle anymore drugs at this stage. I need to move out of here but there's no accommodation going right now. It's horrible here. I suppose I just have to wait it out but it's been four and a half years.
i worked all over the holidays and am absolutely exhausted.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:37 AM   #65
consequential

i'm too hurt so I feel like I have to defend myself. All I get day in and out is people downing me and it's cruel. Nobody wished me happy new year not one text or phonecall. It doesn't get worse than this. I may as well not be here. Thanks though. Ill reply tomorrow when I'm not this incapable.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:43 PM   #66
consequential

I'm unsafe. If that's a problem don't read.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:12 PM   #67
consequential

I don't mean to upset anyone.
My brother is going to die soon from drink, he is constantly in hospital. It's very disturbing.

Old 03-01-2016, 05:33 AM   #68
consequential

I think he is going to drink himself to death.
I think everyone hates me. People treat me really badly this is not illness it's reality and I don't know what to do to move past it. I feel hated by everyone

Old 03-01-2016, 07:30 PM   #69
consequential

What did you say? I'm really struggling. I'm talking about in my life nobody talks to me. I had had terrible holidays and now I have extra work to do. I can't stop spending money and I don't think I can stay alive much longer.

Old 03-01-2016, 10:29 PM   #70
consequential

I want to know is there a point to me beig here as I don't see it.

Old 05-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #71
consequential

I have tried with everyone and I've been rejected. I think someone wants me dead for a reason and I don't know what it is.

Old 07-01-2016, 03:24 PM   #72
consequential

Thanks for the advice.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)