RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-07-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
moving forward 15th July 2013

Mental health
Havent managed to speak to Karen but will do today or sometime this week, I am still writing down notes and things to discuss with my parents and cpn. Right now I can't wait till the middle July its urgent I either go on these meds or seek help its nt like cut finger.

Havering College
Still waiting for Clearing 2013 to begin

RDI
No contact from them, name on file.

Jobs.
Gonna apply for one maybe two a week but thats all.

Other unis.
Looked at BPP in london and now thinking about combining law with pyschology
also gonna look at Grenwich again
Also gonna have look at options with London Met and UEL

Clearing 2013
Gonna check out this August

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Spoken to cpn regarding seeing a dr and seeing an urgent dr this afternoon at 3:30pm

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 19-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Saw dr yesterday at 3:30 she believes I have something called BPD

Old 19-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Hey All
Great news to tell you all I have written a letter to my parents explaining my situation and how its affecting me and the plan is Im gonna wait till my cpn and support worker arrives on the 25th July and then give them the letter. Then that way if things dont go my plan I have my cpn and support worker as backup.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)