Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 23-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:
Hi?

Hi, I know I've not been around here for quite a while, but I just need to talk, I've been feeling really terrible lately, I know part of it's probably my fault as I'm quite bad at remembering my meds... I've been having really strong urges to self harm and I know that the only reason I haven't yet is because I'm living with my girlfriend now, so we are together mot of the time... I don't know, I've been feeling really anxious about pretty much everything recently too, I don't even know why a lot of it is.

I'm also going to Thailand next month. I'm excited, of course but I'm also quite terrified, especially of the flight, but also when I get there, I'm not going to know anyone, and I going to thousands of miles away from the people I love and I am scared. I kind of feel like I can't talk to my Girlfriend about it because I know that she's worried about me leaving too and I don't want to worry her even more and make her feel worse about me going...

I don't really know what I'm asking for here, just a little bit of support please? Maybe?

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 23-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
just_different

I am currently:

It doens't matter you haven't been around for a while (neither have I) sometimes a bit of support is just what you need.
Im not really much help right not to be honest as Im struggling a lot with urges as well, I just wanted you to know that your not alone at all. and If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me anytime.
Stay strong though it sounds like your doing really well despite your struggling at the moment.
*BIG hugs*

Just_Different < because that's what I am

Anyone feel free to PM me ill always try to reply =]

just_different is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
muzzii
Nat.

I am currently:

Hi, thanks for the reply, sorry you're struggling at the moment too. <3 the same goes to you if you ever want to talk feel free to PM me. C: x

muzzii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

can you start taking your meds again? perhaps you could get one of those daily med boxes and keep it near your toothbrush or something so that it is easier to remember

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)