RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-05-2020, 11:07 PM   #1
blackwolves

Tired of being lost

I'm posting this because I don't know where to turn to or where to go.

I am living in the middle of nowhere. I moved here for work, keep getting laid off and can't find work here anymore. I don't know anyone here, I have no family to count on, I am really screwed out here.

I have nowhere to go, it's like prison, all I do is sudoko, weights, computer games, shopping, beer runs, smoke cigarettes, walk in the countryside, listen to music or watch movies, play guitar, always alone, it's so boring. I hate having no buddies, no future.

I keep giving into the despair of the situation, I need to take responsibility of myself but companies keep letting me down. I applied for over 800 jobs from January to April, I could only get temp work for 3 weeks. I also had a job lined up but they let me down today.

I don't want to be comforted, I don't want to be told what to do, I want to develop a way out of this myself and maybe the reality is that I can't. It's pathetic, I need to get my life in order somehow, this isn't good enough, I won't tolerate myself like this.

My current plan is to get a job and move into another city where rents are affordable and public transport is better, make some friends and build an education. I don't know people there or anything, it's a long shot, I really don't know what else to do.

blackwolves is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 12-05-2020, 12:03 PM   #2
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

It sounds like you have a plan and if you're not happy where you are at the moment then taking steps forward in another direction would seem sensible if you have the resources to do that. Is your plan something that you would be able to do? I know it would be hard to build everything up from scratch though.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)