Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 06-08-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
imoverthis

I am currently:
one step back

it had to happen sooner or later i guess. I screwed up and started again. im so angry with myself about it. yesterday was probably the most amounts of times i cut. i feel like such a failure. also knowing that it wouldve been two months on friday disheartens me. i wish i never started in the first place.

I cant believe i screwed up so badly. ive been crying about it ever since i woke up this morning. i even cried myself to sleep last night. im just so over this. it helped me at the time at least. i just need to... i dont even know anymore. i dont even know why im posting this but oh well... :/ sorry for the rant. i odnt even know if it belongs in this section.

imoverthis is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 06-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
Stellata

Ah, but how many steps have you made forward recently? Can you see that as well as the one step back?
I always say with 'slip ups' that you've not lost what you already gained. Yes, it's frustrating and disappointing, but it is also the opportunity to learn and understand more about managing difficult feelings, 'triggers' etc.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
imoverthis

I am currently:

i feel like i onky took one step forward stoppping. then starting again means 5 steps back. cause i couldnt resist. i feel so helpless not being able to stop myself.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #4
Stellata

A lot of steps are involved in keeping self harming urges in check for [however long] It really does.

How might it be to make notes on the thought processes that go through your head prior to cutting?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:34 AM   #5
imoverthis

I am currently:

ive never heard or thought of that before.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)