Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 30-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #101
SilencedHeart
The road is long and I can't see the end...

I am currently:

Michael was standing outside an amazing open window. *Smash*! Suddenly, out of the blue a random billy-goat ran through the window with a piece of charcoal sweater hanging from the tip of her horns.

Michael ran away before the angry billy-goat stomped on his chickens, although he realised they were really really mini marshmallows. So Alan quickly grasped the toad by it's legs and shook his hugs out from under the spaceship.

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort

Changes can come from many, but only when the many come together to form what is invincible, the power of one.

SilencedHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #102
Kame

I am currently:

Michael was standing outside an amazing open window. *Smash*! Suddenly, out of the blue a random billy-goat ran through the window with a piece of charcoal sweater hanging from the tip of her horns.

Michael ran away before the angry billy-goat stomped on his chickens, although he realised they were really really mini marshmallows. So Alan quickly grasped the toad by it's legs and shook his hugs out from under the spaceship.

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the

You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"

I miss you Pip ♥

Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #103
crazykat
Fight for another day

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat

"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #104
Kame

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced

You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"

I miss you Pip ♥

Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #105
crazykat
Fight for another day

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 01-08-2007, 03:08 AM   #106
Sharloid.

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry

Sharloid. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #107
crazykat
Fight for another day

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 02-08-2007, 05:38 AM   #108
The War Doctor
Man ist, was man isst

I am currently:

asparagus

The War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:34 AM   #109
Shadow Z
eh

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without

Shadow Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #110
.ghost.

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:06 PM   #111
fallenprincess
Dazed and Confused

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked

Mam of AspieGirl

fallenprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:09 PM   #112
.ghost.

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

Old 02-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #113
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his

So many faces I have seen, so many places not yet been.
So many people I have met, so many names not to forget.
Such beautiful people in their right, laughing, dancing through the night.
So many faces I have seen, the futures so bright it can't be seen.
Is any of this even real?

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:33 PM   #114
crazykat
Fight for another day

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his frog

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 02-08-2007, 02:42 PM   #115
guiltyinnocence
bundle of contradictions

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his frog sandwich

like a flower in a hailstorm

guiltyinnocence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #116
crazykat
Fight for another day

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his frog sandwich.Next

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 02-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #117
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his frog sandwich. Next he

So many faces I have seen, so many places not yet been.
So many people I have met, so many names not to forget.
Such beautiful people in their right, laughing, dancing through the night.
So many faces I have seen, the futures so bright it can't be seen.
Is any of this even real?

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #118
crazykat
Fight for another day

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his frog sandwich. Next he decided

something that doesn't
get a day off."

Old 03-08-2007, 10:01 AM   #119
.ghost.

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his frog sandwich. Next he decided that

Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer

Old 03-08-2007, 11:32 AM   #120
SilencedHeart
The road is long and I can't see the end...

I am currently:

The billy-goat made a big sandcastle which was pink with curly long hairs from a monkey armpits. That surprisingly were with no effort the cat danced till Jerry ordered asparagus without cheese sprinked over his frog sandwich. Next he decided that being

Changes can come from many, but only when the many come together to form what is invincible, the power of one.

SilencedHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)