Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 15-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:
Unsafe and feeling scared.

I don't trust myself right now. I feel awful and completely trapped in my body. I'm don't have uni anymore I don't have a job or a goal and I feel completely stuck. I want to progress but I can't so I just want to hurt and starve and cry. I can't live like this.

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

I don't have many words at present but wanted you to know that I have read, I care, and hope things improve for you.

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

[''There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'I wish I was the monster you think I am.'

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2014, 07:34 PM   #3
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:

Thank you for the response. <3 I'm just not sure what to do with myself at the moment.

Old 15-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #4
spiders*web
Pugs and Wine <3

I am currently:

Like Buttons, I don't know if I can really help, but I want you to know I read, and thought about you, and cared. If it helps, when I have no other purpose, I look to keep things clean and tidy around me. It's hypocritical, because at my worst I live in squalor. But if I could give advice to myself it would be, keep things clean around you. So if that helps, that's good. If not, (((((((((())))))))))) hugs xxxxx

spiders*web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 09:08 PM   #5
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:

Thank you spiders*web <3 I might try cleaning, it's at least something to do and I'm pretty sure the house would appreciate it. >< I don't have a hell of a lot of energy right now but if I can at least do something like that for a bit each day... try and keep myself buzy....

Old 17-11-2014, 09:12 AM   #6
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?

I am currently:

How did the cleaning go? Hope it helped distract you and brought about a sense of achievement-I know I always feel good about myself when I've had a good clean of my flat and it looks all shiny and pretty ;-p

'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

[''There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'I wish I was the monster you think I am.'

Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 07:00 PM   #7
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:

I didn't manage to get any cleaning done today, but my little cousin came over and we did some arts and crafts so that was nice. C:

Lists and things might be a good idea, I do like the idea of making nice meals cuz I do really enjoy cooking, my partner works so even just making something nice for when she gets home might be fun. I've finished uni now and looking for work although hopefully will be moving soon so getting a job is tricky because I'm not 100% sure where I'll be long term right now...

Old 18-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #8
JusC

Hi there, is there anyway u could talk to someone about how ur feeling? Might do u some good. Friend or a Family member?

I know ur not feeling good right now but is there anything what can take ur mind of things? Maybe having a hot bath, making a cup of tea, watching a film or just resting? Could u try this now?

Can I ask why u dropped out of uni and ur job? Its so I can get a bit if understanding to what I can help u with. I know there is alot of help available but if I can find out what's making u feel this way then I could suggest something for u.

Your not on ur own and u can always talk on here. Were here to help and it's really good that u can open up to us.

JusC is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)