RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
Gabby

I am currently:
I gave in. ::::may be triggering::::

I gave in. I couldnt stop. I feel so guilty, so empty, so numb. I tried everything not to cut but i did. Ive never done it this bad before and im scared its getting worse. Everything triggers me. Starting to feel more alone by the hour. Tried telling my mom. Even showed her. But she doesnt care. I used to only make scratches but now its words. Im getting worse. I was so scared the bleeding wouldnt stop. But at the same time i didnt want it to. I just wanted it to wah everything away. Sometimes i just wanna fall asleep and stay asleep escape to my dreams. I just want to be safe.

.::::Wearing a mask to hide the pain::::.

Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 16-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Tig

Hi Gabby,

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. It sounds very hard, and especially to not have your Mum support you when you have tried to get the help from her.

Try not to be so hard on yourself about the fact you did self harm. You tried everything you could and you should be proud of yourself for trying not to. Sometimes people can't get to that stage so you are doing well to try not to self harm.

It must be very scary that it is increasing in severity. Are there any other adults you trust?

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #3
Gabby

I am currently:

I tried with my grandmother but all she would say was "I dont understand why those people do that its sick. why do you do it" when she said "those" she did air quotes and everything. My step dad is never home. Idk who else i have.

.::::Wearing a mask to hide the pain::::.

Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
Tig

That must be very difficult.

Do you go to school? Is there a counselor there or a teacher you trust?

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)