RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-01-2018, 09:22 PM   #41
HopeRises

Im sorry to hear about your mums friend. Try not to feel guilty about your struggles. They are your struggles and so they're going to be important to you.
Can your ring crisis instead of your mum if you need too? If your feeling its just a bit to much for your mum at the moment? Equally, I feel that your mum still cares and still will probably want to know if you're in trouble and need help. I know your mum is a great support for you so I do understand how difficult it is when you feel like you might be putting to much stress on her.

I hope the lavender helps some and you manage to get a bit more sleep. I also hope your CC pulls through and manages to give you a ring tomorrow.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 09:24 PM   #42
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm sorry to hear that bad news. It's not your fault that you're having a hard time right now and you're not deliberately making your Mum worry about you. I'm sure she worries about you anyway. I hope your psychiatrist is able to advise you on what to do soon. Try and at least rest when you can if you're not managing to get much sleep. Sending good wishes your way.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 01:25 PM   #43
Aubergine
You've got this.

I am currently:

Thank you.

MY CC is so on it. I gave her a DSA form to fill in yesterday morning and she dropped it back to me today. She also emailed my psychiatrist yesterday about sleeping. He hadn't emailed her back when she popped in this morning, but she must have gone straight back to the office, because she rang me and she said he'd emailed back and said he'd organise a prescription for temazepam. She is wonderful. My psychiatrist is wonderful. The NHS is wonderful. I phoned my pharmacist at work and asked her when to take it, as I don't want to be groggy at work tomorrow. She said take it about 8pm, get cosy and then I should be OK for getting up, even if I'm still a little bit mussy headed.

It's been four years today since my Nan died. I miss her an awful lot. Mum wasn't around when I was small and Dad worked full time to keep a roof over our heads, so Nan did all of the childcare when I wasn't at playschool and school. We were so, so close and I think about her every day and cry about it often. I'm super emotional at the moment anyway because I'm so, so tired.

Picking the children up from primary school later. I'm really not feeling like it, but they have a way of brightening my day so I'm sure it'll be OK. Will take them into W H Smiths and let them choose a book each, I think. It's nice to have a treat and I only pick them up once in a blue moon.

Feeling a bit more optimistic now I have something that should help me sleep. I am so, so tired.

“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.

Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)