RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 26-04-2018, 05:52 PM   #1
Vim
Pretty fine ;)

I am currently:
Don't know

So I self-harmed for several days, and what was after is god damn awful. I'll begin maybe. Ok, after 1 day of hiding scars it was alright, but when I went to school, that was the freaking hell. Hours and hours of hiding and then I realized I have to go on PE lesson.
Well, I missed this lesson, but it is not over. When I went home, parents awaited for me there. I've got literally 1 minute to get everything alright and do something.
Somehow parents noticed my scars. I said that something went wrong on crafts lesson. They believed me.
I know, if these scars will heal, my parents won't notice. But the actual problem is I want to cut more.
What to do? Lying again is not a thing anymore and I can't hide the truth forever.

Vim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 07:13 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. What caused you to self harm? What do you feel you got from it? Is there anyone at school you can talk to, like a guidance teacher? I found my guidance teacher quite helpful when I was struggling at school. Sorry for all the questions.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 03:21 AM   #3
Vim
Pretty fine ;)

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_step_closer View Post
I'm sorry you're having a hard time. What caused you to self harm? What do you feel you got from it? Is there anyone at school you can talk to, like a guidance teacher? I found my guidance teacher quite helpful when I was struggling at school. Sorry for all the questions.
My depression lasts for one year already and still not better, maybe even worse. I liked to do painful things with myself and I found self-harm a fun thing.
I get calmness and I can control myself after being self-harmed and this is probably the only thing that can make me calm. I know, it's an endorphin release or something, but it's so addictive I can say.
Yes, I have a guidance teacher but I actually can't trust her, if everyone is treating with a visit to this kind of people.
Also I have a psychologist in my school but I'm afraid of talking to someone I don't know.

Old 27-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #4
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

Do your parents know that you've been feeling depressed? Is that something you could tell them even if you don't want to mention the self harm? There is support out there for you. Have you heard of the technique of holding an ice cube or snapping a rubber band on your arm in order to feel pain with minimal damage? Would someone at school be able to go with you to see the psychologist until you got to know them and feel a bit more comfortable?

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 08:50 AM   #5
Vim
Pretty fine ;)

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_step_closer View Post
Do your parents know that you've been feeling depressed? Is that something you could tell them even if you don't want to mention the self harm? There is support out there for you. Have you heard of the technique of holding an ice cube or snapping a rubber band on your arm in order to feel pain with minimal damage? Would someone at school be able to go with you to see the psychologist until you got to know them and feel a bit more comfortable?
No, my parents don't know.
I don't know, but I could give it a try someday.
Sounds simple, but I haven't heard.
I don't know.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)