Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 08-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
dragonfly
A flower for beauty....A heart for love....

I am currently:
Mildly Triggering (ED) - I put weight on................

I'm so fat and ugly.

How could i put on that much weight in a week. I haven't even really eaten. I can feel the weight, it's so heavy, how can i carry it around with me any longer.

?lbs in such a short amount of time.

I was nearly at the weight i was happy being and now i have to start again.

I feel so pathetic for being so weak and letting the weight go back on.

Last edited by dragonfly : 08-07-2009 at 11:11 PM.

littlewhisper, my guardian angel. I-Love-You XxX
little_miss, such an amazing friend. LoveYou XxX

I hate it, I don't want it, I don't need it, I never want to see it, You can take it, You can break it.

Mummy to my gorgeous wolf cub - 30/10/2013. Our little fighter at 3 weeks early and a tiny 4lbs 14oz.

dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
lasting
Let's see how fast this thing can go.

I am currently:

*huggles*, believe me baby, I know how you feel :( Just remember, a certain amount of that is just what your body gains and loses throughout the day with retaining water and everything. a couple is nothing to worry about :)

Last edited by lasting : 08-07-2009 at 11:18 PM.

Life is just a series of moments.

lasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
surprising mystery

I am currently:

x lbs is nothing, could easily be natural fluctuations/water weight/totm weight, anything. Please remove the number though cos its against the rules.

You are not fat or ugly, the ED is berrating you over such a small amount, everything hasnt changed just because a number has, thats what the ED wants you to see and feel. Its illogical, because I promise you dont look any different, its your perception.

Im not sure what else to say but feel free to pm me if you want to, even if you just want to chat

xoxo

L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen

surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
dragonfly

I am currently:

My tiny meal today though didn't weigh ? lbs, i even took my clothing into consideration. Whenever i weigh myself i wear the same clothes so they don't really affect it much.

xlbs is a lot to me especially in a week. I've got to be really careful about making sure i eat tomorrow aswell as i meeting up with workmates for dinner so they will try get me to eat so much more than i should do and my stupid body will pig out on all of the crap which will pile on so much more weight which i then can't excersise off as mu husband is on his 4 days off work.

My weight should be lowest at this precist moment in time to allow for the lack of everything i can do when he's at home watching over me, stuffing me like he's planning on cooking me up for christmas.

Sorry surprising mystery, i have deleted the number. Thank you for letting me know.

Last edited by [Purple_Rain] : 09-07-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: removing numbers

I hate it, I don't want it, I don't need it, I never want to see it, You can take it, You can break it.

Mummy to my gorgeous wolf cub - 30/10/2013. Our little fighter at 3 weeks early and a tiny 4lbs 14oz.

Old 09-07-2009, 12:55 AM   #5
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch

I received a work sheet from my psychiatrist today. In a day a person takes in on average 3 and a half pounds of food, and over four pounds of fluid.

Try not to worry too much about normal body fluctuations. Healthy, no ED people's weight vary a few pounds each day, and you're body is no different sweetie. Try now to obsess... maybe don't weight everyday? You won't be getting a true picture if you do.

x

Imperfection is underrated.

Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
dragonfly

I am currently:

I don't weigh myself everyday, more once a week.

My BMI keeps going up and up when it's meant to stay where it was. I can't let it get to where it's headed to

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)