Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 01-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #1
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:
Relapsing

I'm relapsing and I don't know how to save myself this time I've been recovered for the past 2 and a half years and no longer have contact with my old treatment team. The only NHS services round here won't even consider taking me on until my condition deteriorates. I don't know what to do, I'm not strong enough to fight this again. I'm just not. I know if I have to handle this alone it's going to kill me.

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 01-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #2
HopeRises

I wonder if its possible to have contact with your GP because maybe just that support from a GP might be helpful..also they might be able to refer you to primary care? also there are in some counties courses that are self referral which might be helpful atleast for contact? The reason I'm thinking this is because IF you do deteriorate then there is kind of a safety net to catch you?

Do you know what has set this off? You are strong enough. I know its hard to see it because I feel the same sometimes that if X or Y happened I wouldn't be able to do it again but, you got through it before no matter how hard it was, which proves you are strong enough.

Try and look after yourself.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:31 PM   #3
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:

Thank you.

I have made a GP appointment for Thursday, although I'm not holding out much hope tbh. I'm just expecting to be dismissed.

I had a pretty bad breakdown a few months ago and completely lost my appetite so lost a considerable amount of weight, which has just set everything off again and I can't get my brain back into a healthy mindset.

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:38 PM   #4
Wonderland.

I do hope the GP can help you.

It might be helpful to prepare for the appointment by writing down some key points that you want to make.

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:10 PM   #5
HopeRises

Yeah, writing down key points is a good shout.

I hope your feelings are validated and you don't get dismissed. I would definitely ask about primary care. Usually its run through you GP surgery. I know where I am, I'm under the primary care service now and the PC nurse sees me at my GP.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)